*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503125-The-Love-story-of-Ally-and-Justin-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kayla
Rated: · Other · Drama · #1503125
A 2nd short story to the frist one
Chapter 1 </3

While Ally was there in Florida, she got her drivers license. She was so happy to drive places without her mom. She jumped in her new car and drove off. She parties more with out her mom’s permission. She’s been different; she isn’t that same sweet little girl anymore. Since what Justin did to her she’s been a wreck. She knows she shouldn’t have apologized to him, but she doesn’t call him much anymore. She meet new friends in Florida and she’s ignores the friends she had back at her old place. She’s been more “emo”. She even calls herself that. Justin always gets mad at her for not calling him and she always gets so sad…then mad. It’s like her old memories went out of the door.


Chapter 2

“Mom, I’m going to drive back to out old place.” Ally says in a disgusting voice, “Since were moving”. She grabs her keys and puts her stuff in the back of her car and gets in. She picks up her cell phone and calls her new friend she met while she was in Florida. “Hey, Lyndsey, I’m driving back to my stupid place I use to live” “Yes I told you this already, I’m moving back because my mom is making me.” While she was driving and talking to Lyndsey she gets a call from Justin. “Hold on I have another call.” She clicks the other line and look who it is, it’s Justin. “What, Justin, I have no time to talk to you I’m driving back to my old place, I’m glad your happy.” Justin starts to yell at Ally and she starts to cry. “I don’t know what you’re talking about Justin!” Her eyes are full of tears she can’t even see the road correctly. From the other line Justin is yelling at her and suddenly he hears screeching of car tires and honking of another car. He hears crying and a faint scream of his name. He screams Ally’s name but no answer. The phone just hangs up and Justin sits there staring at the phone thinking of what happened.

Chapter 3

In the morning he gets a call from Ally’s mom. “Hello?” There is just crying. “Hello? What happened? What happened to Ally?” “Please come quick Justin come to the hospital near you, please” Ally’s mom says in a balling voice. Justin runs to his mom and tells her what happened and puts his coat on and runs out the door. He gets in this car and speeds to the hospital thinking of what happened and if he did it. He runs into the room that Lyndsey is in and he runs to her. Then he feels a person pull him back. “Visiting hours are OVER.” Said the nurse in a rude manor. “But I have to see her!” Justin says in a shouting voice. “Are you a family member” Says the nurse and here comes Lyndsey’s mom. She tells the nurse that he is very important to her, without knowing that Justin made her die. He walks over to her. She is lying in the bed with a slow heart beat. Justin holds Ally’s hand, that is very cold and pale. “I’m so sorry” says Justin in a sad voice. Ally opens her eyes and says in a weak voice, “Your not sorry one bit, you are always sorry and look what it got me in, I’m so stupid for forgiving you, and I don’t ever want to see your lying face ever again…” She dozes off in a deep sleep for 1 minute and her heart rate starts to drop and her heart stops….


Chapter 4

Justin skips Ally’s funeral. He is bothered all his life that HE killed Ally. Not someone else…him. He is sad all the time till a year after Ally’s death he commits suicide. He couldn’t take that he killed her. He knew somewhere in her heart she loved him, cause why would she cry when he yelled at her, if she didn’t care about him then she wouldn’t have cried. That’s exactly what he was thinking when he killed himself. He couldn’t stand to live on…couldn’t stand to blame himself…couldn’t stand to hate himself…couldn’t stand to move on without her.
© Copyright 2008 Kayla (makayla122 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503125-The-Love-story-of-Ally-and-Justin-2