*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1509370-Freezing-Tears
by Mayora
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1509370
A cold fairytale story. A love between Mr. Blue and Mr. Red.
Freezing Tears

By Lizelle T. Tabaquero



“Loving a person is the most wonderful fairytale of all.”



      Once upon a time in a huge castle of Dreyada there was a King named Gayseric Crid who has two daughters. The older one is Flor, and the younger one is Freedert.

    Freedert is a 17 years old princess who secretly love Eriol , the well known brave soldier of their castle. She and Eriol were both friends since they were a child therefore they were too closed for each other. Freedert is best described as a girl with a long straight hair that often likes wearing a white dress. Eriol and Freedert were both the same in everything because what Eriol likes is what Freedert try to like.

    Freedert was waiting for Eriol to confess love for her but Eriol still does not say any words. He even does not tell her who he likes. But no matter what Eriol feels about her she believes that Eriol also love her.

    Freedert had lots of friends around the castle but she only had a one best friend, and it is Ajasm, a pretty and most intelligent girl in Dreyada.

    King Gayseric hates Queen Lumpus from the Kingdom of Quantumn for criticizing the food resources at Dreyada. He proclaimed war without thinking. He decided to send many armies to destroy their castle.

    Eriol was one of those soldiers. Freedert hates her father for this decision. She didn’t want Eriol to be wounded or even die in the war. As she watched him practicing his sword, she wants to stop him in joining the war. But she knows that Eriol will not listen.

    Before Eriol’s departure Freedert planned to talk at him beside the beach of Sayseran. It is their favorite place. Eriol came at the exact time what she said. She decided to give a monkey pendant for him. Inside the monkey’s body was a small amulet. Freedert knows that Eriol really likes monkey. Eriol smiled and placed it inside his armor.

    Freedert stare at him while tears of sadness come from her eyes.

  “Eriol,I want you to stay here besides me,” So please don’t go. Don’t join the war for me. She silently said.

    Eriol hug her tightly with a graceful smile. And then suddenly he talks calmly.

  “I must join the war for Dreyada’s glory, and for your father’s desire.” So please stop showing me a sad face. I promise that I will come back safely with a blue flowers for you.

    When Eriol stopped hugging her he decided to return to the battalion of soldiers. While he was walking away from Freedert step by step a tears fall from his eyes.

    Freedert was left alone at the Saysaren. She’s crying while looking at the waves of the water. She’s hoping that God will protect him.

    The war took for 7 days, and the good news was the King Gayseric won it but the bad news was some soldiers died. Freedert waited so long for Eriol’s to come back, so when she heard that all of the wounded soldiers finally came back she immediately brought her medicine kit to cure Eriol’s wounds but she can’t see him around.

    She asked the old man if he saw Eriol and it only pointed his right hand to the next far room. As she went there she saw the soldiers’ dead bodies. One of them was wearing the monkey amulet. She just cried out loud because it is Eriol.

    The old man gave her a bouquet of blue different flowers that stopped her from crying.

    The old man started to talk seriously at her.

  “Eriol is the bravest young man that I ever met.” “Before our last fight he picked all of these flowers just for you.”He told me that she loves the girl who likes blue flowers. He requested me that if ever he dies in our final battle I must be the one who’ll give these for you as his promise.

    After knowing what happened Freedert decided to kill herself many times but she is always saved from the people around their castle. She thinks that her life is now worthless without Eriol. All servants joined forces to ensure that Freedert will stop suicidal.

    The King was mad so he decided to let Freedert do what she wants. Flor was worried about her so she decided to convince her to go outside the castle, and view the beautiful environment.

    Freedert commanded the amateur soldiers to stopped following her in the forest therefore they left her alone. While she was walking around she saw a ravine. It is too high. She knows that if she jumped here she’ll totally die. So when she started to jump, she first closed her eyes and then spread her shoulders.

    She jumped so high as if she was feeling good but when her feet were falling down someone held her left hand that saved her life again.

    As she opened her two eyes she saw a 2 years younger man holding her hand. He was a stranger, and he’s wearing a color red garment. The young man scolded her, and even gets mad.

