*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1502416-Raiyev---Parts-16-19
Rated: XGC · Novel · Animal · #1502416
More of the story...
Part 16



“I can’t leave without Brad,” Raiyev pleaded desperately to the diminutive Dr. Frost as she fumbled with the thin glass plate that opened one of the walls to Raiyev’s cell. She stared at him a moment, a certain hasty panic in her eyes.

“You have to go, Raiyev!” she hissed at him. “I don’t need to know everything that’s going on here to know that you’re in grave danger as long as you stay here,” she panted, having spoken in a rush of whispered breath. She paused to think as she stared at him, and their eyes met.

“Here,” she said, looking suddenly resolute and proffering the glass plate to Raiyev. “I’ll stay here and continue looking for Brad. You take this in case you need it to open any more doors or walls or something.”

Raiyev silently took the plate and nodded his head slowly. He started for the corridor, and trying to think of something sort of thank you to say to his former boss, he turned back to her. “Please be careful,” he said, the words feeling dry and awkward in his muzzle.

“YOU be careful,” Frost replied firmly, and she watched him as he cautiously stepped out into the corridor, looking up and down its length, and vanished from sight.

Raiyev kept looking around frantically, making sure that no one saw him. After turning around a few corners and still not meeting anyone, he started to feel ill at ease from the lack of activity. Surely there must have been someone along by now, so where was everyone? Maybe it was mealtime and everyone was sitting down to dinner? Raiyev couldn’t remember his last proper meal, and there was no telling what time it was wherever he was; he felt his stomach give what sounded like a roaring rumble, and he looked around to make sure no one was coming.

As he gazed all around, he began to finally take in his surroundings. It all looked so sterile and mechanical—not too dissimilar from what he was used to seeing at EarthTech Labs. There was one windowless door further down the corridor on his left, and he eyed it carefully, as if expecting something or someone to pop out from it at any moment.

Next to the door, he saw a rack of what appeared to be long, misshapen metal poles. He took a few steps closer and saw that there was a small trigger on each pole, and though he didn’t see any sort of ammunition lying around, it was clear that these were some sort of gun. He picked one up slowly and silently, examining it carefully for a moment, then rested the barrel on his shoulder, the butt in his paw, and started off again, having no clue in which direction he should be headed.

As he made a couple more turns, that ill and ominous feeling within him built up even more, and as he peeked around the next corner, he drew his head back quickly and flattened himself against the wall. He had seen them, two of them—two humans. In the quick glimpse, he thought they looked absolutely horrific, like some sort of furless, contorted monkey. They only stood about shoulder-high to him, or so he thought—it was a bit difficult to gauge as they were farther down the corridor, and he only saw them for a split second—and they were walking upright and wearing clothes no different than a common furson. They had disgustingly flat faces—no muzzle at all, it looked like—and the only fur he saw was on the tops of their heads.

He waited for them to pass, heard them muttering in some language he didn’t understand, and just as he began to pray that he wasn’t spotted, he heard a loud cry from behind him, down at the other end of the corridor he was in. The jig was up, and without giving it a second thought, he aimed the gun he was holding at the human now running toward him and pulled the trigger.

There was a near-blinding streak of red light and a heavy booming rush of wind, and Raiyev watched as the human was flung back a good twenty feet or so and knocked unconscious. Raiyev stood frozen to the spot, his heart racing, his eyes fixed on the human now lying sprawled on the floor, either unconscious or dead. Raiyev waited for her (at least it looked like it might be female to Raiyev) to get up, but she didn’t.

As Raiyev heard more voices approaching him, he had a sudden revelation: if that human’s cry hadn’t raised the alarm around him, the noise made by the blast of that gun certainly did. And sure enough, a gaggle of more humans was now hurrying towards him from all available directions.

Without pausing to think, Raiyev simply made a run for it, darting down corridor after long corridor—this place seemed to be made of nothing but corridors—pushing down humans as he ran into them, firing the gun over his back every now and again, not looking back to see if he hit anyone. The yells and cries still followed him, but every once in a while, when he fired the gun over his back, he’d hear a loud scream, terrified and painful. He didn’t care, though—all he wanted or knew was that he had to get out of whatever this evil place was as fast as he could.

