*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501892-Life-As-It-Is-Vol2
by snap
Rated: E · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1501892
i'm not done with the volume 1 and i wanted to start with vol.2 so... here it is!
Life As It Is Volume 2
By: snap



Chapter 1:
The Dark Angel



“How the hell did I end up here?” muttered Yuki under her breath. She was sitting alone in a coffee shop, sipping her favourite cappuccino. Although it keeps her relaxed under normal circumstances, it was quite unfortunate that the situation she’s in right now was far from being normal.

It’s freaking annoying, thought Yuki as she glared at the passers by. Her mother asked her to fetch someone she hasn’t seen for over ten years. She’s got a huge pile of laundry waiting for her at home, she’s the room cleaner this week and, she’s got a deadline so she’s not supposed to waste time playing tour guide. Even though he’s a childhood friend, she’s not going to abandon her chores and job for him. She’s a little curious to see him though. Yuki smiled as she remembered the fat boy who used to follow her around and would run away from him laughing because he could not keep up with her. She laughed at the memory.

“Excuse me,”

Yuki started and looked up. A guy was standing in front of her – a drop-dead gorgeous, hot guy. Yuki could not help but stare. The Dark Angel, thought Yuki amazedly. He’s so tall. His skin glows and looks smoother than hers. He’s well-built, too. But it was his eyes that stole the breath away from her. It’s jet-black and Yuki had this strange feeling that his eyes were saying to her, “You are mine and I am yours.”


© Copyright 2008 snap (snap at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501892-Life-As-It-Is-Vol2