*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503682-NEVER-BEEN-WORRIED
Rated: E · Fiction · Drama · #1503682
A middle aged man named Harrold Moone.
It was July 17th when Harrold Moon left for his day shift in the city of sydney.First stop was Redfern a indigenous populated comminity with 97% of it population either indigenous or ethnic so its a rough place for harrold to do his job considering he is hired by the state goverment to clean the pipes of each public housing complex in the district.Harrold has a partner who helps and its his only son Joshua Moon.The pair are probably the most well know plumbers in Australia since they get 3.5 million dollars worth of contracts each month.

Harrold was married for 30 years to the very beatiful Belinda Moon who was both the person who pick up the phone for the plumbing business and a very sucessful cleaner.She cleaned appartments and big homes in the city and eastern parts of sydney and was once the cleaner for the very famous actor Russell Crowe and for the 12 years she cleaned for the crowes she became good friends with his wife and thats how the crowes became a big part of Moon family friends circut.Belinda was a gentle person and never was ever curious of death or even of failure she actually belived if she went and served the lord and prayed each night she'll be safe.Mistaken she was because on the 23rd of december 2001 she died of breast cancer and left behind a son, a daughter, a husband to live without her and it damaged all the moons for life.

The Moon plumbing business continued making a fortune and Harrold turned to scotch to block out his loss.The drink became not huge problem until he had a parent teacher evening at St Claire college to meet all the teachers of his lovely 15 year old daughter Rose Moon.Luckily the eldest child aged 24 could step in to control his father upset and unlost pain that stays in inside.So Josh organised a holiday cruise for his father to go with his brothers Richard and Paul who are willing to help him to get better and get through his pains.The trip was a bad idea because one thing josh forgot was that his uncle paul was the operating doctor on his mother so that added tension to the trip and richard was the thearpist that did the original scan and found no cancer and 2 month later she's dead.He rang his father and ask does comming back to work sound good with his normal life minus his wife.Harrold came back after 4 days and changed for depressive husband and dad to energetic father and harder worker.

Within 4 weeks he was working his old runs again and this time he joined a night gym to exercise and to gain muscle.He loved gold and jewls so for his birthday the chidren used some of the families large fortune to get their dad a rare 30 carrot necklace and a box of ruby's and emeralds and even some pricey diamonds that only superstars have but when you spend $100.000 you get value.Josh was given by his father on his 25th birthday a 3 million dollar appartment that nobody knew Harrold owned.But harrold owns 120 units blocks 15 sports enhanced cars and atleast 50 million in cash assets.So one home is like small change to him in the long term.The business is now trying its luck internationally.Josh hired his cousin Mathew to live in the UK and run the Moon plumbing service from london square.He did it and within 3 months the business was listed as a multi-million dollar enterprise and by that stage Harrold was working out 17 countries including japan,united states,UK and china and more.So for the moons life seemed up and up for the future with near a billion dollars in the bank and a repuation as a fisrt class worker and a great bloke harrold proved sucess grew from hardship and work.

But one cold evening he went lock up the safe deposit boxes in the sydney HQ when 12 or 15 youth bandits came in and attacked him and stole the boxes containing close to $100,000.Harrold was in the ICU for 3 weeks and in coma for the whole time.When he woke he couldn't walk he had a wheelchair so he has to wheel around to spend the money he has and basically the way he see's it, is that he'll have to rott away in his mansion bored forever.He sits and cries day in day out and since turned to drink again and has become mute. Doesnt communicate with anyone other then his chef charles.So for the rest of his life he lives lifeless and legless.
© Copyright 2008 Mr J.J Hatton (melvin1002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503682-NEVER-BEEN-WORRIED