He dashed around corners, blazed through rooms full of things he didn’t have time to look at. The manufactured realm of the humans passed by him in a blur that started to be dotted with stars as he felt his legs protesting in pain from running for what felt like hours. He zoomed through a large hall with long tables in rows—possibly a cafeteria of some sort, and somewhere in the back of his mind, he was briefly reminded of the scene in the cafeteria of EarthTech Labs when Dr. Paxton had died.

Around a few more corners, a few more blasts of the gun, a few more screams behind him in some twisted tongue, and he finally saw it—bright daylight streaming in from two glass double doors. He ordered his legs to make a final dash, putting on a sudden burst of energy as his heart lept for joy at the sight of freedom—

Raiyev took a tumbling fall as something wrapped itself around his ankles, and the gun flew from his fingertips. He scrambled around, trying to free himself from his captor, and he looked into the face of a particularly ugly human. He was wearing glasses, had the least amount of fur of any of them—just a few patches of white on his head—and his face (if you could call it a face) was sagging and wrinkly. Raiyev paused in horror at the gruesome sight for a moment, then came back to his senses and kicked hard at the human that was now attempting to bind him.

In a splatter of blood where Raiyev hindpaw made contact with the human’s nose, the giant raccoon scrambled to his feet and dashed outside, grabbing the gun and firing it one last time at the human before bursting outside into the free open air, taking it in. Wherever he was, the climate was fortunately like his own. He looked back to where the doors that he had just escaped from were, and found to his horror that there was nothing there—just a hill of green grass, covered in patches of shrubbery.

Raiyev’s eyes darted around, looking to see where the building was that he had just escaped. Surely, it was somewhere, wasn’t it? He had just been in it! But as he looked around, all he saw was that he was at the foot of some small mountain, with no building in sight. And then it dawned on him—it was underground, and well hidden. So well hidden, in fact, that there was no way of knowing that there was even so much as a doorknob there. There was no road or even a dirt path leading up to the place, and so there was nothing for Raiyev to follow, no route to take to find his home.

He looked around, and was faced with a small clearing surrounded by dense forest, and looking back up at the mountain, he decided he should start off to get as far away from this place as possible; he didn’t want to stick around and chance being caught again. The air smelled a bit familiar, Raiyev thought as he entered the forest, though he couldn’t quite put a finger on what it reminded him of. He walked for hours, having no idea where he was or how to get home—or even if he was still on his home planet—but he had to find a way home. This planet was so much like Earth that he was sure that he still had to be on the same planet, at least. The trees were about the size and shape that he remembered trees to be before he was captured, the insects looked like Earthen insects…this must still be Earth, he affirmed.

The sun started to go down, and Raiyev sat down for a while, resting his back against a large tree and closing his eyes. When he opened them again, it was much darker; night had already fallen, and Raiyev cursed himself for having dozed off. But in a moment he was up again and searching, albeit somewhat wearily, for some sign of direction to his home.

And then he found it. Almost without realizing it, Raiyev walked into another open clearing, this one much larger than the one he had started out it, and recognized it at once, even in the pale moonlight: It was the place Brad had taken him to so that he could hide from the rest of the world for a while. The familiar lake was close to him, and way in the distance on the other side of the clearing, Raiyev could just make out the dirt road that led back to the main road. His spirits brightened, and despite his weariness and the darkness of night, he made off for the road, knowing now that he had finally found a way home.



Part 17



What do the humans want with me? Raiyev pondered as he plodded alongside the stretch of highway, keeping behind the dense row of trees, his back bent so that he wouldn’t be spotted above the smaller trees. It was the dead of night, and though the highway was practically deserted, Raiyev didn’t want to chance being seen by anyone—it could only cause more trouble. So the 25-foot-tall raccoon made his way silently in the direction of his home, wondering all the while about everything that had been happening.

He wasn’t headed home to hide, as he was taller than the two-story apartments now, so he surely couldn’t fit inside them. In fact, he was barely able to reason just why he was going home in the first place. Perhaps it was just a psychological thing, the thought and feeling of being at one’s own home. Or perhaps he might hope to find clues to Brad’s disappearance, even though he was sure he knew that Brad was locked up somewhere by the humans in a cell similar to the one from which Dr. Frost had freed him. Perhaps it was that tiniest, most irrational hope inside of him that he might just go home and see Brad waiting for him, everything in order, like waking up from a bad dream.

