*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1502848-Abaddon
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1502848
Please read it is not recommended for 13 and younger. Language and vivid imagery
This might have a lot of typos but i will fix it when im done writing the novel



It was a dark night of October when a teen name bob had his 18th birthday party at his house. There were girls and boys celebrating with beer and whiskey."Man am I glad to be 18" said Bubye dude that means your legal Strip clubs! Said Troy yep and I can’t wait to go. Present time! Said Sarah. After opening all his packages he realized there is one left over. Man who’s anonymous. You got to be kidding me. Oh well IM guessing its monopoly Retro or something .He tore it open vigourusly.Cool it’s an Ouija Board. Wow I haven’t used or seen these things before. What does it do? Bob reads the box "Ask the Spirit questions that you would like for them to answer".Damn thing. C'mon try duding said Troy.Alright.



He tears the plastic off and set the board on a round wooden table .It says lights need to be off and we need candles.Hey Sarah!"Yes Bob" Go get me a candle it should be on the counter. After lighting up the candles the third time bob decided to test the device out."Ok do you suck dick? Lol man it aunt moving. What a piece of shit! 'Yea bro said Troy."Ask more realistic questions."Ok "hmm...Whets your name? Are you alive?" After interrogating the board for ten minutes. Bob get impatient and wanted to test the device."Alright asshole! With are you dead? Did you beat it to much? Did you decide to kill yourself? What a dumbas.After that the board flings itself and hit bob on his head."Ouch man why did you do that Troy?"I aunt do anything it did that on its own.5 seconds later. The room gets colder."Is it cold to you Bob?"A little let me turn on the lights and turn off the air.Bob turned off the air and heard footsteps upstairs in the guest room"Man whos up there?Man ima check it out." Let me come insisted Sarah. "Sure'. They tip toed to the guess room and the door was locked "That’s strange ".Is anyone in here?"I could have sworn it was unlocked.

Later that night around 12:40 Bob was feeling sick."Hey i think i drunk to much Vodka y'all so me and Sarah are going to bed.When they went to bed the bed begun to shake as Bob begun choking.Hey Sarah im choking".Bob are you alright". Yes i am.

That morning."Omg I had the oddest dream last night said Bob. "What was it? said Sarah. I had a dream that the world was dark and sinister .All my friends left me.I was pyshco because these demons were in me attacking me!It was the wierdest thing ever.They kept bringing me down and the lower i went the hotter it was.That wa the worst dream i ever had.I like...drowned.It was very unnatural people wore cloaks killing people.I was chocking and suffercating in the hellish air."O im sorry bob" ONE WEEK LATER.Bob went to his phone and called his girlfriend"Hey Sarah can you meet me at my house"."Sure why?I mean its 3 oclock in the morning"."Please I really need you to come its serious.Alright! Im on my way." 3o minutes later."knock knock"."SARAH!" He huggerd Sarah and kissed her on her cheek.Whats wrong Bob?"Ok my dreams are reapeting itself and it kind of freaking me out sarah."Which one asked Sarah."The one with the demon?"Yea its like i keep ...I dont know if you believe me but i levitated ."What! Now i believe you past stories but levitating? Seriously?"Sarah you have to believe me."! 'Whats that scar on your face?It looks like 6(x)3.Whats that means bob."I dont know hmm....666.I dont have a clue how that happened."Look bob go get you some water and get some sleep.Please Sarah stay with me one more day.""Sigh...Ok .Sarah went to her car and grabbed some spare clothes'I think you need to go to church Sunday."Church! Fuck no.'But you always want to go to church Bob whats up with that?He clothes the door on Sarah and ran upstairs in excatly 5 seconds.Sarah was walking back to her car and looked up in Bobs window and saw that his eyes were glowing red.Sarah walked back to the house and opened the door and saw bob standing there.'Em morf yawa teg! Look stop talking jibberish bob. I understand you dont want to go to church.You dont have to be acting like this.Ill just ask you Next week for church,"Hell no get away now! Ok bob ill see you at the game tommorow.'Hey Bob its time to play' Bob where are you dude said Troy.He checked the bathroom.The bathroom was dark and he turned on the lights and saw bob cutting hell bound in his hand.Cuts as deep as 2ml."Hey its me Troy. Ey man what are you doing". "GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I KILL YOU."Hey its me Troy why are you acting odd C'mon its the championship we need you as our Rb."Ok ill come" During the game Troy throws the ball to bob he catches it and is tacked at the five yard line."Bitch go to hell! Dont you ever touch me like that ever again.Number 12 pushed #57 down unsportsman like conduct 10 yard penalty second down."Hey man whats with your boyfriend said Cindy. "I dont know hes been acting mean lately.When i invited him to church he fled like he was mad.'Second and long annnounced the ref.Down said hut hut hut! catch Bob! The wide reciever is sacked by the left tackle.Hes at the ten five touchdown! Wildcats.Good job bob thats how you do it.Now the Rams have the ball owwwwww said the crowd.He wont get up. Five minutes later the trainers got a stretcher .The Rams football player was twitching on the field as he was being lifted off."DUDE you knocked the crap out of him! said Joe happily.Unessacary roughness ten yard penalty automatic first down."Dude what has gotten in to you lately?I mean your hurting people and worse yourselt.I'm going to take you to church tommorow for some help because you have been worrying me. 1hour later. yes we won bob yep im glad to. see you tommorow at church. ill pick you up man and after that well go out to eat at mohicans steak house with the boys. ok yes sarah ran to bob and hugged him. do you want me to stay tonight we can watch movies. you said that last week we always go to sleep.

