*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1509590-Cat-Cons-Chronicles
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1509590
In this novel the reader will learn what happens to stray cats.
Welcome to a world like that you probably have never seen before. There are a group of cats. Sounds plain, no? However, these cats can talk! In this novel, the reader will learn what really happens to the ordinary house cat that may get out occasionally. Ever wonder where those strays you see sometimes are going...? Read this part of the story and you'll find out, "Buttons? What a stupid name! She would never survive here!" Waterfall said. "Easy for you to say, jerk! I'll prove myself yet!" Buttons said as she wandered off into the streets. "No!" Waterfall charged after her. A loud HONK hurt her ears as hse turned and noticed a large semi-truck charging towards her, about to smash her to bits...." Exciting no? If you liked that, start reading my novel please!
© Copyright 2008 Warriorscatsfan (warriorscatman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1509590-Cat-Cons-Chronicles