Answers. He wanted answers. To all the questions he had, like why did the humans kidnap him, Brad, and Dr. Frost? Were the humans the “they” that Toni Hawthorne had warned him about before her disappearance? Why did Dr. Paxton die? Was she connected with this somehow? Was Harper really the one that killed her? If so, why did she, and what does she know? If not, who did, and why?

And what of that…episode he had? That hallucination or dream, where he was a mile tall and did so many unspeakable things? Would he wander into the city he called home and see ruin and chaos about? It was all too much to think about, and Raiyev’s head was reeling and throbbing painfully. But where would he go to get answers? Where could he go?

And then he saw it, gleaming in the distance under the soft moonlight—a cop car, parked between a couple trees, obviously waiting for a speeder to chase after, pull over, and write up. Raiyev stopped and stared at the vehicle and had an idea. He approached the car carefully, sneaking up behind it, and bending down low so that he could peer into the driver’s window, he tapped softly on the glass.

The old stag that had been dozing off inside suddenly gave a start and looked around frantically, then fixed his eyes on the large raccoon face staring back at him through the window. The stag’s jaw dropped, his eyes widening in terror, and he clumsily reached for the gun from his holster.

Pointing the gun at Raiyev’s face with both paws on it, he yelled through the glass, “Back up! Back away now!”

Raiyev moved his head slightly back from the door and responded calmly, “Please open the door.”

The stag was panting heavily in fear, and he screwed up his face as he calculated the request from such a threatening-looking beast. He ultimately decided to open the door, but still kept his gun and both eyes on Raiyev.

“Thank you,” Raiyev said, and suddenly reached inside and yanked the stag from the seat. In a quick motion, Raiyev knocked the gun from the stag’s grip, then sat down and folded his legs so that they encompassed the cop car, the cop held firmly in his paw. He was nervous about this, too, but made sure to show no signs of it. He continued just as calmly, staring down at the stag. “Now, I need some information. I won’t hurt you, as long as you tell me what I want.”

The stag struggled against Raiyev’s grip, and looked as though he hadn’t heard a word Raiyev had said. “Do you understand me?” Raiyev said firmly.

“Yes, yes,” the stag sputtered, his panic only rising. “Please let me go! Put me down! I’ll do anything!”

“Good,” Raiyev said, and he set the cop on the ground by his car, still encompassed by his legs. “Now, I know that you have some little computer in there,” Raiyev pointed to the car, “that has information about citizens with criminal records. I need to know where Dr. Amanda Jean Harper is being held. She has been incarcerated, and I need to know where I can find her.”

The stag looked as if he had been stunned. Whatever he was expecting the giant to say or do to him, it hadn’t been this. He quickly sat down in his car and typed a few things into the computer console sitting in between the driver and front passenger seats.

“I-I’ve got it,” he said shakily to Raiyev. “She’s at the Stillcreek Penitentiary, just about 55 miles down this highway,” he told him, pointing in the direction that Raiyev had already been headed.

“Thank you,” Raiyev said casually. “And I was never here,” he added more forcefully. “If I hear of some officer’s report about seeing a giant raccoon at night, I’ll make sure to hunt you down. And believe me, you’ll wish you were dead long before I’ve finished with you.” Raiyev didn’t like threatening the officer, but it was the only way he could stay safe, and luckily it worked, as the stag looked petrified beyond comprehension at those words.

So the raccoon lifted himself from the ground and started out again, keeping behind the dense row of trees as he had been. It was considerably further to the penitentiary where Harper was being held than to his house, but he had to get there—he needed to find out what was going on. He only hoped that Harper could be of some help to him.



It was a couple days, even at his size, before Raiyev finally hiked the 55 miles to Stillcreek Penitentiary. He had endured blazing heat during the day and had to go further into the wilderness a few times to look for water and food, but he kept on hiking alongside the highway, hidden by the trees, and eventually found himself looking at a set of low buildings, all the same rusty and dun color, surrounded by some open dirt fields, all surrounded by a tall barbed-wire fence that came up to Raiyev’s mid-thigh.

Luckily, he got there during the middle of the day, when the inmates were all enjoying some time outside (under guard supervision, of course). Raiyev hid just behind the closest edge of trees, looking around from inmate to inmate, until he spotted her—Harper, sitting down with her back against the fence, watching the other inmates roam around and socialize.

