*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501962-Truth-Or-Dare
by Smeg
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Teen · #1501962
Angel and her friends play Truth Or Dare.
Angel and some of her friends were walking home from school. They were playing Truth Or Dare, Ellie dare Bethan to walk all the way home with a bottle of vodka in her hand. The rest of the girls including Angel were dared to go into a shop and steal lots of sweets for their sleepover that they were going to have later on in the night. Angel, Sarah, Chloe, Sally and Lauren went into the shop went by the sweets and they put loads of sweets and crisps into their school bags. they had lots of party food now but no-one knew they were stealing so they ran out of the shop and all their parents were there and the police. The girls had to go to the police station and they gave all the party food to the police and they gave it back to the shop keeper. The girls had to stay in the police station all night for a punishment because they they were so naughty. They promised their parents that they would never steal anything again. Their Mums and Dadstold them they were grounded for a whole month.
© Copyright 2008 Smeg (megand at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501962-Truth-Or-Dare