The next day knock knock. i made you breakfast and joe troy and lis and marie is on there way to pick us up. ok ill be out in a little . he grabs his food and gobbles it down. gosh you must have been hungry . youo look a little sluggish. yea i hadnt ate in a while. knock knock. come in said sarah. hey are you guys ready. yea they both said in agreemen. on the way to church bob was coughing furiously. hey man whats wrong said joe. nothing its just. i dont know. you know i always get like this on the way to church. no you dont. well i do now! he said in a low two toned voice. Whoa dude what has gotten into you said troy. nothing finish driving alright.As they pulled in the parking lot. they shoved bob out the car using all his mite. they soon walked in chutch . after they fount a place to sit bob was shaking hard and his eyes was rolling back while eyes turning red. he was acting like this last night said joe. "llhe in yuo ees.! Why ishe talking like that. shh! said lisa. im trying to listen to the preacher. oh look the preacher go this young man talking in tongues already! said a middle aged woman. thats not regular tongues shouthed the preacher who stopped his serman. the preacher Green ran to the aisle and went to their chair. this son is not regular."get away from me you bastard". suck my dick you religous man whore. He then spit on the preacher. Grab this man and bring him to the alter. hey man dont tocuh my friend. look i just want to get his life straight. the preaher then reached for him, em fo ffo sdnah gnijcuf rouy teg. whoa man . bob got up and punched the preacher on his face and knocked him cold out. he then ran out the church full speed. man i didnt know he didnt like church this much . we only been in here for almost 5 minutes. i cant find bob anywhere. after two houurs of searching the street they went to bobs house. knock knock. oh i got his key here. he gave me a spare whenever i go to his house said sarah. they unlocked the door. wow its really cold in here. is the air on 30 or something? asked joe. i can freaking see my breath. wth the ait is 75 degrees. sarah said while she slapped the air conditioner and set it on 80. there . they walked upstairs and saw blood on the floor. is that blood real or fake asked marie. idk. they headed toward his room and heard chanting. right before troy opened the door joe said wait listen. hail my king . i will worship you. n uoy fo pihsorw will i. ouy fo mror ah muh ent ma i chanted bob. i am demon Abaddon. what does he like dont know his name said marie. alright enough of this bull shitting. he then bust open the door and turned on the lights the and saw a dead squirrel with blood dripping out and a bite mark on its stomach. oh my gofness. what the heck happened in here."hiss" said bob. bob then grabbed the lifeless body and chunked it at lisa.Ouch!." Hey man thats not funny I bet you dont want to fight. Ill beat you up! "Try me Bob" Bob rann and tackled Joe then beat him up. Hey man get off i was just playing! He kicked him off. Bob was heading toward the window.:That bastard bit me said joe. Come back here Bob later jumped out of the two story window and landed like it was nothing. hes heading back up yelled marie. Whys he climbing up the house? I dont know said sarah. Bob grabbed a glass and carved "Satan my lord 666 666 666..... over and over again.Bob calm down baby said Sarah. Bob whose bob my name is Abbadon obey me or die. Thats it im going home. NO! dont leave him hes danger to hiself. Pick me up in 30 minutes so i can talk to my boyfriend so i can talk him out of being crazy."Are you sure Sarah?" Yea . be careful ok honey said lisa as she kissed her on her head. They left out the door soon as they did bob locked the door and flung sarah on the floor. Stop! He attempted to rape her .Help! ahhh. "Slap" Shut up you mortal human.You are hurting me bob. Do you hear screaming? asked marie. Yea! I do its sarah. They rushed in the room and saw sarahs unresponsive body on the ground.They saw that she has been chocked. "Lets call the morgue.Lisa said as she broke into tears"Gasp" Im alright ?Wheres Bob? Hey dont you go near him again hes