*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1500790-brotherhood
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kira
Rated: 18+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1500790
a female is saved and brought to the brothers to be kept safe .
By day and night it goes on and on. Life around us is naive to what is really going on. I wish i was like them. Not knowing. Not being a part of it. I was hidden in the basement, tied up, chained around every joint on my body. I was dirty, sore and down right pissed off. I had been hanging here for 6 days. No one should make anyone wait 6 days to tell me what is going on. I was getting weaker and i suspected they wanted me entirely blood thirsty when they talked to me so i had no choice but to give in. i growled. This was stupid. I was getting impatient. Stupid naive ass holes out in the real world. Damn them.

I heard the door open and someone start coming down the stairs. I growled and struggled only for a second as the chains ripped my skin and choked me. I froze when i felt the pain and held still, continuing to growl. A tall man in his early 20s appeared. He wore dark jeans, a black t-shirt, and he had a well defined body under it all. I took a deep breath eying him up and down, his flourescent blue eyes glinted and stood out at me the most. What was a pure blooded doing allying with the evil of out world? I was only a new vampire, and i was new to all of this. I was sure that a pure blood like myself and him would not be tolerated as an underling. But then again he could easily be a rouge, that was not unheard of at all.

“hungry little one?” he asked a superior smirk on his face. I didnt fall for the bait i just stared at him. I was not going to be entertainment for him. Not in this life time. Not ever. “you know if you would just give up this would all be easier. Tell us who your master is.” he said. I didnt budge. I didnt have a master. Was he really that stupid? I would not have been that easy to catch if i had some one more expirienced protecting me. I snorted at his stupidity.

That earned me a backhanded slap to the face. Blood filled my mouth and i spit it out on the gorund. That was not fun. I would most likely not do that again. He moved closer holding my face so i was looking at him. He squeezed as tight as he could without breaking my jaw and glared at me. I winced and he squeezed again. I whimpered and that got a menacing smile and nasty grin. He licked his lips and went for my neck. I tried to move but it gave me a lot more pain then he was at the moment.

A loud crash upstairs made him freeze only inches from my skin. He growled under his breath and pulled back. He jerked his hand away from my face, not willingly. He yelled upstairs trying to figure out what was going on. When the door on top of the stairs opened and 2 bodies were throwin down, he turned back and hit me so hard that i blacked out. The last i saw was 3 blurred figures advance down the stairs and onto him. Then it was silence and darkness, the two things i hated most in this world.

I felt the warmth of a comferter and sheets around me. The smooth sating and heavy down blanket kept me from wanting to open my eyes. I wanted to stay in this dream as long as i could before i had to return to my prison cell. As i lay there thinking i realized that it could not be a dream at all. I was awake and sitting up in seconds looking around. No chains, no cold walls, no standing, no darkness, only warmth and a constant pounding in my scull from being hit and the bruises on my chin from where he had held me.

The room was lit by a lamp, telling me it was most likely day time. The heavy red velvet curtins were pulled over the window. The comferter on me matched them. The sheets were a maroon color matching the carpet. There were tons of pillows on the bed around me, crimson red, maroon, and black. They went from silk to velvet to cotton. There was a night stand on both sides of the bed. 2 dressers were in the room, on both sides of the room. Infront of me was a tall cabinet. At the foot of the bed sat a trunk.

I slipped off the bed and my feet sunk into the thick rug. There was a pair of slippers on the floor and a robe on the trunk. A note sat on top reading:

Dear Child,

Do not worry about the bruises and injuries, they are not serious. The robe and slippers are for you to use. In this trunk are several items that we have deemed best to let you hold onto. We have prepared several items of clothing for you and can be found in the dressers. You are free to wander around the house. Someone is most likely awake some where. Do not enter any room where a door is shut.

Rafe.

He was not a lively man at any rate. I now noticed there were two doors in the room. I went to one and opened it. It led out to an arch hallway with wooden floors. I decided it best to stay in my room until i was better prepared. I went to the other door and found that it led into my own personal bathroom. I smiled and got the robe and slippers and went in there. I was tired of being dirty. After a long hot shower that took close to an hour, i decided it best to be done.

After pulling on the robe and slipping on the slippers, both of which were also a red color, i made my way to the closer dresser. Inside were jeans, skirts, under garments, and socks. I chose a pair of jeans and some other items and dressed. The opposite dresser held shirts, sweaters, sweatshirts, tank tops, wife beaters, and a few dresses. I picked a shirt and sweater and pulled them both on.