Raiyev suddenly darted out from the trees, and before anyone spotted him, he had already reached down over the fence and scooped up Harper in his paw. It was only then that a few loud shrieks let him know that he had been given away, and without a backward glance, he dashed off for the shelter of the trees, gunfire following him and a very confused and panicky Harper clutched to his chest with both paws.

He kept running for a good 45 minutes, going for miles deeper and deeper into the dense forest before he finally stopped, his legs unable to carry him any further. He panted heavily and finally looked down at the scared little rabbit that looked like she had been crying from all the sudden excitement.

“Oh, Harper…I’m so sorry!” Raiyev said in a hushed and soothing voice. “I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

Harper looked up at him, gasping as she took in the sight of such a large yet familiar raccoon. “Rai-Raiyev?” she squeaked, drying her tears with a paw. “Is that really you?”

Raiyev nodded silently. “I’m VERY sorry I took you like this…it was stupid of me, I know, but I needed to talk to you.”

“What’s happened to you?” Harper asked breathlessly as she looked him up and down.

Raiyev set Harper down on the ground, and sat down next to her, crossing his legs. He went into a full account of everything that had happened since she had been taken away. He told her about his meeting with Toni before her sudden illness, about injecting himself accidentally, about the lab fire and about being fired, about hiding out and then of Brad’s disappearance, and finally about the humans and his recent escape. He even confided in her the tale of his “dream” about wrecking a town at a massively giant size.

She took it all in silently, and sighed heavily once Raiyev had finished. As it had been with Brad, Raiyev felt a huge weight lifted from his chest as he finished telling her all of this. He needed a friend more than anything right now, and Harper had always been close to him.

“So please,” he wrapped up, “I need to know what you know about all of this. Did you really kill Paxton?”

Harper cast her eyes to the ground for a moment, then looked back up into Raiyev’s eyes with a knowing look. “Yes, but I didn’t mean to,” she said earnestly.

“Why?” Raiyev asked. “What happened?”

“Okay, here’s what I know,” Harper began. “I knew what was written on that note from Toni that I handed you from the start. I’m very sorry to have betrayed your trust, Raiyev, but something was fishy about it—I could just sense it, you know—and so I investigated it.

“I was hiding off to the side that evening when you and Toni met. I saw and heard the whole thing, up through Dr. Paxton dragging Toni away from you. Again, I’m really sorry to have betrayed your trust like that, but I was just wanting to make sure someone wasn’t out to get you. I don’t know why I’d been having that feeling—I just had. It was something that was plaguing me in the back of my head for a couple days.

“Early the next morning, I was coming into work rather early and saw Dr. Paxton talking to Thomas Ferai in our lab. I didn’t enter just then—I didn’t want them to see me, so I hid once again where I could still see them, and saw Thomas pouring some liquid from a beaker into a test tube and hand the test tube to Dr. Paxton. She left right after that, and I went in a couple minutes later, so as not to look conspicuous.

“Later in the day, when everyone else was busy watching the news, I took a look at that beaker and saw that it was a strong poison—not strong enough to kill, generally, but enough to put someone in the hospital for a while. So I poured a bit into a test tube for myself and went to see Dr. Paxton.

“I asked her where Toni was, and she wouldn’t tell me. I threatened her, and she threatened me back, saying, ‘This goes further than your little mind can fathom, Dr. Harper!’ So I called her bluff and put some of that same poison in her coffee a couple days later…and well…you know what happened from there. But it was an accident, I swear! That stuff isn’t supposed to be lethal, not in the dosage I gave her…she must have been allergic or something…”

Raiyev had been sitting silently, taking in every word that Harper had told him in her account, and remained silent for a moment after she finished. “So that’s all you know,” he said to her. It wasn’t a question—just an affirmation.

“Yeah, that’s all I know. I’m really sorry, Raiyev. I wish I could be of more help.”

“You can,” he said, with a sudden thought.

“How?”

“The base where the humans are—where I escaped from. You seem to be so good at tracking down information, maybe you can sneak around there and…” He trailed off, pausing for a moment before saying, “Forget it. I don’t want to risk your life any further.”

“Raiyev,” Harper said consolingly, “You’ve broken me out of prison. I’m just going to end up back there anyway. I’d rather help you find the answers you and I are both looking for.” She looked resolute, and Raiyev, for the first time in what felt like years, smiled again.

“Okay then,” he said. “Let’s go.”



