*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503760-Life-Without-You-Would-Be-Meaningless
Rated: E · Short Story · Music · #1503760
A creative writing story I did last year.
This is my story. It is all of my sorrows, all of my joys, and my hearts every flutter. It is all that I am and all that you can make me become. Each step I take is a journey, but my journey is nothing without you.

If only you could read me, read my mind, just read what I’m trying to express. There are many ways to interpret what I’m saying. Each person understands me in a different way. As long as you see me you can see what I’m trying to say, it’s in your heart. Look inside you, you know what I’m trying to say. Stop looking at me with your eyes and start feeling me with your emotions.

  You treat me like I’m from another world. You’re scared of me because of what you see. You think you can’t read me, but have you even tried? Oh, how I wish to have you dance to the rhythm of my heart again; to have you look at me and feel the emotions I feel.

I don’t want you to be afraid of me; you can do me no harm. No one can wake me up if they don’t try. I need you to live, like you need air to breathe. Please don’t turn your back and walk away; just try to understand me, the results might blow you away.
My life plays out like pages in a book, each character, each word, just dying to escape, to be read and understood. My life is lived in black and white without you there is no color.

Each fragile jump through the lines in my life are graceful and beautiful like an angel dancing in the clouds. I am that angel’s body, nothing more than the outer shell, but you are the majestic wings and kingly voice who uses me to praise the heavens. When you sound my name, the echo is heard and loved in the farthest corners of the world.

I can live off the tenderness of your lips and just as quickly I can die under the command of your hands. With your help I can live for centuries or more. You have the power to bring me life or to leave me motionless until someone can revive me.
If only you could give me the chance to show you the power I have, the power to leave people breathless and with tears of awe and wonder. I was made with the special gift, but no one can experience it without you.

Like you, all the countries in the world know me. I am but the notes people sing across the sky. Without you, I am nothing because without a musician, the life of a musical note would be meaningless.
© Copyright 2008 Tanya S. (tanyas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503760-Life-Without-You-Would-Be-Meaningless