*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498892-Decietful-Mother
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Family · #1498892
Passion and Angst from a 20 year old
You're positively a deception.
Mother, How could you?
Putting my sisters and I through the harsh realities of knowing our father was emotionally messed up. We all knew that, mom.
We all knew that you were going to just sit and take it all. Take the abuse, the ridicule, passing it on to your children. You're just creating the problem. Hurting us, hurting yourself. I don't understand what you think you are doing. Where is this going? You divorce him, much to our persuasion. You meet some random trucker off the internet and think going an hour and a half outside of town is OKAY. You think getting your heart broken and moving in to welfare crackshacks is really going to make us better? It doesn't make us better, it makes us worse. How can you possibly live with knowing yourself, knowing that here you are facing a very harsh reality? I really wish I knew. Meeting your current husband that you rebounded with in those shacks, ex drug addict with two daughters, one that isn't even his. One that really was his deceased ex's flings (almost abortion). You think it's okay, You think it's fine that she throws stuff, that she's doing exctacy..No, you don't. But he does. Your husband - her father, He does. He thinks it's just PERFECTLY okay that she does that. That she drinks, that she tells you to F-off and yells at you. She threatens you.
You won't let me leave.
Just let me LEAVE.

I'm going to leave.
You'll see.

All your days of slamming doors, calling people, whining to people, acting so immature. You need to grow up.
Because guess what?

I am.
© Copyright 2008 Margaux Mayhem (retrognomes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498892-Decietful-Mother