    “Lady, what are you doing?” “Are you killing yourself?”…

      The two castle soldiers saw them so the two of them ran as fast as they can, until they lost them in the middle of the forest. The man brought her to their big house carriage. He told her that they were only a traveler.

      Freedert doesn’t even say any words but she had shown a sad tearful eyes. The man smiled and introduced himself. He is Wake from Primeri Island, and was an underworld animal lover. He had a dragon, unicorn, phoenix and other different pets living inside his powerful opal amulet.

      Inside the big carriage were Vyaku, a man as old as she who had a brown skin, and a large muscle, Mrs. Tetris, a 35 years old woman who had a fat body, and Ajize, a genius person who is wearing an eye glasses and a sixteen years old guy.

      “Hey, who is that ugly girl?!” Vyaku asked Wake.

      Vyaku, she’s not ugly… I still don’t know her name. I saved her at the ravine because she jumped there. Wake replied politely.

      Oh, she’s strange. If she wants to die she should take a poison. Ajize said.

      “Ajize , stop talking like that!” You’re showing a bad manner to our visitor. She looks like a rich woman because of her clothes. Mrs.Tetris scolded Ajize.

      Madame it is okey. I’m not angry about what they said about me. It is true because I really want to die. I can’t blame Wake for saving my life. Maybe I should go home. She said silently.

      Wake stare at Freedert’s sad eyes and then he start to tell about their objective in travelling.

      “Maybe we can help you about your problem.” We all have big problems in life that’s the reason why we are travelling together going to the Divine Shrine of Mantras to make our wish. Let me introduced Vyaku, Ajize, and Mrs. Tetris. They were my fellow friends. “So what is your name?”

      I am Freedert Crid the princess of this place. Please tell me if the Mantras truly grant wishes. I don’t believe in that but I want to make a wish. If it is true let me join.

      Going to the place of the divine Mantras is very dangerous. Lots of people during the medieval times gave a proof that Mantras granted their wishes. There are lots of manuscripts left at our nation’s library. Mantras can be seen only after 100 years, and now we heard the good news that this year is the Divine Mantras appearance. Ajize directly explained.

      You cannot go with us… Vyaku said at her.

      Please let me join your group. I promise to help, and give all your needs in travelling. Freedert begs Vyaku.

      I think we need you. If you give us lots of gold and money we will allow you to be with us. Mrs.Tetris said.

    “Oh, thanks!” I promise to bring it tomorrow. Just wait for me. Freedert happily replied.

    The next morning Freedert brought all the gold and crystals that she had. Ajasm also accompanied her in joining because she wants her to be safe. They all together start travelling going to the Dandalam.

    Inside the big house carriage Freedert was not talking to any one, and she’s gazing at the places. Wake started to notice her. His eyes were pointing at Freedert’s place.

    When they entered Dandalam the climate was not good because the road was full of snow. They decided to stop there for 3 days. Ajasm was still worried about Freedert so every time Freedert was alone she’s often besides her. She even serves her.

      Ajize often see her doing that so he decided to ask her.

  “So your name is Ajasm, by the way I’m Ajize.” Hmm, I am in doubts, why do you often taking care of that woman?

    Ah, please to meet you… I don’t have any intensions to make a wish at the Divine Mantras. I only want her wish to come true. “I love my friend so much.” Ajasm replied quickly.

  Ajasm’s honest answer to Ajize makes him to smile.

  Come with me, I saw a town’s library besides the church. Let us read atlas books. Don’t worry about Freedert because Wake can accompany her to stroll around this place.

  “Umm, okey, I also love reading books.” Ajasm happily accepted Ajize’s request to go with him at the Library.

    Mrs. Tetris requested Wake to stroll Freedert , and to buy some foods. While they were walking, Freedert is sadly looking at the falling snow .It makes her eyes to cry. The place looks so sad for her.

    When she saw a snow crystal bracelet she stopped walking, and looked directly. Wake asked her if she likes it but she still doesn’t say any words. After buying all their needs they go back.

