*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513255-A-letter-to-me--Dear-me
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Activity · #1513255
A Letter about my goals in life


Dear Me,

  Today I am writing to you for a reason. I want to tell myself that I have had enough of making myself the last on the to do list. I am starting school on Monday the 12th. I am going to enter all of the writing contest I can. I will be noticed for my writing some how some way. I am going to get back to basics. What I mean by that is details. I need details in my life. I want the plain truth of everything I can get my hot little hands on. I also have planned out a work out schedule. I am fat. I know it and my lungs know it. I have a werid cough and thats becasue I have gained weight. Not a ton of weight but enough to open my eyes to it.
Another item on my list is to get my husband of five years gets done with some schooling.He will have something in this life to be proud of. I am also going to stop feeling like a 200lb freak that cant hold a job. This will be my year that makes me the person I am planning to be.
© Copyright 2009 Sophia Nelson (deanna33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513255-A-letter-to-me--Dear-me