nothing but trouble. Where is he btw. I just remembered he went downstairs. You girls stay here. Troy and Joe walked downstairs and smelt rotten fleh coming from the living room.Bob was lying there on his back foaming out of his mouth. Later he begun to levitate for two seconds. He went back into chanting.THump! Joe accidently made a book fall from the shelf."What the shit was that Abbadon said.He turned his head in a near 280 degerees and shouted CURSE YOU HUMANS .STOP LOOKING AT ME AND BITCHING.Leave now or stay and worship me and the boy. Ok this is not funny lets finish fighting suggested Joe. Ha Ha Ha you embeselic human i wll kill you if you think about it said Abbadon. Yea...Joe I think we need to take the girls and get out of here.Its not safe.Yea I agree. They went upstairs and left the house. I cant believe he did that to me? cried Sarah.I thought he liked me."You just dont get it do you.Are you really that dumb.Hes fucking possessed said Troy. No hes not hes still there.Hes just going through hard times when his parents died in a train accident . "He was a freshmen he got over it about a month after that. She nearly died said lisa.Lets go look up that name abbadon.They lisas house. hey how was church said lisa mom.Why yall home so early."I dont want to talk about it right now. They went to the computer and typed it in and figured out abbadon means Ruler of demons.Whoa! Man thats freaking cool said Joe.Type in demonic possession lisa. D-e-m-o-n-i-c- p-o-ssess-i-o-n-. There its coming up lets see if he follows the check list. Get a paper sarah. Ok i go it. Levitation check.destruction of religous items check,violence and threatining for no reason check future prediction umm check said sarah.They listed many more and figured out that he had 6/10 possession symptons. WAIT does thit means asked sarah ."This means he is to the point as which he almost cant control his actions read lisa as she interrupted sarah.I think he cannot come back.We might have permanently lost him. Oh my god cried sarah. This cannot be ture ! she erased three of the six.Look! he only got three of ten ."Look I saw you erase it Sarah said Troy." I lied about the other stuff.Ok....OK...so hes 60 percent possessed. Not like he killed someone. 'How do you know?" said Lisa. I have got to go home I just cant trust your lie anymore. OK.Go . get out we are calling Father John tommorow for a excorsist rather you like it or not! " said Troy.Father john is a pro. I heard he excorsized to people at once. Ok Troy that sounds like a good person so let me call him ok said Marie.2-2-2 8-6-7-4.''Ring Ring''. Hello this is father john how may i assist you. Hey Father this is a girl name Marie. Are you booked for a excorsist for tommorow. No of course Im not. No one has called me in a while. I can still do it though.What time should i come whispered Troy to his friends."Nine oclock so he can rest said Marie. Ok. .I want to come at nine. Are you sure? Yes im sure. Alright see you can met us at ....8091 cono drive. Ok. He will be here at nine guys.He said make sure you drink lots of water and eat breakfast and wear Religous medallions .Make sure you get pleny of sleep and dont focus to much on the excorsist.He said he will see you tommorow.OK. Bye father."Bye Mrs. Marie.Hey my mom fixed us some speghetti.After that they ate and was on there way to leave.Hey Lisa let me talk to you said Marie. Do not let your mother know whats happening tommorow.DO NOT!' I am serious this is private and between the six of us . 'Yes i included bob too.' OK i wasnt going to tell her anyway.Bye . Lisa rushed to her room and grabbed her iphone and texted "Sarah we scheduled an excorsist tommorow at bobs house after school at nine.You really need to be there for him.Im sorry about this and making you mad.Just forgive me and come.I didnt tell the others about telling you.Get plenty of sleep and drink lots of water. Make sure you wear relligous items and other things of that sort.Please text me back asap! See you later" After one hour of waiting "Omg i didnt agree to this but... im willingly most definately coming form bob and i miss him."Texted sarah.