    At night when all people were sleeping, Freedert went outside, and walked inside the cold forest. When she knows that she’s already lost, she stopped walking and begins to remember again Eriol. It makes her cry.

    While her tears’ falling it’s freezing down.  Her body is in lying position within the snow. She’s now starting to feel dying. She does not know that Wake together with Ajasm, and the others is looking for her.

  Wake was worried but finally he found Freedert. When he looked at her, he decided to wake her but her body was already freezing cold.

  “Freedert, please wake up…” Please don’t die you should not end your life because of your problem. Your wish can be granted. I’ll be here for you. Wake speaking while worrying.

    After a few minutes Freezert felt warm. She finally woke up. When she opened her eyes she saw Wake curving a snowman at the snow.

    Why you’re here, and why it is not cold? She asked.

    Look at your back. He replied.

    As she looked behind she was surprised. It is because the reason why it is so warm is because of the burning unicorn at her back. It is one of Wake’s pet living inside his amulet.

    Freedert, I don’t know what’s behind your freezing tears. You don’t even want us to know your serious problem. But one thing I can tell you, we don’t know what lies ahead. We can’t tell anything at all. Wake seriously speaking while making the head of a small snowman.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

      “Can’t you see, no matter what happens life always must go on.” So please smile, and try to be happy even for a while.

      Wake accompanied Freedert while walking. At the middle of the forest Freedert stopped walking and suddenly begin to cry.

      “Wake, I don’t want to cry anymore but my heart was telling me to be sad while the snow is falling down because it reminds me of my first love who already past away during war.”

      Wake just looked at her and then Freedert suddenly retell a story about Eriol, and her while she is looking at the snow.

      When my mother died the climate was winter. It is so cold, and I can’t stop crying. I’m at the age of 5 when she past away. No one wants to comfort me during that time but when I met Eriol, he wiped away all of my tears. He promised me to be his friend forever, and he said he will never leave me alone. Our friendship took for many years. I , and Eriol was almost the same in everything but the only difference was he loves the snow but I really hate it.

    “Eriol , died during the war. Now he left me alone crying while the snow is falling.” Freedert speaks while Wake is listening.

      May I see your right hand? Wake asked.

    When Freedert raise her hand, Wake put the snow crystal bracelet at her hand. While putting it Freedert felt something strange in her heart.

    “I don’t know if you will like this one. You should not cry so that there is no more freezing tears.” Try to love the snow because for me you’re just like a snow. You’re so cold, and windy in my feelings. Wake speaking very romantic.

      Freedert finally smiled back at him, and it gladdened Wake’s heart. Wake can’t stop looking away from her while they were walking back.

    “Can I hold your hand to make it warm?” he asked.

      “Hmm…Eriol never hold my hand but I think you can hold it for a few hours while we are walking. “She replied.

      They finally came back when the sun is rising. The snow was not now so cold. Wake threw a snow ball at Freedert, and to the others. It makes Freedert happy, and they all play at the snow. They make lots of snowmen before living the place of Dandalan. Freedert really enjoyed the snow.

    Freedert, I am worried about you when you left away. Thank God that Wake found you. Me, and Ajize went also inside the forest just for you but we didn’t see you. Ajasm talks with Freedert.

    I now felt good. I believe that Eriol will be soon next to me. Freedert speaks.

      “Oh, that’s good!” I’m happy that you’re now not mourning. I’ll be here for you. That’s what friends are for. Ajasm said proudly.

      While travelling they entered the place of Ditchia. This is a place of gold, therefore all people were rich. They were brilliantly welcome by the people, and they decided to stay here for 1 night.

  At night they were all star gazing. Wake went through Freedert’s place.

  The sky was so beautiful. The stars were brightly shining above. “Do you see the Stars that is like a necklace?” I know the story about that. My mother told me the whole story, and it amazed me. Freedert is pointing the stars while talking to him.

  I want to here the story. Wake requested.

  Once there was a frightful maiden Queen who is hated by all people for she was so bad. She is a dictatorship. No one wants to court her. She is pretty but not beautiful inside. She often wants to be alone.

