*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513519-sometimes-I-wish-I-never-knew-you
Rated: · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1513519
about a woman having feelings for a guy who she wants but doesn't want her back.
Whenever I utter your name, I bite my lip in resistance.
I got a jones for you, I thought you knew?

I've always felt this intensely..after sometime we always find each other ...but we end up the same way, me hoping you'll call me again...

What is it about me you can't stand? Or what is it about me that you don't want to take a chance? I can't have you as my man, but you push me away as your friend...I can't win..

Even now..im tickled pink to see you..its like the first time every time..I try not to look directly into the sunlight...I can get lost in your eyes..

Around you I gotta keep my feelings to myself, being around you hurts in my heart to much..I can't have you the way I want, id settle for friends..but you don't give me that much...

How do I get rid of this...its like living in sin..I want to wash my hands of this..but your name keeps coming up in different ways.

Sometimes I wish I never knew you...
© Copyright 2009 aprille ray (aprilleray at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513519-sometimes-I-wish-I-never-knew-you