*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1495505-Life
Rated: · Editorial · Philosophy · #1495505
Life perspectives
Picture a scope zoomed in to max view. Resolution tends to blur a bit on the cheaper scopes, but as you zoom out you have better visability.

This is the perspective from which I view the world. We are all interconnected as the planets are to the sun. The blurring of our scope or point of view happens in waves. I think that guy murchie's account on life is uncanny. However it's tough not to see that there is an unknown bond that connects us all. This, may be god, science, psychology, astrology or any other belief. And in practice you may be right on individual basis' but there is an intangeable essence of reality that just is.

In america there is much diversity. A good example is just by taking the general psychology of people by where they live. Of course contributing factors like race, income, education, religion will counteract some of the aspects of someone lives, but I content that the natural geography in itself plays a strong hand in psychological makeup of individuals.

In science there is known geothermal areas and magnetic zones. There is also scientific knowledge of organisms both macro and micro. By all accounts the scientific research all points toward the philosophical thought of "One" makes the most sense. This is most likely because of the nature of energy, matter, and life. This theory also follows the flow of psychology and its fore father tarot/astrology. Frued called life a rollercoaster but also said that if it wasn't for the bad we would not know the good. Life is 360 deg in all modes of morailty and thoughts do become reality. The scope theory can be applied to many areas in life. But understanding the flow and reality of "what is" and what is for you, will help you to become an individual in a swarm of many.
© Copyright 2008 Mit Esahc (trc1979 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1495505-Life