*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1496393-NinjaWizard-or-Demon
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1496393
fanfiction of harry potter and japenese animae naruto.
I own only the non-recognisable things. If I owned the others then I would be rich.


The ten-tailed dragon (Darkness), nine-tailed fox (Flame)and the eight-tailed wolf (Snow) the three strongest demon lords in the known worlds were locked in an intense all out spar when an ear shattering howl suddenly rent the air. Darkness and Snow both stopped and looked with concern at Flame who was being ripped from their peaceful domain and into the human realm. As Snow leapt to help and was pulled through as well. The portal closed with such force that Darkness that was just about to try and bring his mates back was knocked out for six months.

Mean while a cross and scared flame was trying to find someone to help him, when he was suddenly attacked by a human that smelled strongly of snakes. "kukukukuku what devilishly evil can I get you to do with my new mind control jutsu, kukukukuku"
© Copyright 2008 shadow dragon (dragonshadow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1496393-NinjaWizard-or-Demon