*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1496211-Mr-Happy
by shakey
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Children's · #1496211
Stupid short, written in the style of a children's story, with a surprise ending.
One day Mr Happy was lolloping through happy land sucking his happy pipe, when from nowhere, Mrs Frightening jumped out wearing her frightening shoes.

Mr Happy shrieked aloud when he saw her scary pointy face, and her ugly pointy shoes, and dropped his happy lolly on the floor. This made Mrs Frightening cackle loudly, and Mr Happy ran off to the safety of his happy holiday home at the edge of the jolly woods.

Mrs Frightening watched Mr Happy run in to the distance. Then she picked the happypipe up and lifted it to her mouth. It was very nice, so nice in fact that she decided to go to Mr Happy’s house and apologise for frightening him. But when she got there, Mr Happy was too frightened to open the door. Instead, he stayed inside, shaking.

That made Mrs Frightening sad, and when she got sad she looked even more frightening. Mr Happy was all of a quiver, shaking and shrieking with fear. Mrs Frightening didn’t know what to do; she didn’t like making Mr Happy so frightened, so she reached out and tried to hug him.

But as soon as she touched him there was a jealous cry from the other room, and with that, Little Miss Crack Whore ran out and beat Mrs Frightening to death with a glove made of fish hooks. Then she gave Mr Happy some crack and a blowjob, which of course, made him happy again.

The end.
© Copyright 2008 shakey (shakesphere at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1496211-Mr-Happy