The Next day. Are you ready ? said the preist.Yea we ready said the bunch.What we need to do is find Bob and bring him on this chair. OK said Troy and Joe.They went upstairs and saw Bob room with demonic drawings. One with a dead preist head decapitated on a upside down cross.Dead flesh was in the air. Bob was on the floor writing languages with his own dogs blood.Quick get him ! whispered Troy. They went in the cold smelly room and dragged him downstairs and tied him to the chair with a old rope.Bob was cursing everyone out and spat on the priest."You dumbass Bitch"! You will never get me out of this! The priest begun to quote and pour holy water on him.Ahhh yelled Bob."What is your name" shouted the priest(father).NO! said the demon in bob.What is your name in the name of God and jesus."Abbadon!Abaddon."Abaddon i NOW cast you in hell with satan and his demons.The atmosphere begun to get lighter like someone lifetd weights off his shoulder.Bob was standing there breathing and panting like a tired dog.

five months later .Bob excorsist news came out around the town and spreaded like a wild fire.Bob was banned from the town of Andromeda. Bob havent seen Sarah in five months. Bob went to Sarahs house at 11:00 pm. "I hope shes here!"whispered Bob. I have to tell you something he said knocking on her door lightly."Who is it?"Bob is it you forreal. said sarah half asleep.Bob lost his patience and walked through the door while the door remained locked.Sarah jumped up quickly and tried to hug bob.NO! dont touch me. If you hug me.You will get energy drained and might die depending on the length or the strength of the demon.Ok well what do we do then Bob?Bob looked at her with curious eyes."Nothing....I guess I have to tell you something.First of the two is.My name is Abbadon not Bob.I know you might be confused but im sorry. im a demon in human form .. my parents didnt die i dint even have any. i went to church because i was still part human. but since my 18th birthday..well im a full fledged demon because i want through the transformation.by age 18 at midnight for two weeks is the total length so i cannot change back no matter what. well i guess i have to bring you to my real house in Patroclus."Patroclus? said sarah. yea. he grabbed her hand and pulled her through the wall.WHOA! this is your place. its so dark and huge and demented/ who is that playing the piano so well? Thats my friend Morrigan. Well shes good at the piano"Abaddon walked to the elevator and went to the 9th floor which is the third floor since they go by multiples of three numbers.Sarah this is my friend Abigor."Hello Im Abigor im 19 and you sure is a very attractive human.What is your name beutiful?"Why do you care said Abaddon in a certain backlash.Why do you care Abaddon hes just trying to be nice said Sarah."Yea" Ill show your lady around.You dont have to worry since your just a fullflledged demon noob."I dont care i can still show her around said Abaddon'.You dont have to worry look go get you a glass of blood or water and chill.Abaddon went to the elevator and told Sarah "Its time to go home".'We just got here a minute ago and im not tire.. just let me walk around and look ok Bob i mean Abaddon ill be fine.I'm sorry Im just used to using that name Bob.Abaddon continued and left.'So...Sarah how old are you?I'm 17.Ha Ha you and Abaddon better not be dating one human is what you are.18 is what your not although youre pretty and hot.I cant date you.If you were a full demon OH ! I would hit that.!"OK.. anyway where are you taking me ? asked Sarah.To my room you can see Abaddons room when he shows you"He reached out his hand ."Here put your hand to mine.Hmmm.Your 17th birthday was on the 27th of April.Youre half caucasian and Danis. Youre 5'7 and 129 pounds birthplace arizona."How preemenint! You are Abigor. How do you know this.?Well demons can know mortals name information bye a simple touch on the hands or other areas.Thats awesome.! Back to where we were. This is my room. Its so ......Blue and Red.The darker the color of your room and isignia the higher demon level you are."Thats pretty cool he closed the door as they walked in the room.Abigor pulled Sarah close to him.and kissed her on her lips."WAIT why must you do this to me!.":You are just a puny human and cannot defeat me!"Jerk" She pushed him on the wall. Im leaveing"Shoot yourself" said Abigor.If i see you doing anything with Abaddon trust me im not afraid to tell Master."You and Abaddon will be banished forever or die. but i wont do that because im his friend"UH" some kind of friend you are.She was weak from the kiss and hug and was struggling to stay awake as she grew tired.Sarah fainted on the ground from exhausting.Abaddon went up the elavator and saw sarah on the grown exhausted. HE picked her up and said "Lets take you home where it is safe for you.'Hey where are you taking her asked Abigor."I dont think this concerns you one bit."Abaddon i will tell master if you are in a relationship with her and you will be screwed ."Ok thats nice.He took sarah back to her house. Abaddon had his shirt off becuase his shirt was torn in the front.He then lied Sarah on here bed and kissed her on her cheel and said "I'll be back. She started to open her eyes and saw him walk through the wall and shouted Wait Abaddon! The next day had came in the nick of time.Satah woke up."Mom whats cooking""Nothing its just toast and eggs Ill cann you when im readt.Hey