*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513681-He-and-She
Rated: GC · Draft · Erotica · #1513681
A not-quite too erotic story of the first time.
This is a story about a couple.

She is beautiful with long, golden hair. He is tall and handsome with a stunning smile. They walked side by side outside his house. The creek wasn't too far away from where they walked, and they could hear the water rushing over the half submerged rocks. Her hair was caught by the slight breeze and flew over her face. She swept it behind her ear with her hand. He looked down into her blue eyes and wished that he had been the wind in her hair and her hand touching her face softly.

He grabbed her hand and led her down the slope between the colorful aspen trees. The leaves were brilliant reds, oranges, and yellows. She smiled as she looked at all the perfection around her. His smile made butterflies appear in her stomach. The blush that rose to her cheeks made a cheerful hope rise in him. At the end of the slope he pulled her into him and kissed her softly on the lips.

She felt her knees go weak and would have lost her balance if he hadn't been holding lightly to her elbows. They continued their walk through the aspen grove. Pine trees were scattered here and there, but became thicker as the aspen trees disappeared. Tall, thick grass grew between any large enough gaps between the trees.

She leaned against a lonely aspen tree and looked around at the beauty of Mother Nature. He took off his zip-up hoodie and laid it on the ground. After slipping off his shoes he sat with his knees up with his hand beckoning for her to join him. His smile persuaded her. She could feel the muscles in the arm that she lay her head on. He held her in place so she wouldn't fall away from his chest. The feel of her warm skin on his excited him. The butterflies in her stomach were becoming restless, begging her to do something.

He felt her hand take hold of his ear. She felt the lobe of his ear. It was soft and squishy between her fingers. He took her by the wrist and kissed her hard and passionately. Moving his body so he was propped up on his side he lay her down on her back and traced her cheek with his fingers. Her heart was thumping so hard in her chest she thought it was going to pop out.

He slid his fingers gently down her arm, goosebumps rose all over her body. She felt his hand against her breast Her breathing was growing unsteady. She took him by the waist and pulled him on top of her. As he kissed her cheeks and neck she lifted his shirt up until he had to sit up and pull it off. She stared up at his bare chest. There was no hair on his chest, but dark hair leading a trail from his belly button down the rest of his stomach and further where she couldn't see. It intrigued her.

She felt the bulging muscles in his arms as he slowly unbuttoned her blouse. He kissed her chest as it was revealed to him, all the way down to her stomach. He rested his hands on her hip bones and touched the dip on the inner sides of them. She could feel her breathing get heavy. He could feel his excitement growing as well.

She bit her lip as he rose his eyebrows at her. After he slipped her arms out of her blouse he wrapped his arms around her and unclasped her bra, kissing her as he did. They lay back down on the hoodie and looked into his eyes. He saw the mischief showing from her eyes that he felt inside of him. As he saw it she grabbed his belt buckle and pulled it hard out of the loops.

He grinned as he saw how adamant she had become. She had his jeans unbuttoned and unzipped. He wriggled out of them as she kicked off her shoes. Her skirt had a single zipper on the side that he took note of for later. She ran her fingers down the length of his chest and smiled. He looked into her blue eyes that were longing for him. His longing was hard to keep at bay, but he was trying as hard as he could.

He leaned over her and propped himself up on his elbows on either side of her head. She had a little, snub nose over lips that he could imagine would make the most adorable pout. His lips were just inches from hers and making her anxious for the touch of them on hers again. He couldn't advert his eyes from the features of her face: arched eyebrows, freckle next to her right eye, the dip in her left ear, and the flush in her cheeks.

She put her hand on the back of his neck and wrapped her fingers in what little hair there was. With her fingers controlling his head she pulled him forward and kissed him soft. This kiss was full of passion, longing, lust, and love, which both of them felt. As their mouths were busy he made his hands busy by unzipping her skirt. He lifted his body as he pulled the skirt down over her hips, down her thighs and down her knees to her feet by way of his own knee.

She pushed him up and bit her lip again. His member rose so high she could see it poking from his boxer shorts. He slipped them off and lay between her spread legs. He pushed his arms underneath her and kissed her collarbone, relishing in the warmth of their bodies together. It wasn't long when he figured he couldn't hold his lust in any longer. He moved his arms so one was holding her waist and the other was propping him up.

He surveyed her naked body with anticipation. She wrapped her arms around his body, one hand on his lower back and the other holding onto his shoulder. She could feel his hard member poking her inner thighs. His eyes were looking into space as he concentrated on aiming. She arched her hips and it slid in. At first she felt like everything was tight and crammed. Her face was screwed up as she held her breath until the uncomfortable part would pass. Surely it would.

He moved his hand from her waist to her shoulder and used her body to pull himself deeper inside. She groaned and let out a sigh of relief as the crowded feeling disappeared.

She felt his stomach on hers, his hand on her shoulder, and his legs touching hers. As he lay on top of her he noticed how small she was compared to him. His thigh was at least half the size of her torso. He leaned down and kissed her chest. He felt her fingers tug at his hair. He moved in and out, slowly at first, then faster and faster. The faster he went the heavier her breathing was. He felt the breeze pass on his thighs. She could feel sweep over her breasts, adding to all the sensations.

She scratched his back softly as feeling crept up on here. He could feel her thighs tighten and release on his hips. He could feel her unsteady breath in his ear and on his neck. The sound of her moan and the feel of his fingers on his back excited him. He went faster and harder. She dug her fingers into his back and let out a short scream of release. Though her hips were arching with every spasm he kept going to achieve his own.

He pulled out with a loud sigh and let go in to the grass. He looked back at her. Her ivory poise of relaxed satisfaction made him smile. Her golden hair was spread out across the grass. It looked as though her whole body had been shifted up and off the hoodie at least a foot. He looked her body up and down and wished he could make love to her again, but he was so tired.

She smiled as he lay down next to her. He took her hand in his and kissed her palm. She kissed his cheek and laid their now interlaced hands on his bare chest. Any wind that there was before was all gone. They listened to the voices of the birds in the trees and the buzz of the bees at the flowers as they lay with their legs entangled in the heat of the sun.
© Copyright 2009 HayleyRae (bordergal10022 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513681-He-and-She