Part 18



“Where are they keeping this place, anyway?” Dr. Harper asked as Raiyev carried her through the forest. They had been traveling for many hours, and Raiyev had silently blessed the clouds blocking out the moonlight, making his travel in hidden darkness all the more easy.

“It took me a couple days to get to the penitentiary after I escaped,” Raiyev whispered, afraid of the projection power of his voice. He had been silently trying to follow what he thought was the path back to the hidden facility, all the while still mulling over everything in his head. What do they want with me?…What was Paxton doing, and how was she involved?…I hope this is the right path home…I really hope I don’t fuck things up worse by bringing Harper into this…Where’s Brad?…Where’s my mate?

“And you’re sure you know where you’re going?” Harper asked cautiously. She was beginning to rethink things herself—namely, her position in this sordid affair, and how it could be very costly to get further involved. She stayed stanch, though, feeling full well the love and respect she held for her friend. Raiyev was always a wonderful friend to her, she mused, and he definitely needed her help now. How could she say no?

“I’m…pretty sure, yeah,” Raiyev hesitated a moment before finding a patch of barren, broken bushes. “Aha!” he claimed, a bit louder than he should have, in retrospect. “I recognize this area,” he said in his quieter voice.

“You do?” replied the small rabbit. “That’s good…glad to know we’re on the right track, then.”

“Well, I had to eat, didn’t I?” chuckled Raiyev softly. “Unfortunately,” he said in a more serious tone, “it takes a lot to feed me now at this size…and unless we find a way to get me back to normal, I’m afraid it’s going to get worse for me.”

“You mean get the rest of the planet back to normal, right? You ARE normal—the only normal-sized thing here, it seems.”

“Yeah…right…” Raiyev replied, remembering again his position on this shrinking planet. “And you’re really sure—“

“Yes,” Harper said heavily, knowing already what he was going to ask. “Raiyev, you should know that you mean more to me than just a coworker. I’ve always considered you a good friend, and I’m willing to fight for you. I want to help.”

Raiyev turn his head to hide a single tear running down his cheek. “I just…I couldn’t live with myself if you ended up hurt—or worse—because of this.”

“Try to think more positively, love,” Harper said consolingly, patting her paw on his large arm. “C’mon now, we need to get going.”

“Right. Of course,” Raiyev stuttered, wiping his face dry and plodding along again.



In a little less time than it took him to find Harper at the prison, Raiyev found himself on the border of the clearing near the hidden facility. He knew it too well, and there was already a mix of emotions tied to it. He finally set Harper down on the ground, still hidden by the trees a few hundred feet in from the clearing.

“Now, you’re going to have to travel around to some side of that mountain there,” Raiyev told Harper, pointing to the small mountain he remembered coming out of when he escaped. “I don’t know how to get in—the moment I got out the exit seemed to disappear behind me. Oh, and I came out to face a clearing—not this one here, but another one right by the mountainside.”

“Okay…I think I manage,” Harper said, looking over to the mountain. She glanced over at Raiyev again, noting how much taller he looked now that she was on the ground. Still, that didn’t stop her from rushing at his leg and hugging him dearly. “Please take care of yourself. Keep yourself well-hidden…I know that must be hard for you at your current size, but still…” Her voice trailed off, looking up at him. She realized she was probably worrying—and chatting—too much. “Just do your best,” she added.

“You, too,” Raiyev said, smiling half-heartedly, his tail swaying a bit. “I’ll stay around this area, so meet me back here as soon as you can.” Harper nodded and was off, wandering into the clearing, leaving Raiyev still hidden amongst the trees. He watched her for a while, until she was well out of sight. He then turned around and started searching the area for anything edible. There ought to be more berries or something around here, he thought, his tummy rumbling audibly. He had had slim pickings for the past several days—not counting the terrible atrocity of eating all those innocent folks from the city he terrorized.

How the hell had he become so huge so fast, anyway? And how did he revert back to normal? He wish he could find a current newspaper lying around somewhere to find out exactly where he had done that indescribable deed. At the very least, this area of the country seemed well intact.

Without realizing it, he had gotten so wrapped up in his silent thoughts that he had wandered inadvertently into the clearing he was trying to avoid. He looked around, spotted the line of trees bordering the clearing, and darted for them once again. Just before he reached the edge, though, he felt a stinging prick in his neck and fell to the ground, completely blacked out.



