*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1504606-Chapter-2-The-Apartment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1504606
Eve faces competition for her love and isn't happy about it. Incomplete
Gary continued to drive, with his hand holding Eve’s hand. This by no means was an act of kindness, but more along the act of restraint, to keep her from putting her hands down his pants while he was driving.
         “Ok, so we’ll go to your place first, and pick up your stuff for the week, and then we’ll head over to the school.” Gary said, dictating the schedule, and Eve bit her lip as she looked over at him. Gary took a quick glance at her, and felt uneasy, as if she had some sort of ulterior motive.
         “Sounds like a plan, baby.” Eve said as she rested her head on his shoulder, whilst using her other hand to stroke his leg. Gary although unwilling to admit, was getting slightly aroused, but he acted like he was just putting up with it, so he could drive. “So….Gary, do you want to have a quickie before we head to your son’s school?” Eve asked, noticing a slight change in the tension between them. But Gary resumed his composure and took a deep breath.
         “No, we have to go to your apartment, get your stuff and get going.” Gary said, as he continued to drive. Arriving at the apartment, Gary stepped out of the car with Eve following him, arming the car they headed to the apartment. As they began to ride up the elevator, Eve began to make out with Gary, kissing his neck whilst unbuttoning his shirt. But before Eve could actually whip Gary’s dick out, they arrived on the floor. Walking out of the elevator and toward her apartment, Eve’s overly friendly neighbor stepped out of her apartment.
         “Hey Eve, there’s a party tonight and I was wondering if you’d like to come? You can invite you’re handsome friend here too.” Noticing Gary, she began to scan him up and down with a sinister smile. The girl was almost exactly like Eve, except she was blonde and slightly older. Gary just shook his head, as if one of Eve wasn’t a problem enough.
         “This is my friend, Gary, Gary this is my acquaintance Chandra DeGato.” Eve said introducing her to Gary without much enthusiasm, although when she introduced Gary to her, there was a little more enthusiasm in her speech.
         “An acquaintance, I thought we were more than that. So this is the guy’s name, you keep moaning in pleasure to every night? I can definitely see why.” Chandra said licking her lips. Eve nodded, Gary just let out a sigh of boredom. Eve, normally not the jealous type wasn’t too comfortable at the way Chandra was eyeing Gary.
         “Well we’d better get going, come on Gary.” Eve said tugging on Gary’s arm pulling him into her apartment, quickly shutting the door behind her. Taking a breath, she wiped her forehead and regained her composure. Gary noticing that Eve was acting unusually protective gave a grin. “What’s so funny?” Eve asked making her way to the kitchen, which was like 10 steps away from the front door.
         “I’ve just never seen you jealous before.” Gary shrugged as he took a seat on the nearby leather sofa, putting his feet on top of the clear glass coffee table. Eve’s place was well furnished, and very well designed with the most elegant of furnishings. Her father, being the CEO often spoiled his only daughter.
         “I’m not jealous. So do you want tea or condoms? I mean coffee.” Eve asked, as she shuffled through her cupboards looking for tea and/or coffee. Eve pulled out the coffee grounds and the tea bags, while at the same time trying to control her arousal. This was the first time that she had Gary in her apartment and they were alone. She was both aroused and nervous; Gary was the first person she’s ever fallen hard for despite the constant rejection. As always, she covered her emotions well, unwilling to let on to Gary that she was nervous about having him in her apartment. Gary got up and took a seat at the island waiting for his coffee.
         “Well I’m going to get ready.” Eve said as she handed him his coffee, then took off her shirt as a motive to excite him sexually but it did nothing, as he was eye deep into his coffee. After he finished his last sip, he stood up and made his way back to the couch, just then someone knocked on the door. As Eve was busy packing, Gary went ahead and opened the door..
“Hey Eve, I need to use your bathroom.” Gary said standing up, as he started walking over, Eve nodded and he went into the bathroom. While Gary was in the bathroom, Eve continued to pack but then stopped and decided to sneak a peek at Gary’s cock. With her back against the wall, she glanced over and gasped at the size, it was huge. The sound of her gasp, caught Gary’s attention, he looked over, to see her, “Eve is that you?” Gary asked while he continued to pee.
“Is it really so wrong, to want to have a peek?” Eve said as she faced into the open doorway, biting her lip as she looked at Gary, scanning her eyes from top to his cock. Gary finished up and flushed the toilet and walked right past Eve, who was still in the doorway.
“Are you almost ready to go?” Gary asked as he moved over taking a seat on her bed when her phone rang. Eve leaned across Gary to get it, practically shoving her chest in his face.
“Hello. Oh, hi daddy! Yeah Gary’s here, he’s been going on about trying to ride me or something,” Eve said grinning, mortified; Gary immediately tried to grab the phone from Eve. “Or never mind he said he was going to give me a ride, my bad. Oh, you want to talk to Gary? Ok, hold on.” Eve said handing the phone to Gary.
“Hello, yeah boss it’s me. No I never said that…" Gary glares at Eve, who responds by smiling with a little giggle.  Deciding to tease Gary even more, she straddled herself on top of his legs, wrapping her arms around him and began to kiss his neck. “I…Hey knock it off. Sorry, Boss, Eve’s, well she’s kissing me down my neck. No I didn’t initiate it. No I’m not calling her a slut, yes, I know she’s engaged. I…yes sir…” Gary continued to get chewed out on the phone by his boss. Gary then made a growl, which just made her laugh. Eve finally got up, and resumed packing. As Gary finished up talking with his boss, Eve finished up packing.

         

© Copyright 2008 MsInfidel (theinfidel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1504606-Chapter-2-The-Apartment