*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1504570-Dark
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Fantasy · #1504570
A poem about a vampire called Dark
DARK

She was a painting of sadness a vision of beauty a breath you took within your aching soul,

a wicked spell you fell under, a moment of pain you could never let go.

She touches your heart with sharp fingernails tearing away deep inside, you cannot escape her magic she is in control of you, she lives inbeded in your mind.

An emptyness so hollow a corpse of shattered dreams, a heart than men follow through her waking life so it seems.

Tormented and lonely with grace of calm and lies, she walks this deserted path of hatered for she is no longer alive.

Her hair soft like velvet and dark as coal before a fire, her full lush lips the colour of black tulip, A lipstick she always wore.

Her skin was pale like milk translusent, a ghost her eyes were evil with a slice of mystery A trap a web to keep you close.

Her smile was sheer heaven a place to feel at peace, Innocence drapped her cold fragil body draining your life was her release.

Her elegance captured you like a storm eletric and wild, under this costume she wears lies her ashes a mear frightend lonely child.

A Bride a Mistress a Lady of the night beware her presence, keep out of sight.

All it takes for you to be hers Is one single bite.

Her dress stained blood red currant wine her Sleaves trimmed with lace, a blade of steal was guilty for this crime The life she cannot replace.

Blossoming in the misty wind Till the end of her time, Glazed she layed there Erased.

Her memory a blur Laying apon a field of sins wasting away.

Then came her future Sinking fangs into her withered skin, She became his prey

A VAMPIRE

Foolish mortal women feard. Like a wolf with it's howling bark A distant lifeless forgotten tear

Her Name?

DARK
© Copyright 2008 Jewelry (jewelry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1504570-Dark