*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498926-holiday-hassles
Rated: E · Draft · Experience · #1498926
Holiday is for relaxing, enjoying, exploring.
Travelling in holidays is lovely. These are the days that I cherish forever. Everyone in the family is enjoying, relaxing, revelling in the thrill of exploring a new place! But the pain of planning for a holiday gets on my nerves. My hubby would rather sit back in the comfort of our home and relax and chill out, or just laze out in front of TV and with loads of junk food. That is his idea of spending a holiday. Who has the patience to plan for a holiday he says. So I am left alone to do all the planning. Calling up the travel agent, blocking the tickets, applying for visa, working on the itenerary. Surfing endlessly on the net to look out for things to see, things to do, so that the holiday is perfect. Work out and check whick airlines is cheap, which hotel is offering discount. At the end of all this I am so fagged out, though I hate to agree with my husband. Just plonking in front of the telivisions doesn't seem like a bad idea after all!
© Copyright 2008 meera a g (meeraraman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498926-holiday-hassles