darling?Hmm ? said sarah.Whats that tatoo looking thing on your hand?What tatoo looking thing? Sarah looked at her hand.I dont know it was there when i woke up. well hun I dont like you writing on yourself now go wash it off!"Ok ill try"Sarah went to the bathroom "Mom its not coming off!" I'm coming " When i was your age i used to get it off with bleach.Her mom tried rigifly to scrub it off .Ouch mom your hurting my hand!"Sarah I got to go to work i dont have time for this foolishness.It better be off when i get home young lady.Yes mom i promise.Her mom left the house and sped off to work.She tried even harder to take it off. I give up!Sarah walked upstairs and was depressed.'I really miss Abaddon.Four gruesome hours past."I guess Abaddon is not coming."Blink" A glass fell down Sarah walked to her bathroom where she heard it."Hmm maybe it was my glass vase .Duh silly me.It is. While im in here im going to take me a hot shower" after her shower and puttind on here robe while brushing her teeth.She closed her glass cabinet and saw Abaddon standing there."BOO!" Oh my god you ,you scared me.She went for the hug."Hey Sarah remember what i said""I dont care.. I mean it cant take all my energy away i just missed you that much."I... miss you too. She noticed Abaddon eyes were all black."Why are your eyes so black?" Well since im full fledge demon it changes. Some are red because there different from me. Oh i noticed you have the kappas symbol on your hand."Whats that?" "Its a symbol that humans who have interacted with full fledged demons get.It shows the first demon "group" you touched or touched you.So its the kappas thats what group im apart of."COOL"! So can it come off.Yes in three days. But its permanent."How can it come off and its permanent?Well us demons can see it .Its useful for demons useless for mortals.Wow! you are full of knowledge abaddon."I know.Sarah kissed him on his cheek."Thats all your going to give me."Ha Im not going to give you anything else.You will have to work for that ."But..."Sarah covered Abaddons mouth with her index finger and kissed him.'Hey watch your hands!" He attempted to put his hands in her robe."Alright thats enough said Sarah.Abaddon had his shirt off and sweat pants on.(Abaddon is a 6'2 demon 230 poundds and looks like a italian .He has curly hair with light brown eyes and black,red when angry or sad.)"Let me change and please dont look."Ok ill try not to said Abaddon.Oh by the way when i was touching you i felt your mood..and boy were horny!"What are you talking about her cheeks were red as blood".Your lying arent you?" No im not i might be a demon but im not lying.Besides the truths the truth.She walked into the bathroom and changed.I'm done changing Abaddon.Now where do you plan to take me?"I'm going to show you around Patroclus .He took her hand and walked through the wall. "Whoa is this the ocean"?Yes it is.Aww man i didnt bring my bathing suit"Thats fine ill just take you back to Patroclus.They teleported baack to Patroclus unto a forest and saw a Jakal."Jakal" shouted Abaddon."Where is it a puppy?"No its a Rival demon.They are known to steal and kill and they are much weaker than Kappas but can be strong if properly trained ,Be descrete and hide somewhere."We cannot be seen together they will touch you and finf that we are together in a intresting way."Ok" Who were you talking to said one of the Jakals .No one must i finish going about my business picking my berries."Sniff Sniff" I smell a human! Where is SHE!"Do not touch her or i wll kill you!."You wont kill nobody boy!"Abaddon grabbed his sword."Try me:The middle aged Jakal pulled out his sword and slashed a cut in Abaddons arm.Abaddon didnt hesitate and cutt off the jakals head."Weakling .You can come out now Sarah. By the way i shouldnt have killed him because they make mean serveants.'What happened up there?" Nothing just a bunch of bull shit.They continued the trail and reached Abaddons house.Do you want some food?"What kind of food do you have?We dont eat regular food.We eat animals and the higher ranked demons eat humans if they choose to.Mostly on special occasions and Tuesdays since it the third day of the week.Heres a buffalos snout and legs from yesterday.Do you want to try?"No im ok im going to throw up besides im not hungry".I can tell your hungry by the colours of your eyes said Abaddon."Wow you are like amazing!"You know your bleeding on your arm right?"Thats ok its just a lttle bllood.Well im about to get a towel"No! sit down and eat my delicious entree.Ok. She bit unto the rough buffalo flesh while blood was oozing out."Oh my goodness its so nasty it doesnt have a flavor either."You dont have to be mean" hes said in a attitude voice.Look Abaddon its five oclock. can you please bring me back to the human world. sure it youll like.befor i take you home i got you this necklace.you push it when you NEED me.You can use it once a day to go through the portal to Patroclus.So use it wisely. I suggst not to push it when your horny. maybe when your in danger will be nice. now shall we be on our way back?"Yes! sure im ready to eat real food."Ha sure.They reached her room.Well this is it.I guess illbe seeing you soon.By the way you can use it to day if youll like."Thanks for the necklace."You are more than welcome".Im turning 18 next week."Cool, thats just perfect"Yea.. well ill be seeing you then Abaddon. he gave her a quick hug and kiss on her cheek.Bye and I .....He left



