*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501851-Thoughts-with-emotions-and-dreams
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Nature · #1501851
What seems true
Thoughts with Emotion, Feelings and Dreams



You get up from the flower bed you were laying on. You look around never have your eyes seen such beauty. Meadows that seems to glow untouched by man.

Flowers of many shades cover almost ever part of the earth you see. Small streams that give off a sparkling radiance make you smile. Then the thought cross your mind. Is this real or a dream? Then the warming blue sky turns dark with thunder clouds. The thunder roars striking fear into your very core. Thunder strikes down as if the gods have been angered. You look around in terror. The peaceful and warm feeling you had is gone. You see demons and people clad in the darkest armor you have ever seen. This truly has become a nightmare. You feel the fear go away and anger takes its place. You let out a menacing howl that seems to shake the very earth at your feet. You look at your self and see that you have changed your clothing now armor your hair longer and white a dark claymore now on your back your eyes a deep crimson. You smile with a lust for blood on the evil that has tainted your land your home. Feeling that with this new power you are unbeatable. The dark knights in front you are nothing more than twigs waiting to be snapped. You let a bloodlust roar escape your mouth and take the claymore off your back. Are you fighting for honor and love or for the pleasure of killing and the craving for blood shed? What do you truly wish to be and fight for and with? Darkness and being alone or light and for loved ones? What are we all truly fighting for?







© Copyright 2008 Ty Allison (takota at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501851-Thoughts-with-emotions-and-dreams