*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501749-I-Can-Quit
Rated: GC · Chapter · Drama · #1501749
This story is about a guy named Sean who has an addiction to caffeine. Part one.
PART 1



“Are you ready to go baby?” Angela called to Sean.

“Yeah let me take a piss. I’ll meet you in the car Angela.” called back Sean. As Sean got a bottle of vodka out from under the sink, he sat it on the sink top. He then got out a bottle that had 35 illegal caffeine pills out of an empty tissue box that was also under the sink. As he put a handful of the pills in his mouth, he washed them down with two mouth full’s of vodka.



Sean opened the bathroom door to see Angela standing ten feet away and looking at him. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“What were you doing Sean?” she asked him.

“Using the bathroom-“

“To do what Sean?” she asked, cutting him off.

Sean laughed and said, “You’re kidding right? Where’s the camera? Babe I told you, I was taking a-“

“No Sean, you weren’t. You were popping pills weren’t you? Downing them with alcohol?” asked Angela.



Angela got out her cell phone, pressed a few buttons, and then held it her ear. “Who are you calling, Johnny’s?” laughed Sean nervously.

“No not pizza Sean. I am sorry for doing this, but you need help, you’ll thank me later.” said Angela. “Hey it’s me, looks like you need to take him. Okay see you soon.” Angela hung up the phone.

“Who the fuck is that?” asked Sean angrily as he started to walk backwards.

“Sean calm down, they’ll help you baby. You need help.”

“Fuck this! You’re fucking crazy! I’m out of here!” Sean said as he ran to the backdoor that went outside the apartment.

“Sean come back! Sean!” yelled Angela as Sean made his way down the stairs and onto the street below.

© Copyright 2008 No Sweet Escape (nosweetescape at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501749-I-Can-Quit