THE 18TH BDAY

I woke up sore from running yesterday.Im still happy though.She turned 18. So this means that her and Abaddon relationship is approved by the demons."I cannot wait until Abaddon picks me up today!".She said in a exciting voice.Im going to wear my shorts and my favorite Roxy shirt.Boy can i not wait."Dear ". shouted Sarahs mom."Mam whats wrong".Are you ready to go shopping?Oh about that .Mom I am going somewhere with my friend.So do you mind if we do it saturday or friday"Look dear I already have plans at Ihop for breakfast and have your favorite store rented out."Ok mom ill be down. She went downstairs unto the car and her mom drove off. Sarah looked at her watch and saw that it was 9:00.Aww man Abaddon should be at my house soon.Whats wrong darl why do you look so melencholy?"Its your 18th bday for petes sake.For my 18th birthday I was happier than ever. OH nothings wrong with me. They arrived at Ihop at 9:15. Hello ladies heres yall seats.Meanwhile at Sarahs house.'Abaddon arrive at her bedroom.Hey have some flowers and..." Abaddon noticed that Sarah wasnt present"You have to eat your food honey".After a long intense hour of eating pancakes.Sarah begged her mom to take her home.At the garage her mom asked her"Are you sure baby"Yes Im sure besides you already know what to get me."Ok give me a kiss Sarah.She gave her a light peck on the cheek.Its like 10:30 "I know Abaddon left."She rushed upstairs and saw abaddon sleeping on her bed."Hey wake up"! said sarah as she jumped on his back"Im up" Where were you?I was forced to go out to eat with my mom."I'm sorry."Its fine said Abaddon.So where are you going to take me for my birthday?Well I didnt have anything planned..but i wanted to hang out with you.Where?"At your house of course.Oh said Sarah."Why not the demon world at your house.You know I will enjoy that."Sure anything for the birthday girl.You made my favorite birthday said Abaddon.The 18th birthday.Yea...Im glad.Abaddon took Sarah to his room in his house."What are we going to do in your room?"Hmm its your birthday so whatever you want to do."What would you like to do said Abaddon" Whatever you want to do its yout place.Abaddon scooted closer to Sarah and kissed her on the lips and kissed her on the lips.Abaddon started to kiss her kneck while rubbing her face."I can tell that you are in that mood."What mood.Abaddon pushed sarah on his bed."Hey can you please get off me. your like seriously making me weak!"But we didnt even start anything! said Abbadon.Start what? I actually dont know what we were supp.....Abaddon put his finger on her lips and whispered Shh.I know what im doing. You do not have a clue. He worked his hands up her shirt and slowly took ut off."OH Sarah your so helpless and you dont have a shirt.I guess we can be even. Abaddon took off his shirt off and quickly and went back to Sarah they had Sex.

That Morning. My head aches so much, I'm so tired and weak. Sarah woke up next to abaddon."Abaddon please wake upp and take me home! I have tremendous headache.Sarah body was sore too."Yeam man we only had like 10 minute quicky because u passed out. Besides you were acting like a baby crying like a baby and i was hurting you blah blah blah" If i was hurting you it was on a accident."Well its not my fault your a energy drainer and you can kill me by a simple hug.Youre to strong"."Ha ha your funny girl . Maybe we can have sex again tonight if youll like.Ummm.Hell NO!I dont want to die is there any way i cannot get hurt? "Yes either marriage which is a no no a ring like your necklace or you turn into a demon.



© Copyright 2008 fruitypebbles (nflprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1502848-Abaddon