*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503611-Weez-the-juice
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1503611
this is a poem about a whore.
Wee z the juice.



The milky sunset sets heavy behind me like a dusky shadow, cold in her embrace.
Covetous of the curtain gleam, stiflingly stifled too scream, Making a morsel of my dorsal, I swim with an awkward gait because you think its great. Courteous as the coy courtier, desperate in the guilt of her pace.

Eased with your hair teased back, looking easy on the easel. Never forget too tickle my weasel.

Astute wise from your institute, watch me duck while you shoot.

Prophecy read like a proverb, Providence of poverty,left the pupil of prudent, learned as the brain of the supple student.

Woe so far upstream levitating thick on this dream, its not my fault things are not so tight at the seam; things are never quite like they seam floating belly up in lifes stream.

Foaming like forming fibre, I promise I will never be the diver, inside your tepid murky waters swallowed in your deception.

She is all wrapped up in a swoon from the moon.
Watch her hiss while she brings you down with her kiss.

Nox-Nuit
© Copyright 2008 nox-nuit (nox-nuit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503611-Weez-the-juice