*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1499986-A-Time-to-let-go
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1499986
poem of a passed loved one
*Our rainbow dreams, wrapped within this ring of ice,
as together we have walk proudly through this life.
*Through all the times of being hungry, frustration, tired, broken and wet,
the ways that you showed me the nice, as I ranted at the cost our debt.
*In this our childen finally raised, we have grown very old together within each others life,
you the lady, me, an old grouch, on the chairs we sit in me thinking that your the perfect wife.
*Dawn has arrived, as the night has taken your spirit. I hear your voice telling me to rise and face this day,
*I growl good-morning love.., but did you hear me in your forever sleep As neibors hear the screams of my plight,
as I weep and my tears shower the crying through our final and last kiss, as sirens echo into the mornings light.
*I think of the love we shared, how we were never apart, as our children will cry, only wishing to give you the beats of my own heart.
*Accepting the truth through the coo of a dove, our childen gather as they only cry.
I'm hoping by doing them right, that you lovingly guide us, watching through heaven's eye.
*And in leaving behind this family you built, I think about our love in a sigh. Sometimes in wordering why.
*As that angle far above sings, swaying you to let go in it's dance. I hope you let them see your in your heart, to remind them... that our two soul's have romanced.
© Copyright 2008 warlock (wfpolden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1499986-A-Time-to-let-go