Raiyev awoke to find himself back in that same cell he was imprisoned in before, now slightly smaller than he remembered it. “NO!!!” he cried out, flinging himself against the clear wall, hoping to shatter it, pounding on it with all his might, fists flailing…but to no avail. It was too thick. “YOU BASTARDS!! YOU SICK FUCKS!! LET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!! LET ME OUT!! GODDAMN YOU!! GODDAMN YOU ALL!!!”

He kept up like this for a long while, yelling and pounding until he tired himself out, feeling weak and broken…and, worst of all, defeated. Tears started to stream from his eyes again, his ears folded back. He slumped to the ground, trying to figure a way out, hoping beyond hope that Harper would be able to rescue him or something.

“Please don’t cry, Raiyev,” came a familiar and soothing voice. Raiyev’s ears turned up, his head darting around to look for the source of the voice. And there—obviously having been there all this time—was Dr. Frost in the cell next to his, looking a little worse for wear.

“Oh, gods, Dr. Frost…” Raiyev began, seeing how hopeless she looked, trapped just as he was. He lowered his head, closing his eyes and sighing deeply. “I’m so stupid.”

“No…” Frost said consolingly. “What makes you say that?”

“I should have brought you with me. We should have escaped together. You shouldn’t be in this place.”

“I shouldn’t even be alive, actually,” Frost said seriously.

“What do you mean?” Raiyev said, staring at her curiously.

“I was captured almost immediately after we last parted, Raiyev,” she began. “You’re a viable match for them, but I’m too small and weak compared to them. They snatched me up as if I were a child. They were about to kill me, but…” She hesitated, as if still trying to believe herself what had actually happened.

“…But what?” Raiyev asked, fully intrigued.

“…But Thomas Ferai pleaded them not to,” she concluded.

“Thomas?!” Raiyev said incredulously. “OUR Thomas?” he questioned in total shock.

“I know,” the hybrid replied. “I was just as surprised as you. It seems like he’s been a spy for them or something. I don’t understand it myself.” She and Raiyev sat in silence a moment, thinking it over. “Regardless,” she said, breaking the silence, “he was very adamant for my life to be spared…so they agreed, for whatever reason beyond me. If this is the life I’m supposed to continue living out, I’d rather they have killed me then and there, to be bluntly honest.”

“Thomas wasn’t the only one from EarthTech involved, it seems,” Raiyev said.

“Oh? How did you find this out?” Frost said, perhaps a little colder than she should have, as if she was accusing Raiyev of withholding information.

“I only just found out from Dr. Harper,” Raiyev explained, and after making sure the coast was clear, he went into a full recount of what had happened after he escaped, how he found and kidnapped Harper from the prison, and about everything she had told him about Dr. Paxton. When he mentioned Harper’s current mission of retrieving information from this place, he had a sudden revelation.

“Oh, gods!” he exclaimed, slapping his forehead. “She’s bound to be caught! Oh, I just knew I shouldn’t have let her do this! They’ll murder her!”

“Please!” Frost whispered. “Lower your voice! You don’t want everyone to know she’s here and to start looking for her, do you?” Raiyev looked scared, but kept silent and started to calm down. “If she was able to find out as much as she has already, then she seems to have some sleuthing skills beyond what I could ever do. Just because I was caught doesn’t mean she will be, too, Raiyev. So please don’t worry too much—have a little faith.”

Raiyev nodded, then sat back against the wall of his cell, thinking. He stayed silent like this for so long that he nodded off. When he awoke, he found himself strapped again to that table he remembered once before, the bright white light buzzing overhead. “Oh, gods!” he thought out loud. “Not this again! Not this! I won’t do it!” He did his best to struggle against the straps, feeling a heavy drowsiness start to overcome him again. He fought the urge to give in and sleep, but to no avail. He knew what was coming, and he feared for the lives of millions what he might do next. That fear was the last thing he felt before falling unconscious.



Part 19



Somewhere, in a relatively secluded area, a little girl and her mother were weeping at a graveyard. The funeral for the girl’s father, who had died while away on business, had taken place only a few days before. No one could have forgotten what had killed him—it was the same thing that killed millions of other innocent people. That terribly monster, that unspeakable giant that appeared out of nowhere, ravaged and befouled an entire city in minutes, and then disappeared just as quickly as he had arrived.

No one could understand it; they could barely comprehend the amount of sick damage—all those lives and billions of dollars worth of damage—that had been laid upon that once shining city. The little girl tried to ignore the pressing heat of the day, cloudless and humid under the hot sun, as she paid her respects to her father, stolen away from her just before her 7th birthday.

