*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501736-Nothing-But-You
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1501736
A romantic take on a committed relationship. Taken from a male characters perspective.
  As he patiently sits in the blanketed interior warmth of his parked car he stares at the glistening drops of water that gracefully crash against his wind shield,  interrupted in their fall from heaven to earth.  The melodic tune of the rainy weather mutes the competing  worldly sounds of exterior traffic and busy lives to an internal silence.  With eyes wide open he begins to envision the most beautiful woman he's ever had the pleasure to look apun. A natural, naked beauty of curves and healthy thickness like the pin-up girls of the 50's. An erotic sight of pure female imagery wrapped in  sweet caramel skin, draped with long, exquisite locks of light golden-brown curls that strategically fall into place, acting as a shade for her hypnotic eyes of incandescent hazel-green color, all encased and packaged with a smile that would seduce the Devil himself.

  With a feline-like prowess she slowly approaches him. His mouth salivates with the intensity of a roaring rapid. He swallows hard to digest the anticipation of her simple touch and the growing excitement of all five of his senses. His mind races with umpteen things to say yet, in reverse, it instead blocks his basic skill of delivering  speech. He can't mumble a word even though his body language yells loud and clear.  His mouth  falls silent as his lower half screams with a pleasurable pain. He feels the heat of her body as she comes face to face with him. All logic has melted from his train of thought leaving him to now rely on his animal instincts.

  Being too weak to fight off her sexual incursion he easily surrenders to her fey powers. With a mind of their own, his hands draw her as close to him as close could possibly get. They were skin to skin. His fingers artistically outline the canvas of her  untouched body starting with the cup of her neck, then  softly running them over the curves of her breasts, to the peak of her erect nipples, and around her full hips to trace the small of her back.  His mouth gently presses against her succulent lips then continues to paint a portrait of kisses, one by one, down to her belly button and back up to her lips. They get lost in the warmth of each others heavy petting. He swiftly picks her up as she eagerly spreads her thighs apart. She pulls up her mile long legs and wraps them tightly around his body. Giving in to the relentless longing and aching for his irresistible muse, he firmly holds her by the waist as he thrust himself deep into her womb with a sensual, ceaseless rhythm. She obliges with the same passionate motion. They are now in sync, together as one, as they make beautiful music that only the angels up above can hear. There is no greater religion than their conjoined spirits, their unified souls. In his ear she purrs the three universal words of, “I love you.” No sooner as these words penetrate his heart does he hear a loud crash that jerks him back into reality.

  He first looks down into his lap to notice that he had pulled out an object and was holding it in his hand all the while. It was a picture that he had unknowingly taken out of his pocket. As his thumb caressed his wallet-sized wedding photo of himself and his bride, he re-directs his attention to the door slamming behind the female who just hurried in out of the rain and into the car. She giggles as she notices the swelling protrusion in his pants and replies with a devious grin, “Wow honey. What were you daydreaming about while I was away?” He returns the smile to the woman from his fantasy, the woman in the photograph who's manifested into reality and is now sitting next to him in the passenger seat of the car. He honestly and sincerely responds, “Nothing but you my wife... nothing but you.”

author: CrysdOrr    OutoftheBox prdctn. ©2008
© Copyright 2008 outofthebox (crysdorr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501736-Nothing-But-You