*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1505525-Greek-to-Me
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1505525
Words of Jesus in a couple different languages
I am studying Koine Greek. It was the universal language of Jesus day. Almost everyone in the world understood Greek, so it was the language Jesus would have used when speaking to crowds of people. I am reading and understanding the words of Jesus as He spoke them. That is precious to me.

But how exciting to know that He speaks to me today in language of the heart. Words I can understand without having to dig for the exact meaning. They aren't even audible words. I just know! He caresses my heart and soul when He wants me to know He loves me. He makes my heart pound with remorse when I have done something that is not up to His standard of living. He caresses my heart and soul when He wants me to know He loves me. He fills my heart with contentment when I let Him know He has control. He caresses my heart and soul when He wants me to know He loves me. And the list goes on.

Maybe that should be the title of this writing, He caresses my heart and soul when He wants me to know He loves me.
© Copyright 2008 Daizy May (daizy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1505525-Greek-to-Me