  All of us have a soul mate. The time comes when The Queen felt sad. She wants a King in her life. But she knows that no one wants to. So she decided to go through a famous wizard that is hiding in the cave.

  When she met the wizard, it was fallen in love with her at first sight. She wishes to give a King for her that who will love her for who she is not for what she is.

  The wizard refused to grant her wish instead he said that all he can grant was for her protection. For the Queen was so wise she wish for her protection.

  The wizard gave a necklace for her. He told her that he was cursed by his enemy witch therefore every day he is not visible. He is only can be seen at night.

  It is every evening that the Wizard watches the Queen sleeping. He truly loves her. If the Queen was awake, he tries to convince her to go outside the castle and gaze at the stars together.

  The wizard always makes the Queen laugh, and happy for he often makes some magic for her.

  As time goes by, the Queen was also inlove with the wizard. She is starting to be a good ruler of Kingdom but some of people hate her so much.

  One night the wizard told the Queen that if he die he wants to be a stars in a form of necklace, so that he will gaze at her from above every night, and to see if she is also gazing at her from below. The Queen is speechless but happy.

  The castle’s people are secretly forming their own soldiers to kill the Queen. They attacked at night. The Queen’s soldiers were backing of, and also joined them.

  The wizard was the only thing that left from her. He tried to use all of his magic to protect her but they were too many. All people joined forces together to kill her.

  When the wizard was dying, the Queen hid at the top of the castle together with him. The Queen is crying because she knows that it is all her fault. She doesn’t know how to cure the wizard’s wound.

  “Cuprid, please don’t die…” Don’t die for me. I love you…. I’m the one who should die! The Queen is crying out loud.

    Suddenly, the Cuprid the wizard speak silently, and hug her tightly.

    You’re so selfish, and a bad ruler. But … But I’m deeply in love with you. Look for me in the night sky, I promised to be there for you, no matter what happens I’ll protect you.

    “I won’t Cuprid!” I don’t want to gaze at the stars anymore. All I want is to gaze at your eyes till I see the stars that you are gazing.

    When the wizard died, the Queen killed her self too. The people believe that at night the stars that formed like a necklace with a pendant was the Queen, and the wizard who is looking at the people.

    Freedert finally finished her story. Wake gaze at the crescent moon with the two planets, the Venus, and the Saturn.

      “Look! Look at the moon, and the two planets! It looks like a smiley!” Wake shouts to Freedert.

    Umm…Oh, you’re right! It is incredibly great! Freedert also shouts at Wake.

    Wake smiled at Freedert, and gaze straightly towards her eyes.

    If you’re sad, just look at the crescent moon, and to the Venus, and Saturn. I want you to see smiling like that too. Wake sweetly said.

    After staying at the golden town of Ditchia, Wake and company continue their journey going to Mantras.

      Vyaku always likes teasing Freedert, however Wake don’t like what Vyaku’s doing to Freedert. He told Freedert to not like Vyaku. Freedert doubts about that.

      Wake tried to also tease Freedert in a different way. He often called her loves just to get her attention. Freedert get easily mad at him. He told it to Mrs. Tetris. Mrs. Tetris react, and told her that Wake is maybe making fun at her because he already had a lover, and it is Jayzel.

    Freedert finally in a calm mind when she knew things about that. The reason why Wake traveled to meet the Divine Mantras was to wish for Jayzel’s health.

  Freedert asked him about her. Wake told her that Jayzel was one of the healthiest, and sports minded woman in their town. She is even the most beautiful girl that is admired by all people. But a severe disease strikes her. Now Jayzel was so weak.

  Freedert decided not to wear the bracelet for she knows that there is no reason for her to put it in her wrist because Eriol is the main reason why she joined the journey.

  Wake can’t understand his heart because he felt that he also likes Freedert. He told it to Vyaku. Vyaku firstly told him not to like Freedert for he already had someone. Wake ignores what he said, he continues his way of being sweet with her.

    Freedert only thinks that Wake is just kidding, and making fun at her. But when she felt that it is too much she gets angry at him. Ajasm told her to ignore Wake.

    Wake knew that Freedert can’t understand him. So he decided to confess at her. He knows that they can’t be together.

