*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1495222-Not-that-interesting-but-not-that-long-2
by James
Rated: · Other · Writing · #1495222
About Future of Future writing
Hello my name is not James, but u can call me that way, I live in nasty and eye-catching city of Amsterdam, I am not Dutch and how I got here is story way to long, but fact is I’m stuck here for some time. Amsterdam is not bad but I usually I’m not agitated about anything that much so, let’s say Amsterdam is not the worst that could happened to me. I started this Blogging thing not because I want to express myself or not feel alone, cause its bowl shit, it will not change anything, u still remain alone and your voice is not heard or simply nobody cares, no worry’s you should have got used to that if u are old enough to read, that’s just life . Now to the point, I am writing a new book but I have to translate it in English and I can’t directly ask anybody to read it and show his opinion cause I don’t want to be deported for assault, so it would be nice for u to read and nice for my ego to think .It would be nice of me to say that I would be blissful if u read it, but I will not, not because I’m rude, just because it would be a lie, and to lie is a bad think, but I would be interested in comments, I’m not even sure if anyone will read this one so if u do, please show that you are interested.

P.S and some idea of the book of yet to come, it about search of reason to live, feeling alone with people who love u, illusion of hope and everything else which is real and Hollywood wants to hide , well it’s really hard to say what’s it about so simply
© Copyright 2008 James (james53 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1495222-Not-that-interesting-but-not-that-long-2