*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1505989-Dead-Mans-Curve
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1505989
short scary story
Well it all started out when these two teenage kids named Mike and Lisa heard about this place called Dead Mans Curve. First of all Mike had told his best friend Lisa about the place called Dead Mans Curve soon after he had heard about it from his other friend Ronald. He wanted someone to go with him. So his best friend Lisa said she would go with him, because she's one of those people that like to be scared just for the fun of it. Then he asked his friend Ronald why this place was so scary. His friend told him that it was scary because there's this person or thing that comes out of no where when you say "dead man dead man" three times. He said it looks like a warewolf or something but it hunches over and when it stands up straight its like seven feet tall. So Mikes best friend Lisa told him that she would go with him to see if the story his friend told him was true or not. So they picked up Mikes car from his house and started on their way. When they got there they got out of the car into the dark windy misterious night. It was one of those places that just give you chills down your spine right when you get out of the car. Then they went toward the curve and started saying " dead man dead man". All of a sudden this figure comes out of no where and they think its Mikes friend Ronald trying to play a prank on them but then the figure stood straight up to be a nice and tall, what looked to be about seven feet. thats when Lisa noticed it wasnt Mikes friend ,it was the figure his friend had told them about! They started freaking out and Lisa told Mike to get back in the car. They did and Mikes friend Ronald had forgotten to tell them that when you mess with the thing it sometimes follows you home or where ever you go to get away from it.Then it does something to harm you or hurt you in a way that you dont want to be hurt. So when Mike got home he heard the bad news that his cousin Susie had died in the hospital from something unknown.
© Copyright 2008 salinda (salinda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1505989-Dead-Mans-Curve