*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1509498-The-Xtra-Ordinary-Team-1
Rated: · Serial · Action/Adventure · #1509498
In A World Full Of Hurt And Pain, It Seems Everything Is Lost,
Lexi.....Someplace

Powers. To Some, Powers Are Curses. Some Embrace These Gifts And Believe
In ThemSelves And Their Powers And They Believe They Are More Than Ordinary. We Are The People Who Believe We Are More Than Ordinary. We Fight Against The Darkness...And We Win. Because We Are Extraordinary And Extraordinary Is Always Better Than Ordinary.

Mary-Kate Merry Weather
New York, New York

"Can You Feel It, You Know What To Do," It Whispered In Mary's Ear. Mary Was At The Local Convient Store She Had A Gun In Her Hands And She Was Pointing It At The Cashie "I Don't Want To Do This," She Cried Out Tears Running Down Her Ski Mask. "Please You Don't Have To Do This!" The Cashier Cried To Her He Was On His Knees. "NO!" The Voice Screamed "You Know What Will Happen To Your To Your....OUR Mother Our Whole Family. You HaveTo Do This," "But He Didn't Do Anything To Me," Mary Screamed To The Voice. "Please Lord Don't Let Me Die, Not Here," The Cashier Prayed. "Please! You Really Think You'll Die In Your Death Bed, There Is No God," And With That The Gun Was Fired "Not With Me Here AnyWay,"

Mitch Tompson
Dover, Delaware

"What! I Ran As Fast As I Could Out There," Mitch Shouted, Out Of Breath Hands On Knees Sweat Running Down His Neck. "I'm Sorry But You Didn't Run As Fast As The Others," The Coach Explained. "What!? I Was First Through Out The Tryouts!" Mitch Yelled Standing Up Straight Now. The Coach Slightly Turned His Head To The Sidelines Where Mitch's Dad Was. His Dad Shook His Head Yes. "I'm Sorry You Didn't Make The Team," Mitch Looked At His Dad Suspisously And Turned Back The Coach "Fine I Don't Want To Be On Your Lousy Team Anyway,"
Mitch Yelled As He Ran Off The Track.

Blu Mendez
Tallahassee, Florida

"Save The World Or Save Yourself," Blu Muttered To Himself. "Yes, Blu Did You Say Something?" The Science Teacher Asked. "Yeah....He Said Save The World Or Save Yourself," The Person Sitting In Front Of Blu Explained. The Whole Class Bursted Out In Laughter. "Freak," A Strange Girl Said Sitting Next To Blu. "Just Because I'm Smarter Than You Makes Me a Freak?" "Your Not A Freak Now But You Will Be,"

Carter Reeves
Oklahoma City Oklahoma

"Nice Play Carter," "Thanks Dude," "That's Like The Best We've Played In A While,"
Shouted A Guy Shaking Carter's Head In His Football Helmet. "Yeah I Know I Get It You Guys We Were Good," Carter Said Taking Off His Helmet. "We? You Were A One Man Football Team Out There You Didn't Need Any Help From Us!" "What's Going On Man You've Been At The Top Of Your Game Latley?" "I Don't Know I Just.....Just Feel Diffrent This Week Like Something Is Supposed To Happen Today," Yeah Your Finally Going To Get A Date With Rebbecca Morse," The Team In The Locker Room Started To Laugh. "Naw Man" Carter Shouted Throwing His Knee Pads At The Guy. "No...No Something Bad But Good At The Same Time, Something Life Changing," "HAHAHA!! You Sound Like One Of Those Fortune Cookies I Get At The Chinese Place," "Ha! I Guess I Do,"

Lindsey Cain
Montgomery, Alabama

"Mom Just Give Me The Hundred Dollars And You Can Just Do What You Usually Do On Your Boring Sunday Mornings," "Fine Here Take The Money Just Leave Me Alone You Little Brat," Mrs.Cain Said As She Smacked Two Hundred Bills In Lindsey's Hand. "What? This Is Two Hundred Dollars," "Yeah So The Next Time To Need Money You Hav eTo Bug Me Anymore," "Whatever I've Got Better Things To Do Than Sitting Around Looking At A Murder Case You'll Never Solve," Mrs. Cain Slammed Her And Against Lindsey's Cheek. "I'm Sorry," Mrs. Cain Said As She Tried To Put Her Hand On Lindsey's Shoulder "No Get Away From Me, Mom I'm Leaving Don't Come Looking For Me Because I'm Going To Be With Dad Don't Come To New York Because I'll Dad About WhatYou Hitting Me And He Will Call The Police," Lindsey Rubbed Her Cheek. "And I Know You Don't Need That Not In The Middle Of Your Case And All," Lindsey Ran Up To Her Room And Got Her Prepacked Backpack And Ran Back Downstairs "But Lindsey Dear That's The Last Time I'll Ever Do That To You," Mrs.Cain Explained "You Told Me That Last Time But Here We Are AGAIN I Can't Take This Anymore This Way You Can't Hurt Me Anymore...Goodbye Mom," Lindsey Said As She Shut The Front Door Behind Her.

Lexi......Someplace

This World It's Harsh It's Pain We Are Here To Stop Some Of This Pain. But We Can't Do It Alone. You Can't Do It Alone That's Why We Have To Work Together. To Make This World In Harmony The Astroids Hit This World It Killed Many Some Stayed The Same But Others They Changed. Some Of The Astroid Rock Mixed In With Their DNA And Like I Said Before Some Hate Their Powers Some Use Them For Evil But Me The Others We Are Here To Right The Wrongs. To Save The World.

"Save The World Or Save Yourself...You Can't Be Both,"
© Copyright 2008 Peopleiroc (peopleiroc101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1509498-The-Xtra-Ordinary-Team-1