*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1506531-the-walls
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1506531
two children are dared to go over a wall that has weird noises coming from behind it.
The Walls
By Amber Mac Quarrie

         Everday, a girl would walk past a house with eight foot walls surrounding it. Everyday, she heard weird noises coming from behind the walls. One day, her friends dared her to go over the walls and see what was inside. That night, at midnight, she went over the walls in black clothes and black face paint. What she saw over the walls made her try to crawl back over but something grabbed her from behind. The next day, the girl didn’t show up for school. Her parents called the police and offered a reward for her to be found but she was never seen again.
         10 years later, a girl walked past that fateful house with eight foot walls surrounding it. Everyday, she would hear weird noises coming from behind the walls. One day, her friends dared her to go in. at midnight her friends gathered outside the large wooden gate while she went over the wall with black clothes and black face paint. What she saw in there made her try to get back over but something grabbed her from behind. Then, the gate opened with a loud creak to reveal the girl, tears coming down her face, and a huge shadow behind her. The shadow turned toward the friends waiting outside and it said, “ haven’t you ever heard of private property?! Every year some child climbs over my walls and disturbs my garden. Go away!” then, the shadow turned and dragged the girl inside and shut the gate. The friends heard hideous laughter and the girl shrieking. The girl was never seen or heard from again.
© Copyright 2008 wookieefrog (wookieelister at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1506531-the-walls