*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498857-Wake-Up-Call
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Personal · #1498857
Mixed feelings when love is not what you think it is... yes... you've been played!
She Alone Continues As A Shadow That Nobody Sees... Writings Of A Transparent Reality.
She Goes Without Faith, Driven To Despair. Hoping Someone Would Liberate Her Of The Yoke Of Loneliness.
She Follows The Path Against The Wind That Dries The Tears That Reflect Her Sorrow.
Tired Of Being The Lady, Never The Bride. Never Loved But Always Advises.

Why You Trust Them? Why You Sting My Hand?
I Accept My Mistakes, My Bad, But You Also Failed And I Excused You. Irony.
For God Sake I Was The One That When Others Turned Their Back Put Her Face Up front And Defended You.
You Are False... It Defrauds Me... Feeding Your Sickness Cheating. Used I Feel Rare.

They Were Not Lying When They Said That You Played Around. That You Were Abusing.
That You Were Wrapping And Destroying With Masked Words. Where Was Your Presence When I Needed It?
It Was Not Easy, Of Course I Felt Used. Mocked And Crudely Soiled.
One More For Your Collection Of False Affection? But Along With Them Today I Take Revenge.

You Don't Even Know What It Is To Love! I Gave My Life For You And You Judge Me?
You Des integrated My Soul. Poor Soul! Like Paper In Water Tear Apart.
I Reduce Myself To Supplicate Your Return, And Without Mercy You Humiliate My Woman Dignity.
Oh... But All That Raises Returns To The Ground? Desolated On My Feet I Will See You Come Back.

I Pardon Non Forgetfulness. Now Whom Cries To Whom To Return To Which I Thought Was Real?
My Love Calcified. Just Get Out Of My Sight. Playing You Lost The Ideal.
Of Each Failure That I Had, My Deep Hurt You Did Not Heal. Of My Disparity You Mocked?
Thief! As Leech The Best Thing Of Me You Ingested. Soon Turn Your Back And Leave.

You Left Me Naked At Their Mercy? How Could You?
I Gave You Life Until My Breath Was Out So You Did Not Suffer And With Her You Broke Me.
I Raised You From The Ground And Slipping You Left Me There. Don't Come Acting Like Is Cool!
You Did Not Return To Look After Me. I Hate You! But Mom Didn't Raise No Fool.

To Swim In A Bottomless Ocean Is Suicidal, Like It Would Be The Crazy Idea Of Returning To Your Side?
You Stepped On My Hopes, And Left Laughing My Fall Next To Them. Finished Future.
I Let You Take Me Once But Not Anymore. You Will Not Abuse Me I Swore Before God.
I Speak My Last Words Today Leaving Back Your Love With One Last Tear And A Broken Good Bye.
© Copyright 2008 kandye_liz (kandye_liz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498857-Wake-Up-Call