Suddenly, though, she realized the heat dissipating quickly, replaced by a cool rush of air, and she looked up to see what was blocking out the sun. She screamed as a massive wall of blackness came rushing down on her, her voice cut off as she, her mother, and everything within a 1500-foot radius were all squished and compacted deep into the ground, leaving them utterly crushed and very dead, the two fresh corpses mingling with the rotting ones.

The monster was back, and the nearby city scrambled in a wave of panic and sheer terror. He seemed so much larger this time around, they thought. Perhaps it was seeing him live instead of on a television screen, or perhaps he had actually grown. They didn’t all know it, but the latter was certainly true, as Raiyev towered 5 miles high, the planet now even smaller to him than last time.

As he approached the downtown area of the metropolis, leaving a path of suburban destruction and desolation in his wake, he made a foreign growling and rumbling sound. The very magnitude of his voice caused glass to shatter and people to fall down in agony, hands over their ears as the weaker ones were deafened instantly. He grinned that evil grin again, and decided to have some fun in the suburbs before moving on to downtown.

Raising a hindpaw high up into the air, he brought it crashing down onto a block of houses, murring as he felt them all crush and compact under his mighty paw, his sheath twitching from the excitement of fresh death and annihilation. He continued stomping around deliberately, making a crude game of catching fleeing people and cars under his paws, trying to make sure every last square inch was smothered under his impossible weight. Just before he decided to move on, he added to the chaos by bringing his tail up high and smashing it down on a long segment of the city, buildings crumbling under his soft yet strong and determined tail. Some people, while not totally crushed by his tail, simply suffocated to death by the mass of soft fur smothering their entire bodies.

As the mega-sized raccoon continued to make his way to downtown, he randomly scooped up pawfuls of desperately fleeing people—some foolish enough to add their cars to the traffic jam already overtaking the city. He beheld each pawful for a moment before popping them into his muzzle, eating them messily. He laughed—a wretched sound to his captives—as they screamed and pleaded to him. Some even prayed to him, thinking this to be their new, wrathful god.

He didn’t care, though; his mission was clear and singular in purpose: to lay this puny, pathetic city to absolute ruin. As he came across a monorail snaking along its elevated track (one of the city’s pieces of pride and fame), he noticed his now full and throbbing erection, and got an idea for some foreplay. He easily tore the train from its track, lifting it high into the air, most of the passengers on board getting knocked out by the massive jolting and severe G-forces as Raiyev lifted the train to his aching cockhead.

With one paw holding his ominous rod steady (easily longer than any skyscraper), he shoved the long, thin train into his slit, groaning as his most sensitive flesh was tickled by the damaged metal structure, letting it soak in his building precum. He grinned once more and began again on his path to downtown, his massive cock bobbing and oozing with precum, each dollop crashing to the ground enough to fill several swimming pools and heavy enough to crack whatever pavement and buildings it landed on, drowning or crushing several unfortunate souls in just his pre alone.

As he reached downtown, several buildings had already toppled over, crumbling from just the vibrations his pounding footsteps caused alone. However, there were still many other buildings of greater structural integrity for him to play with. Still hungry, he tore a skyscraper from its foundation as easily as picking a flower from the ground. Peering inside, he grinned and laughed as he saw the pandemonium going on as people were flung to and fro, against walls and shifting furniture, some already with several broken bones. He teasingly ran his long tongue along one side of the building, causing half of the glass panels to shatter against the pressure, the shards dancing on his tongue like salt crystals. Then, closing his lips around the opened bottom end, he sucked in as if drinking through a straw.

The gale-force winds that ensued tore each floor apart, bringing with it all the doomed people, furniture, and debris into his waiting maw. He stopped when his mouth filled with half the building’s contents, chewing it all messily and swallowing voraciously before feeding again, draining the building of its “sustenance” before eating the shell of the structure itself, reveling in the metallic taste—a taste of a victorious destruction.

He repeated this process with a few more buildings before his eye wandered upon the largest building—easily the biggest building in the entire country, and another one of the city’s gems. He could tell by its sheer size that the people greatly adored this one building, and he knew just what to do with such a structure.

