*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1511915-Carrie
Rated: XGC · Draft · Erotica · #1511915
Carrie is lonely and turns to online dating to find sex and love.
It was a bleak winter day and Carrie was feeling isolated, lonely, and suicidal. Moving from the country to the city, far away from loved ones during the holidays, had stripped her bare and challenged her inner resources.  She would have liked to have comforted herself with sex, but even that eluded her these days. It seemed she couldn't even give it away.

She thought about her latest online dating experience. To be exact, it was an almost-date. Eager to be held in someone's arms and give and receive mutual pleasure, she had contacted a man who was very unlike her. He wanted a country girl, down to earth, a jeans and tees sort of person. Carrie was Ms. Bling all the way. Give her a short skirt, high heels, glamorous make up, and sexy jewelry any ol' day. She liked clubs and parties and dancing, which is why she had moved to the big city. Having no luck with the other men on the dating website, however, she thought maybe she should give Mr. Down to Earth another try.

They'd gotten as far in e-mails as what kind of sex they liked best (oral) and whether she shaved down there. But it turned out he didn't really want a 'date' – just fast sex in his car or at his apartment. He wouldn't even agree to a coffee date to get to know each other. They just weren't on the same page at all, and his ad didn't state that all he really wanted was sex. No relationship. No dates. Just sex.

Oh well. She wouldn't feel safe meeting someone under those circumstances, and thought any woman who would was an idiot. But c'est la vie – each to their own.

Opening her bureau drawer, she took out her silk thermal underwear and began to layer up prefatory to going outdoors into the cold. Thermals, a long sleeved Henley, flannel lined jeans, a corduroy shirt, and a warm jacket. That should be good for a start. Add to that a warm hat, gloves, and scarf, and she'd be good to go. Surveying herself in the mirror before she started to dress, she admired her gorgeous ass and nice breasts. Never a small girl, she was more the tall, juicy and curvy type. She'd love to dress sexier, but in this cold weather there was just no way. She compromised by shaving her legs, washing her hair, putting on a touch of makeup, painting her finger and toenails, and adding a little dab of  delightful scent and some beautiful earrings. By God, if she had to dress up like a boy, she'd at least be all girl underneath.

When she was finished dressing, she looked good enough to eat, cold weather clothes or not. Maybe I'll run into some nice unattached man while I'm out, she thought wistfully. I'd like a good fuck, preferably today. Someone who would lick my clit slowly until I climax, and at the same time finger-fuck me with one hand and pinch my nipple lightly with the other would be wonderful. Sighing deeply, she headed out the door.

As she walked the city streets toward the hustle and bustle of the shopping area, Carrie's walk had an unconscious little wiggle in it. Her desire for sex even came out in the way she walked. When she reached the downtown area, she looked for the upscale shop where she generally found the clothes she liked best: sexy, flattering colors, good fit, classic lines.

After a full morning of try-ons, she was ready for coffee and maybe a bite to eat. She looked for her favorite cafe. As she headed toward it, yearning for a pick-me-up, she heard a low wolf whistle off to her left. Glancing sideways, she saw a very attractive man leaning against the cafe wall. Arms crossed, legs casually crossed, he stood and riveted her with a stare that seemed to strip her bare. Unconsciously, her arms rose to cover her breasts. Then, realizing what she was doing, she lowered her arms and thrust her 'girls' out defiantly.
© Copyright 2009 Planet X (planetx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1511915-Carrie