*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498458-Just-Wondering
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1498458
just some thoughts I thought one day.....
Well, I am sitting here trying to think of what to write. And of course, I can't think of anything. It seems that is the writer's plight. We WANT to write, we KNOW the ideas are there, but somehow they never make it to the paper. I have often wondered if I could actually make a career out of my joy for writing but lately it seems to be more of a tedious chore than anything that I actually enjoy.

I had a book started about a year ago but it was not the type of thing I really wanted to write, I mean if you are embarrassed to show your family then you really should not be writing it. I can't seem to find my own little niche and with a house, four kids, my husband, the dog and the cat to take care of, I really don't have time to write . And with only one computer in the house it even more difficult.

For some reason I tend to write better at the keyboard than I do at the paper. Maybe it is because I can feel my flow better, and I don't have to be so concerned with stupid things like, do I really like this pen? or is my pencil sharp enough? I used to write so much when I was younger and now it seems like my inspiration has all but dried up. You would think that with a household as full as mine, I would have LOADS of ideas. But I don't.

I am even struggling to get this poor excuse for writing out. Maybe who ever reads this could give me some suggestions on how to get back into the writing flow again. Maybe all I need is a new perspective. We shall see.
© Copyright 2008 krystalline (chrysanthemum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498458-Just-Wondering