*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1512653-What-is-wrong
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Community · #1512653
A mans friends start to ignore him for a unknown reason to him
  What is wrong with you people? It is getting the same everyday, I start a conversation and you just walk away!

What is wrong with you guys? Why wont you speak to me, Instead of sitting here all solemn staring at the Tv!

  What is wrong with you lot, this is just getting annoying now, you are just taking no notice of me now even when i shout out loud!!

  What is wrong with you my friends? Where are you going now? Why are you all dressed in black someone tell me please and why has a Hearse just pulled up in the street?

Oh my God I think i know what is wrong, and why all my worries seem to have gone. Then I hear a familiar voice in my ear it says "Come my child there is nothing left for you here" I turn to see a familiar face my Nan from years gone by, but how can she be standing here she died when i was nine?

" What is wrong my precious child are you not pleased to see me? Do you not know what is going on try looking at your Tv.

The news is on, there is a picture of me on the Tv it says that i was murdered stabbed for 50p I can see my friends on the telly laying flowers for me, it appears my life has been snatched away from me!

I feel a warm hand slide in to mine "Come my child it really is time" my Grandmother says to me, "you will see your friends again, I promise wait and see but for now Im sure you will know you will be safe at home with me"






© Copyright 2009 Kris smith (kris5000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1512653-What-is-wrong