*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1499287-Just-what-I-had-in-mind
by JH
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1499287
Is everything as it appears?
Please don't care anymore about it, she said with a twist in her voice. She didn't know how else to say it to him. He looked terrified at her, and went out the door. She didn't see him anytime there after. His mind kept sorrunding the fact that she had done it. She had really done it. How could she, when he gave her what she wanted and needed? He had given her everything that he'd got, for a little peace of mind, if only for a short while.

They didn't talk for a couple of years until suddenly right there in the middle of it all, they saw one another. They looked at each other. She went the oppisite way, just to awoid facing him, and her own fears. He ran as fast as he could and screamed: "Jane, please wait for a sec". She stopped and turned around facing him, and then said with a calm voice: "Look...I don't blame you, if you can't say anything nice to me ever again Paul". He looked at her blond hair, sorrunding her beatiful face. She couldn't look him in the eyes, so she looked passed him, and turned around. And at the essact second as she was about to walk, he said: "I love you so much that it hurts...I will only love you...I'll really hate to see you go". She didn't believe her own ears...how could this be? He took her in his arms, and kissed her and she felt like floating in the sky above.

She woke up and looked in the mirrow...sure it was all just a stupid foolish dream. Or was it? It felt real enough. She wanted to get dressed, and saw that all of his clothes were gone... Right! Now she remembered...she had to be at the undertaker in about two hours... It would be stupid not to wear black.
© Copyright 2008 JH (juliane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1499287-Just-what-I-had-in-mind