    When Freedert is eating together with Mrs. Tetris and the others, Wake is holding a bouquet of roses. He stood in front of her. He was nervous.

    “Freedert, I love you…” Wake nervously said.

    Freedert was shocked, and even Mrs. Tetris. She doesn’t know if she’ll accept the roses but Mrs. Tetris told her to accept it. So without saying anything she accepted the roses.

    Freedert asked Ajize if it is true but Ajize also didn’t know anything. Ajize told it to Wake. Mrs. Tetris talked to Wake about it. She said to him that he should not love two persons. He should love only one. Mrs. Tetris got angry because Jayzel loves him so much.

    Wake can’t understand why he also loves Freedert. He decided to stay alone in a far place when they stay at the town of Forttiya to think the whole night. Freedert was worried when he is gone.

    In the next morning Wake finally returned back. He got his final decision. He requested Freedert to talk to him privately but Freedert refused to talk.

    Wake told Vyaku, and Ajasm that he truly likes Freedert. Therefore they convince her to talk with him. Finally she decided to talk.

    Do you now believe that I love you? Wake asked.

    Umm…Maybe I believe you now. Freedert replied.

    I know we can’t be. I already have Jayzel in my life, and you already have Eriol, but I want you to know that I love you though we are not for each other. I will still love you though you don’t love me. Wake sadly said.

    “We can be good friends.” Freedert smiled happily. Wake too tried to smile though his two eyes wants to cry.

    In their journey they went to Kawertez by means of riding Dragon pets of Wake. It is so fun for Freedert. But when they entered the place, they were scared because there is no human living out there but dwarfs, and elves.

    The elves decided to kill them but the dwarfs let them escape away going through the Fairy land of Archane. The fairies were good at them. They decided to stay at Archane for 3 days. The fairies told them not to sleep for some fairies from their land play with dreams.

    Freedert can’t take it enough because she was so tired. She took a long sleep for whole night. A playful fairy visits her at dream. It casts a spell that makes a lesson in her life.

    In her dream she is walking to a wonderful garden. When she saw a couple, she decided to look from far away. She was surprised because it was Wake, and the girl is Jayzel.

    They were so sweet, and happy. She moved closer besides them. She suddenly knew that they can’t see her because she’s returned by the past because of a magic spell. The two was holding their hands, and having a picnic.

    A tears fall from Freedert’s eyes because she realized that she really felt jealous. She finally knew that she also love Wake.

  When she walked away because she can’t take seeing them together, a voice came out from far away.

“You have two choices. You can choose either Eriol or Wake.” If you choose Eriol , how about Wake’s love for you? I know you love him too…

  When Freedert woke up, she first saw Wake and the others in front of her. She asked why they surround her. They told her that she is freezing because a playful fairy casts a spell at her during her sleep. Wake doesn’t sleep and try to wake you up, while Ajize, and Vyaku put the fairy into the cage.

  There is no need to worry I’m fine. Freedert said.

  Freedert decided to talk to Ajasm about her dream. She told Ajasm that she thinks that she is falling in love with Wake but she still loves Eriol. Ajasm only warned her to stop liking Wake because Wake might break her heart.

  Freedert still don’t know what to do because she is still uncertain about her feelings, and because she knows that Jayzel will have a heart ache if Wake chose her. She knows that it will bring pain between them.

  From the other side, Vyaku is telling him that she should not hide her feelings for Wake before it’s too late. Freedert was convinced by Vyaku.

  Before doing her final decision she talked to Ajasm. She told her that there is no problem if she try to return back the “I love you” words. But Ajasm was against her decision.

  Ajasm went through Ajize place. She saw that he was reading books.

  Ajize, I need your opinion. It is about my fellow friend, Freedert. I think they should not love each other because they’re reason for going at the Mantras is for their love ones, and not to look for another love.  Ajasm, silently said while Ajize was busy reading.

  You have a point but according to the book that I’ve read when I was at the age of 7, hiding too much feeling can cause too much pain. Ajize, replied.

  “But …how about Eriol?” Eriol loves her too… Ajasm asked.