All the clothes were brand new and they all fit perfectly. I didn't know who had brought me here, why they brought me here, or why they had saved me. I had no clue why they had gone to all this trouble. I was starting to get a bit curious. My brain and instinct was telling me that this could not be a bad thing. They couldnt possibly have done all this just to end up killing me. I also couldnt explain it but i had a sense of peace here.

I approached the door and noticed several pairs of shoes. They were all my size but i didnt see the point in putting them on to walk down the hall. I eased the door open and peaked out both ways. I didnt see anyone. I tip toed out and eased the door back shut. Still nothing and no one. I picked a random direction and started walking. I was dead silent as i made my way around.

I met another hall and took a left. This one had two door ways before i met the next hall. It was like a freaking maze in this place. When i saw both doors closed i left them as they were, not wanting to piss off these guys before i even met them. At the next hall i took a left considering the right was two more closed doors and a dead end. This hall led to a stair case. I was not being as quiet anymore, curiousity winning over my fear.

Once at the bottom i followed the only hall there. I passed an open door, a bedroom. I still didnt go in but i did look in. It was colorful, not at all like my own room. There were bean bag chairs in bright colors like green pink and purple. The carpet was purple, the blankets pink, the sheets green. Same with the curtins. It was weird yet not. It all worked together well. It was cheery but i still liked the darker colors in my own room.

I left the room and followed the hallway to a swinging door. I figured that one didnt count as a closed door since it could never really be closed. I pushed it open slowly and entered very carefully. It was a kitchen with everything in it a kitchen would have. As i got closer to the fridge though a wave of dizzyness struck me and i eased onto the ground. Everything around me spun and my stomache turned and growled. I heard voices but they sounded very distance. I tried to say something but it was mumbled. There was another door entering the room and it opened. Two men entered. It was hard to see them and i was trying to hold onto anything to make it stop spining. I laid my head back against the cabinate.

“whoa!” one yelled and was by my side in an instant. Things were starting to slow down and i took deep shallow breaths. He felt my skin which had turned cold and clammy. “shes weak, get rafe.” he said to the other one, and then the second was gone. He returned seconds later with another man.

Rafe was a tall man in his earlier thirties. He had hard features and was a pure blood. I could tell by the flouresencent blue eyes. He, like all vampires, had a muscular build. His hair was blonde and hung down to his shoulders. When my eyes met his the world stopped spinning.

“i refuse to take you as a master” i mumbled gripping the man next to me to make sure it wouldnt start spinning again.

“im not asking to be your master. Adrian, feed her then bring her to the library.” rafe said then left.

The one next to me nodded. He was alittle over 6 feet tall. Short for a vampire but it didnt hurt his looks at all. He had short short black hair. His face wasnt as hard as rafes but you could tell he wasnt all hugs and rainbows. He had hard cheek bones and a hard smile. His eyes were purple, not blue or green. Green was half human half vampire, blue was pure blooded. I didnt know what purple was. I stared at him for a long while assessing him. He didnt seem to mind, but was a little uncomfterble.

When i was done he picked me up and took me through the door i had come from and down the hall to another room with a closed door. He opened the door and in we went. It was clearly his bed room. I started fighting him as best i could in my weak state. He held on tightly only to drop me onto the bed, not caring if i was terrified.

“what is going on? What do you want? Don't you dare touch me.” i snapped. He snorted.

“I'm not going to hurt you. You need to feed. In your state you need fresh blood. Im the best you will get right now. Alright??” he asked. It made sense. He didnt want to feed me infront of anyone or have the chance of anyone walking in on it. It would make me self consious, and him. I nodded. I had never drinkin from anyliving person. I mostly lived off animal blood. He sat next to me. “you want wrist or neck??” he asked.

“ wrist.” i said swallowing. My throat was suddenly very dry. He nodded and rolled up his sleeve, extending his wrist to me. I held it in m hands hesitantly leaning down. When my fangs hit skin i was no longer hesitant. My instinct took over and i drank my fill. When i released him, he was watching me with a look in his eyes that made me shiver. He pulled his sleeve down and cleared his throat.

“come on. You have to meet the boss.” he said standing. I followed.
© Copyright 2008 Kira (kira_kate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1500790-brotherhood