*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1494941-A-Toys-Life
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1494941
A doll in a box tells how it has been disgared and thrown away.
Here I sit in a box a once shiny must have doll! ready to be given away with other unwanted toys .This box now our cell .All the old favorites' are here ben da bunny,Ted the Talking Truck, and poor old chuck the cowboy who cries silent tears underneath his cowboy hat.All of us once once so important now forgotten ! They loved me sobbed Chuck. They came home for me once she had to have me with her! but thats long ago now. I just gather dust now. I im now referred as dirty and old.! My once caring owner when asked" Do you want this thing anymore?" replied " Ah no not really" .She's not bothered with me now she got that phone I hate that! She now so obcesses in the mirror with cloths , and with make up and boys. Out to parties she goes and then tells her new pal the phone all about it . Oh iI feel so low sitting here lifeless with my fading colours. However I have a dream that this sale I am heading to that someone will pick me up look see past the dust and see my true colours .Chuck when in better moods talks of the opportunity this sale might create a chance to see the world to think outside this box! But most of all a chance to be loved and played with again.
































© Copyright 2008 wildkid (wildkid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1494941-A-Toys-Life