    Ah, don’t worry. I can see through the maps that we are now approaching at the Divine Mantras. Once we make a wish we will return back to the time that we wish to change. We will forget everything in our journey. Even I will be forgotten by you.

    When Ajasm heard Ajize words she felt sad because she doesn’t want Ajize to forget her.

  The place is getting more dangerous because the road going to our destination is the Divine Mantra’s place. Ajize added to Ajasm.

  Wake on the other side invited Freedert to have a walk together with him at the garden of Oxala inside the fairyland.

  While they were walking Freedert started to talk.

  Wake, you always look so smart. You often make me smile when I’m sad. Thanks for always being with me. I want to tell something about my feelings for you.

  Freedert became so shy. She started to not continue talking. As Wake smile she also returned a smile. However, Wake wants her to continue talking because he also feels that Freedert like her too but after that Freedert doesn’t say any words.

    After walking around, they decided to go back. Freedert told Ajasm what happened. Ajasm told Freedert that she likes Ajize but they will never remember all of the memories after wishing.

  Freedert decided not to tell Wake about her feelings because it might confuse them.

  On their way, they met lots of people also going at the Divine Mantras. They all together went together by riding a big steamer. People inside were about 2,000. It took 7 hours when they arrive at the place of Mantras.

    The place is not ordinary because all sculptures of stones were alive, and moving. There is also a mystical sound that makes people felt happy in their hearts. This makes Wake dance. The water cannot be touch by anyone, and the flowers were changing colors depending to the person’s aura. If the person is calm, the flowers color is blue.

    Mantra was such a wonderful place. There are lots pine tree with a red color of leaves, that changes height.

    While they were walking they find some place to stay to build a tent. Wake told Freedert that he is not feeling good, and therefore Freedert took care at him.

    Vyaku asked Wake about his sickness. Wake told him that he doesn’t have any fever. He only wants Freedert to take care of him because he will miss her forever after wishing at the Mantras.

      “Why do you really like Freedert?” She’s not as pretty as Jayzel. She is also a crying lady. Vyaku asked.

      I don’t know why I like her. Maybe because she’s something special that comes into my life. She’s just like snow that is so cold when you touch her hand. She smiles so spontaneously, and it gently touched my heart.

      “She is different of all for me. Saying her name many time, and hearing her voice gladdened my lonely heart. I just can’t explain why I truly like her.” Wake replied.

      “I wish I’ll find the best woman for me. I don’t know why all women look ugly for me. I’m actually envious to those who find their true love.” Vyaku sadly said.

      There’s no need to worry. The Divine mantras will grant our wishes. Wake replied.

      After 5 days of walking they were approaching the divine center place. Ajasm, and Freedert try to have a long walk together. Suddenly Freedert decides to ask Ajasm if she should fight for her love for Wake.

    Ajasm honestly gives her best advice for her.

    “Everyone should love only one. It is your own choice if you’ll fight for your love to the one who already had a lover….” You should only remember that if you did it you’ll hurt the innocent heart just because of your own happiness.

    “My friend I don’t want to make you sad but if a person truly loves you he is the one who’ll make an effort just to be with you.”

      Upon Ajasm’s advice Freedert felt sad but she knows that is the best thing to do.

      In their way they all decided to stopped, and made a resting place beside the lake. Mrs. Tetris helped Freedert in finding materials for the tent. While they were making the tent Mrs. Tetris decided to ask her about Wake because she was curious.

      “Umm… Do you also like Wake?” She asked.

      I really can’t understand myself.  Evey time I remember Eriol there is always a tears coming out from my eyes. It feels like I will not forget my love for him till the end of my time. But when Wake appeared in my life, remembering him, and seeing his happy face makes me smile all day. Freedert replied while smiling at her.

    Mrs. Tetris started to give her an advice about love while looking at the sunset.

    “It is not the person who makes you cry because of your love but the person who makes you smile because of his love.”

      Freedert thought that Mrs. Tetris was also against them like Ajasm but she’s wrong. However, she doesn’t still know her final decision.

      Wake joined the other group of people while walking. For he was so shy being with Freedert’s company. He then felt that because of Freedert he already lost his feelings for Jayzel.

