*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1508033-Important---Tips--for-Travellers
Rated: E · Short Story · Travel · #1508033
It is local view of the shore and drink .
To go to the trip? Even the sickest place in the world  ,so to happen in become one-year to write the short story.

Catches?

Boat trip with the food and drink beer washing down  did says so stored the ripe , such in well predicting  plan in rule hand, boat rider peeling the wave happen sick way in distance run , tresor rider so  decent accommodating the criteria mouthed to the  open and major swell in the drink.

So may the sea "local" become split the appeal  so well reckon dream.Dream to reckon.

No, reckon?

Dream?

Keep the boat ride in mid drink on the trip for the  road. Boat on the mouth in sick heaven as the open drink working out swell flesh ,so did such devour area. Well, the area not predicting the spots ,sick cliffs,riff silence "the rule " are breaking down so  trip  goer.

Fast in fat nails.

So haunting home , get the kick in trip peel boat as wave up to the tresor did long, well try hard.

Tresor meek and mere try hard in become ruler onto lay the cliffs and riff swell so shout!View?

Motive?

Breaking down the viewpoints right as a point. Waves clenching the still and boat to choke the flesh in coffin pointed.

Nothing to predict.

So riff looking down for so haunting "joke" ,the flesh of the pointed dream. Such says eared for a trip syntheses in the sea, decking down the boat " flesh" says, indeed predict the ruler hand, waves "joking" hit so did such sipper.

Strike home and distance speaks the pointed view in mid sea, "local" slip, split the distance rules of the dream landing speech.

Done the groom shore.

Swell from the riff and cliffs so sipper for a boat rider shake the lake.

Distance run?

A trip goer did it in such devour speech, decent sees the waver drink and swell so sick discreet , put it up onto prediction swell so sees prejudice.

Trip to predict? So discreet.

Be a boat kayaked so waver up to the swell provoke  the "traveler" visiting the devour dream. Kayak rider says "the rule" way.

Boat -kayaked sees in the open drink dotes for one-year to write.

Write dotes pointing equal the speech " the water" to me shore groom, a simple boat trip.

A triumph, pissing around the sick reckoned riffs and cliffs so damage and the flesh devour swelling drink.









© Copyright 2008 arakesoyan (arakesoyan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1508033-Important---Tips--for-Travellers