*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1512765-Kings-Dominion
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1512765
A story about a girl and a guy who fall in love.
Characters:



(Father/Mother)



Kimberlie Hall (English/Italian) –best friends with Sarah

Hair: brown

Eyes: green

Height: 5’6”

Born: 1992

School: West Springfield

Sarah Jones (Welsh/Japanese) –best friends with Amanda

Hair: blonde

Eyes: green

Height: 5’5”

Born: 1992

School: West Springfield

Ashley Williams (English/German) –best friends with Jacob

Hair: black

Eyes: green

Height: 5’7”

Born: 1992

School: West Springfield

Jacob (Jake) Benson (English/French) –best friends with Ashley

Hair: brown

Eyes: hazel

Height: 5’9”

Born: 1991

School: West Springfield ’09 then Virginia Tech

Justin Murray (Scottish/Italian) –David’s stepbrother

Hair: brown

Eyes: blue

Height: 5’11”

Born: 1992

School: South County

David Lee (Chinese/English) –Justin’s stepbrother

Hair: blonde

Eyes: brown

Height: 5’8”

Born: 1990

School: South County ’08 then George Mason









“Come on”, Jacob yelled from his red mustang.

“We’re coming”, Ashley said.

“Could you girls be any slower?”

“Actually, we could”, Kimberlie told him.

“I know, especially you”, Jacob said, eying Kimberlie.

Kimberlie glared at Jacob, “You’re a freak. You know that Jake?” Jacob and the other girls laughed.

“Thanks, I love you too.”

“You two are freaking hilarious”, Sarah said, as she got in the back seat next to Kimberlie. Ashley sat up front.

Jake turned the engine on and started for Kings Dominion. And an hour and thirty minutes later they arrived in the big parking lot.

“Let’s go”, Ashley squealed, she had only been to one other amusement park before.

“That means, you can’t take forever Kimberlie”, Jake said.

“Okay Jake” Amanda said, poking him.

“Stop flirting already and come on”, Ashley said, smiling. Jake blushed while Kimberlie started cracking up.

Everyone got their tickets and went in.

In the center of the entrance was a big fountain.

“Let’s take a picture”, Kimberlie said.

“Okay, here Jake”, Ashley said to Jake as she got her camera out. He took the picture, “Hey, can I get a picture with Kimberlie?”

“Yeah, here. I’ll take it”, Sarah said.

“You’re retarded, you know that”, Kimberlie exclaimed.

“And I know you like it sista’. You love it”, Jake said, with a big smile on, as Sarah took the picture.

“Totally”, Kimberlie said, rolling her eyes. Jake smiled and chuckled.

“Let’s go ride the Berserker”, Ashley exclaimed, as she pulled Sarah and Kimberlie towards the ship.

“Yay, we don’t have to wait forever”, Sarah said.

“So who’s riding next to who”, Ashley asked.

“Fine, I’ll ride next to Kimberlie”, Jake told the girls, putting his best sad, but fake face on.

“Yeah”, Ashley said to Jake, Sarah nodding.

“Thanks, buddies”, Kimberlie exclaimed, a few seconds later rolling her eyes.

“Any time Kimbo”, Sarah said, giggling.

They got to the front. When they all got in the rocking boat, Ashley was at one end with Jake at the other and Kimberlie next to Jake of course.

“That was awesome. I always love that kind of ride. It could have been better though, if I was sitting next to someone else”, Kimberlie said, looking at Jake and then laughing. Everyone else started laughing too.

“So, where to next”, Jake asked.

"Ummm...Eiffel Tower”, Ashley suggested.

“Sure. Let’s go”, Sarah exclaimed.

“Next we have to go ride the Grizzly”, Kimberlie said.

Everyone got in the tower. At the top you could see the whole park, and all the people walking around.

“I have to go to the bathroom when we get out guys”, Sarah said, nudging Ashley.

“Me too”, Ashley told.

“Okay, Kimberlie and I will go to Blue Ridge Tollway”, Jake stated.

“Alright, we’ll meet you in front of Grizzly”, Kimberlie told Jake.

The tower came down and Ashley and Sarah rushed out towards the bathrooms.

“I think they really needed to go”, Jake said, laughing, following Kimberlie.

“Yeah, they did. Let’s go”, Kimberlie told him, grabbing his hand and pulling him. And for a moment they stared at each other. Kimberlie got butterflies in her stomach and felt a little shaky, deciding to let go.

They rode the old-fashioned car, laughing the whole time. After about twenty minutes, they met up with the girls and got in line for the Grizzly.



To be Continued...
© Copyright 2009 Volleyball Goddess (vball.goddess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1512765-Kings-Dominion