    Knowing that Freedert loves Eriol he doesn’t try to prove his love anymore but when he felt that he can’t hide his emotions for her, he decided to talk to her again before wishing at the Mantras. Freedert doesn’t say yes that she’ll privately talk to him but though he knows that she is ignoring him he still believes that Freedert love s her too.

    A day before their entering the divine center of Mantras the people celebrated the last day, and for their hard work in travelling. Some releases fireworks, and lots of lights. Some of them sings, and dances graciously. It seems like all people were happy, and in peace of mind.

    Freedert during that time is looking the crystal snow bracelet given by Wake. She finally decided to have a final talk to him at the Mantras.

    Wake went early at the Mantras so that Freedert will see him easily. He was truly amazed at the place. The wishing place is like a burning sun with a crystals moving horizontally with different colors. There is also a big statute of a woman holding the sun. The sun is 1 kilometer, and 50 feet high.

  He saw that some group of people were wishing, and disappearing inside the burning sun.

    After a few minutes Ajize, and Vyaku came, and followed by Mrs. Tetris. The three finally wished their wants.

    Ajize wishes to be the most intelligent man in the world. Vyaku wishes to meet the girl that he will love, and Mrs. Tetris wishes to return back her land, and her richness.

  After more than 1 hour wake is still waiting, and then suddenly he saw Freedert running towards him. Ajasm was at her back walking slowly.

  Wake feeling a little bit sadness during that time. He wants to cry while seeing her moving towards his way. He only makes his best smile during that moment to make Freedert feel his heart.

  Freedert also makes her best smile though she already know that it will be the last time that Wake will remember her because the Mantras will delete all of their memories. She decided to start saying all words that comes from her heart.

  “It seems like life is so slow together with you. My heart is freezing before you met me but now it is like beating warmly so fast…So warm, and calm.” I often asked myself if something was changed but I think that I’m changed unexpectedly because of you.

  I never cry anymore, there is no more “freezing tears”. I want to cry in front of you not because I’m sad but because of my joyful tears.

    Everyday you make my day so special that makes me wonder how happy to love while loving my life, and the people around me.

    Freedert’s words made Wake felt happy but when she returned the crystal snow it makes Wake felt sad.

    “Why are you returning this?” Wake said while a tears fall involuntary in his eyes.

      We can be good a friends forever. Love Jayzel with all your heart, and I will love Eriol too. All I want is your happiness. Freedert replied while trying to smile.

      Wake looked down, and cried too hard while holding the bracelet. Freedert tried to comfort him for a while but he refused.

      “Leave me alone… I hate you!” I don’t want you to see me crying here. Go away from me. Bring Eriol back into your life and be also happy. Wake shouts Freedert while pushing her away.

      Finally, Freedert wished at the Mantras. She wished to make Eriol alive again. The lights of circling sun makes her fall asleep, and when she woke up she returned back to the time when the armies of their castle is arriving after the war.

    She doubts because she still remember all things about their journey through the wishing Mantras. Suddenly, Ritch called her because Eriol was alive, and waiting at her.

    Freedert was so excited so she ran as fast as she can. She was surprised because Eriol was now alive, and still the Eriol in his life. She hugs Eriol tightly, and it makes her cry.

    Eriol brought a bouquet of different blue flowers for her for his promised. He told her that the monkey with the amulet inside save his life.

      Everyday Eriol plays the harp for Freedert. He knows that Freeert love it so much. Freedert felt good while listening but the sweet sounds only reminds her of Wake.

      After one month, the King invited the famous genius of all time. Ajize came, and Freedert was shocked. She decided to talk at Ajasm about it.

      Ajasm also remembers everything. She even added that she wishes to retain their memories back after wishing.

    Freedert said the truth that she’s missing Wake. Ajize told her that Jayzel was now healthy, and they were happily living at their town. It makes Freedert felt good though sad.

    Ajasm, and Ajize planned something to make the two to be together. This time Ajasm was not against their love.

