*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513282-the-theif-of--fame
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1513282
a hated kid to a hero -_- i hate this 90 characters bull$(*^
siting in his apartment looking out the window was a teen 16 dressed all in black wearing wrist irons a hoodie covered with stitches holes and paint. "cold.... maybe if i took a walk I'd warm up". kencheo gets up walks to his refrigerator and grabs a bottle of vodka" at least this will numb it even if i dont warm up " he then drinks a mouthful and walks out setting the glass near the window.

after descending 2 flights of stairs of pure iron outdoors rusted and chipped of paint he then walks over to a park.people stare at him sneer and mothers hide their children behind them. all kencho does is look down and keep walking.after the highest amount of crime in history people like kencheo are discouraged hated and looked down on.little do they know after so long people eventually become as they're precieved unintentionally,but he knows that. he also knows how much it hurts and how many poeple "gave up" after this in two ways. they either turned into what they were precieved or killed themselves and some ..both. he was not about to do either ,he was never aggressive towards anyone since last year after being beaten by a crowd of real "hoodlums" and was left there....almost.he didn't blame anyone but them he laid in a alleyway in the rain for two days with a broken leg and shot to the foot, he also had major cuts.

laying in the ally he had nothing else to do other than wait for death or think, it was too painful for him to move.so he thought. he wondered what made people do this surely no one would tell him no one liked him at the time. he didn't remember his past and the only thing he had o him was his overly large hoodie( at the time) a few vedene ( currency) and a pocket watch with a built in compass.after the second day he started blacking out he was hungry and lost a lot of blood  and just barely hanging on to life but refused to give up. after blacking out the 5th time he came up with the answer,and was rescued after blacking out.

he found himself in a apartment with his wound bandaged but his leg had not bin taken care of.he also found a bowl of soup on a table to his left after a minute he inspected the room the best he can to see if it might have been someone from his past.nothing, not a family photo to bee seen. then he wondered if he was alone."hello" he said.then a thin delicate and elegant tan woman about his age popped her head in through a door way. " oh good your awake" she said. " thanks to you was this soup meant for me ? i thought maybe someone was watching me and had to do something and i didn't want to eat they're meal".she giggled and said "duh".kencheo felt flush and took the soup and laid back." pardon me if this seems rude im not ungrateful or anything but....do i know you?".she shook her head. " why"." im looking for my family ."ohhh.....".he could tell she was on her own two."sorry i didn't take you to a hospital by the way you look they would take you to cops first and you were in..." he cut her off.( its ok i understand its noth the first time that happened to me tho but i would have died if you hadn't been there"

suddenly some one spoke to him ending his little trip down memory lane.
© Copyright 2009 kencheo the grey (kenchsecret at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513282-the-theif-of--fame