*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1508288-HEAT
by Cherry
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1508288
Brief discription of a womans sex fantasy.
The woman had been day dreaming about this man all day, a man she thought she loved, a man that excited her. She knew that she would think about him even more clearly, more thoroughly, once she lay down in bed and focused on the dream. This excited her. As she lay down, she began to think of all the possiblities, all the angularities, all the excitabilities that she could.

She imagined him pulling her into his office at work. Maybe he was rough. Not just rough...rough, but still gentle and sensual. He would throw her up against the wall, thrusting her hands above her and pinning them down. He would caress the skin between her supple soft breasts and follow her stomach to the ticklish inside of her creamy thighs. He would place his hand further up her skirt and slowly begin to rub her clit and finger her deeply and begin to strongly kiss her lips, plunging his delicious tongue into her mouth. The warmth from his hand exciting her, she waits for him to free her so she could get to him. Unexpectedly, he grabs the panties from under her skirt and tears them off with ferocious sexuality that eminates more heat from her. He finally lets her go. She feels the tenderness in her wrists from how hard he had grabbed them but she doesn't care. She has been wanting this for far too long to care. She lets her hands fall to his jeans quickly unzipping them and pulling out his thick cock that pays up to the potential of his body. He grabs her ass and hikes her up against the wall. Next, she feels the warmth, the tenderness, the pleasantness of him letting it slowly and gently slide into her body. They both quiver as it enters her wet tightness. She kisses him as she shakes and they both drop to the floor. He is on top of her, moving faster and harder. She is moaning with feeling and excitement. She grabs his hair and whispers in his ear, "Fuck me harder!." He responds greatly, thrusting himself into her over and over. She begins to excite him more by moving her hips against his, creating and orgasmic feeling. She knows that this will end it quicker but the feeling is just too good to stop. With great agility he quickly rolls her over and lays her on her stomach while he fucks her doggy style. He grabs her hair and picks her up to kiss him and feel her breasts while he fucks her. She screams in pain and in orgasm. She doesn't want him to stop! He flips her back over and tosses her on top. She fucks him while curving her body with great skill and energy. She grabs him for leverage while she presses harder and harder, allowing him to go deeper and deeper. She feels the major orgasm coming on and sees the look on his face. They are both coming in unison and the screams are unbelievable. They both reach their peak and collapse in pleasurable exhaustion.
"God," the woman thinks. "If only it would really happen."
© Copyright 2008 Cherry (smn2344 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1508288-HEAT