*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1512719-My-most-terrifying-Problem-ever
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Action/Adventure · #1512719
this is a story about trip to a friends house for holloween and we almost got killed.
The most terrifying thing that has happened in my life

         On Halloween I went down to Johnson to go to see my cousin and my friend that I haven’t seen in a while. If you knew us for a long time you would know how much trouble we cause when we are together. You will not be surprised at what happens next. We were going down a back road not knowing why the heck we were on that road. The next thing you know we heard a car. We didn’t think that much of it. Then we see the car. It was heading right for us. We dove into the bushes. Instead of tasting the rainbow I was speaking the rainbow.   
         “What the hell you almost killed us if you can’t drive correctly get off of the road.” Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeech. The car stopped skidding down the road. My cousin Jesse and my friend Ryan ran down the bank to hide in the line of trees. I ran and hide behind a pile of logs, because we were in a lumber yard. Crap they could find me so I ran. Than I heard you little bastard if I catch you I will kill you. Than I looked behind him. His car was in a ditch. I ran. I started to run yelling, oh crap oh crap oh crap. He stopped. I knew that there was a house up the road. I ran and hide behind it. I pulled out my cell phone. I called the cops. It didn’t work. I tried to call my mom it didn’t go through. So I ran up a mountain to go to my mom’s friend’s house. I walked up a little bank to go to his house. I tripped on a log I fell. My heart was beating as hard as a drummer on steroids. I just gave up. I sat there to take a rest. And than I heard a noise that was too familiar. It was police sirens. I used the last bit of energy that I had stored up. And I ran. I ran across his lawn limping. I over worked my leg. When I made it to his place I knocked on the door. They looked at me funny, and than they said come in. they asked what was wrong. I said I ran away from some guys that were trying to kill me. I don’t know if they are alive or not. I called my mom.
         “Hi matt what’s up”
         “Mom these guys are trying to kill me.”
“Where are you now?”
         “I am at Ernie’s but pick me up at the Manchester mill I want to make sure that they are ok.” 
         “Wait matt don’t” and than I hung up. They told me to stay, but I left. They called the cops and then called an ambulance. When I made it there the guys had Jesse and Ryan surrounded. They all had a knife on them. And they look all drunk.
         “Hey over here I am the one you want.” I charged them I had so much adrenaline built up. And then wham. The guy that was trying to kill me and my friends was now on the ground with a bloody nose and a black eye. Than I said in a very pissed off voice. “The next time you or your retarded redneck buddies try to kill us again just remember who is on the ground right now. And than the cops were within the range where I could see them. I backed away.
         The next thing you know my mom my friend mark and three cruisers come bombing down the road. Then the guys buddies jumped into there cars and sped away.  That was the most terrifying thing that has happened in my life.


© Copyright 2009 Angry Redneck (mgamble at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1512719-My-most-terrifying-Problem-ever