*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1511706-Who-lives-to-hate
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Drama · #1511706
why live hateing? when we have life!!!!!!!.
Who lives life to hate?. when there is so much to do, to love, to harvest meaning to create . The one whom hate's remember it took two for you to be , the love the two shared to bring you here. The time she took to carefully deliver you and keep you near, living nine months following the plan, blessings came through a healthy you.Who lives to hate?
Who lives to hate?. You can't help the way you were raised, Try to think about that was a black/white nurse who helped you through.The surgen/doctor had the skill, the will, who cares if he was jewish/chinesse. See the bottom line are we are all human beings, who lives to hate?
Who lives to hate?. I can't help her for her ignorance just because we share the same color in skin, I have a degree, my family taught me well, her ignorance shows we both agree, who has time to hate?
Who live to hate?. That is your family, your neighbor, or just a close friend. You can't help there blessing came before you, it's not them to blame it all lies within you.Be careful what you say it just may be, be careful what you think and also speak, your tounge and mind can be the poison to your blessing. You must get right if karma is going to make an effort. Just remember the material things are nice but wisdom and knowledge goes along way, the power to recieve without being offended.Open up sometimes just listen.
Who lives to hate?. Certainly not I, I am a living testimony of someone living learning from my life.Made mistakes, being aware ,able to recieve critisim, correcting my ways.Because it's nothing like a person aware, and able to not allow hate. Of course it roams but why manifest something so draining to oneself when there's much more. Live life, sit back sometimes, and take a tour. Look within, that's a good place to start,we must have it in order for Love to play its part.
© Copyright 2009 Moniike (monique12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1511706-Who-lives-to-hate