*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513512-Snowed-In-Courtyard
Rated: · Other · Writing · #1513512
stating my desire for my beloved yami.
to my sweetheart, Yami.

Hello my darling, you should be reading this. It is a declaration, a notification, a redeemed measure of my love and feelings for you. So strong, and irreplacable, infact it is impossible to go on without you. I Refuse to continue to live without you, If you perish early, I will go with you it is my destiny that i chose, that you condemn, or beautify. A styling wheel, spurring in sparks, skyrocketing, moving through swamps in gentle sway,
darkness. a diadem shattering. a desire, awakening. continuity. looting our beloved lives, desiring eachother. There Will Be Love. There Will Not be life without you by my side. I love you so much darling, Yes ..my Yami krimkouskee i love you so much..

We shall have many memories to remember many years later. You shall experience snow for the first time once you move back with me.. you shall enjoy dining with me, laughing, watching me critique films, as i watch you draw your beautiful anime. and we shall write, together, and you can edit my grammar blunders with pride, my ridiculous ways of going about things, you will repair, undertone for safety, drain my loneliness, and clutter your lovely care and calmness all over the room, your love for our life together is unforgettable. It is the only thing that makes me live and inspire, design and desire. I believe - we'll have lots of fun riding bikes, amending in the hot summer sun enjoying picnics in the park, under the trees in the shade, pushing eachother, lying together happily... in love.. so in love.. never to ever desire anyone else, even after decay, after one of us leaves this realm... this spectrum..this stratum.. we will still desire eachother so much.. I know that is true love, charming the one your with, and living a life even when she has gone from here. living it for her, not with anyone else. That is my definition of true, undying love.

Course i do not have to worry about this... all i need is her to keep me happy, yes ill have to learn how to cook some actual meals, darling. plus get better at driving, as well as social skills and networking to improve my job experience or job connectivity, incase the current business i start working at shuts down or they seem to be idiots and not like me. Oh Yami.. come here and lets snuggle eachother for endless hours... have no desire for anyone else but eachother. There Will Be Our Love, Always.

i also cant wait to teach you chess, and ill have fun letting u beat me lol hahaha or also watching you get better and checkmating cody or someone lol yes of course, mew.. plus playing your kitty games, and we can also pretend to be someone else, roleplaying...as well as roleplaying with the figurines if you ever want to for fun (lol u will probly not *sob* fine!!) ...as well as drinking hot chocolate together, eating buttered popcorn lying together on the loveseat watching some silly disney flick yes your so immature dear liking that! lol jk I love You so much darling... MEw Mew.
plus we also have to draw together, like the same thing, you could draw half of the creature, i draw the other half. or you draw different set of limbs, and i draw its face or its tail rofl yes of course.. sweetie.. so much we could do together, we could also just hum tto eachother, you could sing to me in the shower *sigh* yes that would be lovely..cant wait.. Mew mew....plus i can throw snowballs at u lol jus kidding ill b the target Mew i know youd be offended if i treated you like a sissy girl though .. we can also play online games, or multiplayers on consoles somedays, or build castles or architectural designs buildings out of legos, or fly kites, or rub noses or teach eachother new things, go for walks through meddows, murmuring silliness, so happy. so content. so in love.

sincerely, Mr Krimkouskee.

© Copyright 2009 clarityissyncwithmydarlingyami (noxcorpinc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513512-Snowed-In-Courtyard