This building would require the most utter humiliation and desecration of all. So he started by slamming his hindpaws down on either side of the structure, so that his dangling jewels were suspended a couple miles directly above the tip of the structure. Lowering himself, he squatted down over the building and, as gently as he could, rubbed his nutsack over the tip of the tower. The tall antenna broke off instantly, falling to the ground with a terrible shattering crash as the giant raccoon gently pleasured himself on the building. The people trapped inside were fearing what might come next, hoping beyond hope that this was the worst that would be coming for them and this building.

Lifting himself up a short ways, he raised his tail to expose his tailhole and slowly lowered himself once more on the tall building, this time taking it up his own rear. He churred and murred in delight as his tailhole was filled with the building, sitting down all the way so that the entire structure was inside him, casting the people inside into a hot, smelly, and very frightening darkness. Raiyev could feel the metal twisting and bending as he lightly squeezed his ass muscles around it, the glass shattering to allow the people inside to be overcome with that ungodly, foul odor.

Sitting on the ground, Raiyev began jerking himself off, first with bare paws but then remembering that he could use the nearby buildings and people to help get him off. He started to bounce up and down lightly on the building, each thrust downward making the ground quake with the immeasurable weight and power of his rump, his tail swishing back and forth violently, making a wide arc of demolition. The people inside the monorail train stuffed in his cock quickly drowned in his building precum, the metallic structure still tickling him from within while thousands upon thousands of people were crushed against the outside of his unyielding member.

As Raiyev felt his climax building, he decided to finish his degradation of the skyscraper he had been sitting on, so he eased himself off the already ruined building, now radiating a strong foul odor that whatever survivors were left nearby coughed at, many people inside the building having already passed out from the intensity of the smell. He carefully reached behind him and yanked the building from its foundations—now even easier than before thanks to his weakening the structure—and brought it around to his throbbing, aching cock, so near his release.

Without hesitation, he speared the building with his gargantuan rod, thrusting ruthlessly into the building, loving how it fit his organ like a condom, precum helping wash out the innards as they were mercilessly pushed out the roof of the building, falling hundreds of feet to the ground below. Raiyev clenched his fist around the building’s skeleton, thrusting vigorously in and out a few moments before falling on his back, growling out his orgasm.

Wave after wave of his hot, thick jism soared high into the air, arcing gracefully before landing with a vicious splatter, cracking the ground, drowning any remaining buildings, rubble, people…anything it landed on was ruined totally. The monorail train had shot out miles into the air from his titanic cock, completely coated and flowing with his seed, landing with a pool of cum on the giant’s chest.

After resting a moment from his intense climax, Raiyev peeled the ruined building off his cock and tossed it aside like a used prophylactic. He grinned once again, and taking the time to stomp whatever parts of the city remained into absolute ruin, he wandered off into the distance, disappearing (once again) just as suddenly as he had appeared.



Raiyev awoke, back in his usual cell, as if coming out of a vivid nightmare. He remembered everything he had “dreamt,” and realized what had happened again. He broke down immediately, crying and pounding his fist against the wall, feeling as if he had been severely beaten and broken.

“Why?” he strained to utter between sobs. “Why me? Why are you making me do these things? Please…just leave me alone…”

“Raiyev?” came a familiar and soothing voice. Raiyev peeked into the cell next to his, seeing Dr. Frost’s concerned face, and cried even harder. “Raiyev, please…” Frost said in an attempt to aid and console her friend. “Please don’t cry…it will be…” Her voice trailed off before she finished saying something inane.

“All right?” Raiyev said cynically, sniffing and wiping his eyes with shaky paws. “How the fuck do YOU know if it will be all right?!” he demanded. “Don’t bullshit me!”

“I’m sorry,” Frost replied. “I just…oh, Raiyev! I just want to help you, but I don’t know how!” She sounded as if she might cry as well. “Can you please just tell me what happened?”

Raiyev stared at her, almost dumbstruck, as if wanting him to recount those horrors was the most painful and insensitive request he had ever heard. “How can you ask me to tell you…you have no idea…”

“Raiyev, what did they do to you?”

“They made me…they just made me…” he began sobbing heavily again, unable to bring himself to say it.

“They made you kill,” came a third voice, heavy with despair. Raiyev and Frost jerked their heads towards the source of the sound, and saw Thomas standing right outside their cell doors, looking very serious. “They made you kill millions.”
© Copyright 2008 malcolmthebear (malcolmthebear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1502416-Raiyev---Parts-16-19