*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1499588-Long-Weekend
by MFord
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1499588
When it's a long weekend in a dorm, the co-eds will play.
It was late on a Saturday night and I was horny and restless. I figured since it was a three-day weekend the co-ed bathrooms in my dorm would be empty. I slinked in and turned the nozzle to its hottest temperature, teasing my skin by touching it. Steam quickly enveloped me and I took off my robe. I readjusted it so it was hot enough but wouldn’t scold my skin.
         I left the curtain open as I began to bathe myself, so I could watch myself in the mirror. It wasn’t a bad sight. My 34C breast looked perky and each time my loofa would pass over them I’d feel a familiar tingle. I smiled at my reflection and mouthed “later.”
         I was in the middle of rinsing out my long blond hair when I heard something. I jumped, a bit startled… but intrigued. I tried to act like I wasn’t aware of someone else’s presence. Soon I was back to massaging  my scalp and then my own neck. My one hand enveloped my breast and I let out a little moan.
         I heard a noise again. I turned off the water. “It’s alright,” I said. “You can show yourself.”
         “I’m so sorry… I just… I thought no one would be here and…,” a slightly nerdy guy’s reflection appeared. He was cute behind his rimmed glasses but it was obvious he didn’t know it.
         “Well you know it’s kind of rude to watch a girl pleasure herself without-“ I started.
         “I know… I’ll just be leaving…” he interrupted
         “Without,” I repeated, “offering to help.”
         He looked at me surprised for a moment. I beckoned him with my finger. “I’ve never… I had a girlfriend in high school but she.. braces.”
         I smiled and gave him a kiss. I moved back to the wall and squatted. “It’s okay, get down on your knees.” He did so. “Now do what feels natural. I’ll let you know if it feels good.”
         He started by giving me a light peck on my vagina and when I smiled at him he ran his tongue around my clit. It felt good so I let out a little moan. That seemed to be all that he needed. Either he was lying about never doing it before or he’d done his research because soon I was barely able to restrain myself.
         His tongue circled my clit. He worked it up and down and brought a finger to my cunt. I was dripping and he could easily fit three fingers in me. He worked them in and out slowly at first but picked up speed. His large fingers hit my G Spot and I let out a loud moan At the same time he was sucking my clit and I could feel my legs going weak with pleasure. Soon I was on the verge of screaming out with ecstasy, but thought better of it, didn’t want any RAs investigating.
         As he pumped and sucked I came. It was amazing watching myself in the mirror as I orgasmed. It quickly made me horny again, good thing too because he only gave me a few seconds to catch my breath before his pants were off and he was in me.
         The boy wasn’t as scrawny as I thought, He had me up against the wall in no time. He sucked on my breasts and stuck his tongue in my mouth, still sweet from the taste of my pussy as he worked his way inside of me.
         He pumped quickly and hard. I tried to grasp for things as I felt myself losing control again. I turned on the water and it added a sexier element. The water prickling my skin made my whole body tingle. His glasses were fogging up as I came again against the wall.
         Somehow while I was coming we ended up on the tile, the water running down my back as I controlled his pleasure. He moaned as I moved myself around on him quivering a little bit with pleasure. I laughed and rode him harder and then slowed down.
         He reached for my breast, “Don’t be a tease,” he said. I smiled as his hand went to my clit. It felt fantastic to have that little extra friction. I rode him fast and hard and soon he came in me.
         I lay on top of him afterwards as the water continued to wash away our sin. I smiled and asked, “You gonna be around over Thanksgiving break?”
         
© Copyright 2008 MFord (sayhey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1499588-Long-Weekend