*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1497392-A-Beautiful-4playAmbition-Poem
Rated: E · Poetry · Entertainment · #1497392
A poem about a famous singer.
A Beautiful 4play/Ambition Poem

    By: Brittany Sanchez

Where Do I Start?

You touch my heart in so many special ways.

Even if you had a girlfriend as a true fan I will be by your side until the end of your time.

Your smile, eyes, personality, and voice make up the names 4play and Ambition.

There’s nothing more to say about you but the three words I Love You.

I stay holding you down like I was your lady.

Being a superstar of yours its hard not tell you how beautiful you look.

Yeah there are more girls out there who love you but not how I do.

I’m not attracted to you because of your body.

It’s the way you act towards your female fans.

The way you handle yourself makes me wonder if you would ever stay that way.

I’m glad to know that you have so much going on for yourself.

I’m not saying this in the wrong way. It’s a good thing how you express yourself singing.

That’s another reason why I’m in love with you.

Ambition was the name I knew before 4play.

The name Ambition actually describes you in every way. I love you for that.

You keep a smile on my face when I hear your voice or even see your pictures.

Sometimes I wish I could just talk to you in person because there is so much I have to say.

I mean yeah I know I’m 18 and you’re probably thinking what I know about the word love and it’s a powerful word.

Well you’re the one who got me feeling like I’m in love.

The way I leave you comments on your page saying I love you. I really do.

You’re so kind hearted and nice.

I love you and there’s nothing that I wouldn’t do just to prove that I really really love you.



A is for all the attention you’re getting from me.

M is for the kind-hearted man that you are.

B is for how beautiful you are.

I is for the intelligence I see you.

T is for how talented you are.

I is for how intense you are.

O is for being so outgoing when I talk to you.

N is for being so nice.



4 is being added as the 4th member of Pretty Ricky.

P is for being so playful I know you are.

L is for being so loving.

A is for being so ambitious.

Y is for being young and mature at an age like that.



I love you 4play/Ambition.

© Copyright 2008 Everyone (brittany90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1497392-A-Beautiful-4playAmbition-Poem