*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513565-Sweep-Up-The-Beach
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1513565
The worlds best story ever.
Once on the beach Jimmy the janitor, also known as James the janitor, but he prefers Jimmy the janitor, but you can call him James the janitor if you want to, but he prefers you not to, was surfing. When he was surfing he noticed something. Something very strange. A very strange something. That strange something was very strange. There was sand all over the beach. The beach was covered in sand! "But how" he said "but why?" he wimpered "i had just sweeped that beach this morning!" he stepped off the surfboard and 'SPLASH' he hit something. It was water. he fell down down down down DOWN and he hit sand. "MORE SAND! OH NO!" he yelled. and he saw a whale. it was a beached whale. a whale that was quite beached. then he saw a dolphin. a happy dolphin. that was not beached, unlike the whale that was beached. "That was a dolphin that was not beached!" he said " he looks happy!" he started choking on the water that he had swallowed. he was in awe of the dolphin that was happy and the whale that was not not beached and not happy. he had forgotten that he couldnt breathe underwater. he started swimming upstream. "how did i get in this stream?" he said and swam backwards to the beach. "How did that sand get there!" he looked around some more "What's that? Sand? It couldnt be! but it has to be!!" he shouted and people stared "TO THE BROOM CLOSET!" he yelled louder. he took off running in the direction of the broom closet. he found his favorite broom named betty. betty bop. (oh yeah, he went there.) so he took betty bop to the beach. with betty in hand he could do ANYTHING! he started sweeping and sweeping and sweeping. he could not get rid of the sand! he sweeped up sand onto sand but there was too much sand. he swept up little children playing and saggy old ladies in their bikinis. He swept up people in the sandcastle building contest. He kept sweeping and sweeping. he dug a sweeping hole that was 500 feet deep. he dug through to china. then he had to go to the bathroom. he took a break and went into the portapotty that was in China. the portapotty smelled like crap because it was filled with it. he got right back to work. and there was a huge hole in the beach but there was still sand.

                                                                                                            THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. if you find a way to sweep up sand please tell jimmy the janitor or james if you want to call him that. he currently lives in his broom closet with betty who he has been happily married to for ten years. they have 987 kids. they are very ugly and broomish.
© Copyright 2009 googleymoogley shmoop (gwemily at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513565-Sweep-Up-The-Beach