*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1506995-The-Keyblade-Wars---Chapter-1
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1506995
A novel on Kingdom Hearts 3
Kingdom Hearts 3: The Keyblade Wars

Chapter One:

DESTINY ISLANDS:

It was a beautiful sunny day at Destiny Islands where Sora, Riku, and Kairi lived. It was a month since the defeat of Xemnas, and Sora and Riku returning home, but nothing was going to stay peaceful for long. Kairi was walking across the beach, heading to where Sora and Riku were, until she saw a bottle with a letter in it, but it was no ordinary letter, it was from the King. So she grabbed the bottle and started running to where Sora and Riku were. Once she reached the bridge, she yelled, sounding out of breath, “Sora! Riku!” Both Sora and Riku turned to look at her, and Sora said with worry as Kairi put her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath, “ Kairi, what is it?” Sora didn’t need to say anything when Kairi held the bottle towards him and said, “Look…” Sora looked at the letter and his eyes widened and grabbed the bottle from Kairi’s hand. “From the King?” He then took the letter out and started to read it, with Riku and Kairi looking over his shoulders.

Dear Sora, Riku, and Kairi,

I’m sorry to say this, but the Heartless and Nobodies have returned, but who is in charge of them, is unknown, but it might be Maleficent. Anyway, there’s also a new keybearer, her name is Paige, she should be in Radiant Garden, because she lost her world to the Heartless and Nobodies a couple months back. Go to Radiant Garden and look for her because we need her along with you three, I sent a Gummi Ship and it should arrive within the hour you got the letter. See you soon and be careful of a girl named Adrianna, she may seem nice, but she is not on our side.

Signed,

King Mickey.

All of them were surprised to hear that there was another Keyblade Master along with a new enemy controlling both the Heartless and Nobodies. Sora rolled up the letter and put it in his pocket, and looked at both Riku and Kairi with a smile on his face. “Well, we might have to fight more Heartless and Nobodies, but at least we can see our friends again…and we can meet some new ones too…” Sora then sat down on the tree, looking at the ocean with a smile. “And you two can meet some of my other friends…”

To read more of this story, go to: http://www.thewriterscoop.org/Pub/sky92/kingdomhearts3_1.html
© Copyright 2008 thewriterscoop (writerscoop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1506995-The-Keyblade-Wars---Chapter-1