*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1496898-Waiting
by Manami
Rated: ASR · Other · Emotional · #1496898
Being parted yet again from my special someone.
I'm just standing here waiting for you.
Patiently waiting until the moment when i will get to see you .
I can't help but be excited that I'll be able to see you soon.
Even if only for a moment.
Just getting to be close to you....pretending that no one else exists except for the two of us.
Here you come.
It's a wonderful time when I'm with you.
Getting to be held in your arms.....knowing that what seems like an eternity will pass before we can see each other again.
Trying to sneak just one small kiss before we have to part for the day.
Hearing you whisper that you want to spend forever with me....but all we will have is that moment.
My most precious one...I know that our time apart causes you pain as it does for me.
Things have been rough for you lately and the last thing you want is to have me away from you in your hour of need, but this is how it must be.
Until the last moment I will stay here with you.
Letting you rest your head on my shoulder and pour out all bad thoughts from your mind.
Only this small moment in time will belong to us.
And now we must part as we so often do.
Until the next time when i will wait here for you.
Patiently waiting.
As I always have.
And i always will.

© Copyright 2008 Manami (wolfgirl17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1496898-Waiting