    From the other side, Wake is living in his town where Jayzel is often besides him, and cooking food for her. The people in their town were in peace. His pets such as the dragons, unicorns, and the phoenix were well cared by his parents.

    Wake still remembers Freedert, and he still kept the crystal snow. Every night he is looking at the stars that are shaped like a necklace. He is thinking that Freedert is also looking at it.

    Vyaku told him that Freedert also likes him but is so confused about her feelings. Vyaku tries to encourage Wake to go at Dreyada.

    With all his strength he broke up with Jayzel. Jayzel cried all day but she decided to accept the truth that Wake didn’t love her now.

    Ajize returned at Wake’s town to inform him about Freedert’s sadness. They all together travelled going at Dreyada.

    It is about 2 months ago, Eriol decided to propose a marriage at Freedert along the crowd as a present for her birthday. He prepared all things inside the castle’s chapel. He even invited her. Eriol truly loves Freedert though he is a little bit shy in telling his true feelings for her.

    Freedert was surprised while walking along the chapel because it is decorated with the blue color but she thinks that a red color is more comfortable in her eyesight. Red reminds her about Wake.

    At the center of the crowd is Eriol. He greeted her a happy birthday, and kneel in front of her.

    “Freedert, we are together since childhood, and until now.” I want to extend our being together. I want to grow old with you.” Eriol sweetly said.

    “What do you mean?” She asked.

    “Will you marry me?”He straightly asked.

    After asking, a dragon hits the chapel, and all people were screaming. The group of archery prepares their archer to strike the dragons. There were 3 dragons that entered the castle.

    All people were scared. From far away Freedert saw Wake riding at one of the dragons. She commands the archery to stop hitting them, and let them go down properly.

    As Wake go at her place, she can’t stop smiling. She felt that her heart is beating during that time. When Wake approached she use her handkerchief to wipe Wake’s wounded part of the face. Wake also felt happiness during that time.

    “Why are you here?” She asked.

    Where is your left hand? Can I have it? He asked.

    Freedert raised her hand while Wake is putting the bracelet again into her wrist. Wake lay down his head, and a tears is falling down.

    “I don’t care if you’ll put it into the trash cane or keep it forever. Just don’t return it back. I’m not here to ruin your relationship with Eriol. I’m here because I really want to see you even if it is the last. I promised to be happy as long as you’re happy.” Wake sadly said as he walks away.

    While Wake is walking away Freedert felt that half of her heart is leaving.

    “Mr. Red is the person who saves me two times when I’m attempting to die.” He many times said that he loves me. He all times makes me fall in love. And he never wants to see me in freezing tears during winter because he said that I should smile like the smiley in the midnight sky.

      “I like him when he is actively dancing, and teasing me. He also scolded me if I’m wrong but he will then say that he loves me.”

      For no reason I’d never knew I could feel like this. “Wake, you’re my Mr. Red, and will always be my Mr. Right.”

      After hearing Freedert’s word, Wake stopped walking, and looked behind.

      Wake, I love you more than your words of “I love you”. Freedert said.

      Wake runs towards her, and hug her while saying that he also love her. Eriol gets his sword and pointed it to Wake.

      “How dare you to steal Freedert’s heart!” Eriol said madly.

        Eriol, please stop! Kill me first before you’ll kill him… Freedert bravely said.

      “Freedert, I see that you love him than me. I am jealous. I want to kill him so that he won’t put you away from me. But I don’t want to put away what makes you happy. So I should be the one to leave you.”

        Young man! If ever you’ll make my Freedert cry you should hide because I will never forgive you. Eriol said while in a sad face.

      “Eriol, thank you…” Freedert said.

      I should now leave, my tears is starting to fall. You should not see it. Eriol said.

      After many years Freedert became a new Queen of Dreyada while Wake is the King. Ajize, and Ajasm also became lovers. Vyaku finally met his first love, and it is Princess Flor. Eriol went into the Dandalan. He met Axia and fall in love with her.

      Freedert realized that love is the most wonderful fairytales that comes into her life that held her spell bound to live in a happy life together with the person that she loves.

© Copyright 2008 Mayora (lizellemayora at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1509370-Freezing-Tears