*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1514631-A-Captains-Dream
Rated: XGC · Other · Action/Adventure · #1514631
Erotica for a challenge issued to purple princess and sciwriter1
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **







The year was 1862, the civil war between the states was well under way and casualties were high on both sides. Blockade runners began running from Charleston to the Bahamas and vice versa. Most of the tall ships were hauling cotton bales bound for the mills in England, as well as arms and munitions. And the Flame was no exception, Captained by Trent Talbot, the Flame was one of the fastest ships on the seas. His record was impeccable, his last run had been made in record time just under 43 hours cutting 5 hours off the normal 48 hour run. The Flame was now docked in the port of Nassau waiting for it's next cargo run and a passenger that Trent was not thrilled about taking on. But he was being paid well to return this passenger back to Boston. He just hoped all went well between here and there. For tonight though he was giving his crew some well deserved R and R.


Victoria Wentworth frowned in confusion as she crossed the gangplank of the Flame, this was to be her way back to Boston. Mr. Harbrook assured her that Captain Talbot was one of the best blockade runners in the area. Taking a deep breath, she steadied herself using the rope rail. The music and the laughter from aboard ship grew louder, the syrupy stench of rum blasted her senses. Surely Mr. Harbrook would never allow such things to happen on one of his ships. But as she stepped on to the main deck and looked about she knew that Trent Talbot was not all that he had been portrayed.

“Oh dear lord,” she gasped. “This is not happening.”

The entire deck consisted of the lowest of the low. Half naked women, gambling, drinking, loud music. She stood for a moment taking in the scene before her. Even in Victoria's wildest dreams she could not have conjured up such a vision. Jack-tars in loose fitting trousers and striped shirts danced with scantily clad, bare legged women, who wore to much make up. These same women kissed and groped the men in public view. Chickens ran free about the deck, while yet another sailor drank from an unplugged, upended cask that balanced on his bare shoulder. She turned her shocked gaze to a man who sat like a king on his throne; the armless chair was back lit by brightly colored lanterns, which swung too and fro and cast a wild array of colors about the well worn deck. The laughing man was almost inhumanly handsome. His blue-black hair flowing freely about his broad muscular shoulders and framed his chiseled, tanned face. He wore a royal blue waistcoat that left too much of his well muscled chest exposed. Draped haphazardly over his lap was a woman whose ample breasts spilled from her too tight bodice. His left arm supported her nearly naked body, while the other was plunged deep beneath the tattered folds of her skirt and petticoats.

As shocking as the sight was to Victoria, she found her attention captured by the man's face; a picture of pure carnal lust. He had yet to notice her presence, for he was far too preoccupied with fondling and suckling on the woman's breasts. Victoria could not tear her gaze away from the pair; there was something darkly compelling about the couple. His concentration was utterly fixed on the woman in his arms, as if he meant to lose himself completely within her.

Finally the raven haired man looked up from his task, raising his face he looked up from the fleshy breasts he had seconds before been suckling. Giving her a lopsided roguish grin, he said in a smooth southern drawl, “ well, well if it isn't Miss Victoria Wentworth, care to join us?” He said with a smirk as his hand swept the expanse of the deck.

Victoria blushed profusely. “Captain Trent Talbot I presume?”

“Right you are, so you are to be my guest aboard ship for the next two weeks?” Trent was more than please. She was pretty enough. Golden blond hair, flawless ivory skin and the most beautiful green eyes he had ever seen. If it hadn't been for the woman in his lap, he would have laid odds that he could have Victoria Wentworth in his bed before the night was out. He couldn't miss the hungry, watchful look in her eyes.

Trent wasn't sure what made do it but he stood up, dumping the trollop he had been pleasuring moments before into a heap on the rough hard deck. She looked up and glared at him.

“Mr. Crisp?” He bellowed.

A short stocky man rushed forward. “Yes Captain?”

Trent could not take his eyes off the girl. “The party is over Crisp, we sail on the morning tide. Come, I'll show you to your cabin.” He gestured towards the ships companion ladder. Taking in the fact. That her shoes were not made for the slippery deck and the prim and proper dress she wore left nothing to a mans imagination. Her hair was long and wavy loose ringlets hanging freely around her well rounded face. But it was her eyes that he was drawn to. The bright emerald green that reminded him of the most beautiful jewels.

As they climbed down the companion ladder her booted foot slipped and she fell against the rock hard muscles of Trent's chest. Instinctively, his arms wrapped around her to keep her from falling. Again their eyes locked, Victoria closed her eyes against the blush that flushed her skin as the heat from his body slowly seeped into hers.

“You may put me down now Captain.” Licking her suddenly dry lips she said.

Grudgingly Trent slowly released her slim body. The soft caress of her tantalizing frame as it slowly slid down his unyielding male foil was almost Trent’s mental undoing. The possessive beast within stretched to life; demanding that he take matters into his own hands. Sighing in resignation he bent to free the laces of her boots.

“Captain!” Victoria gasped, “Just what do you think you’re going?”

“Getting rid of these boots.” Trent ground out; gritting his teeth as he fought to hold her foot. “They are dangerous on ship. You could slip and fall like you just did now.” Grabbing hold of her other foot he wretched the boot off. “And this my dear sweet Tory is one accident that will be avoided. I don't deal well with mishaps; especially if they can be avoided.”

Victoria wasn't sure what she was more offended about the use of her name or the fact that he had just taken her boots. But whatever it was, she was more worried about the way his hands felt against her stocking clad legs. Never in her life had she felt like this. Her body responded to him in ways it had to no other man. Not that any man had ever touched her. She was beginning to think that this trip back to Boston was going to be a big mistake; especially with the likes of Captain Trent Talbot.

******

He walked out of the mist, his shirt open flowing freely about him in the ocean breeze. He leaned against the rail flexing his muscular shoulders and back. His long raven's wing hair flowing freely about as he watched the sea rise and fall in rough, white waves that battered the side of the ship. Breathing in deep, he took the scent of the salty sea air into his lungs. His ship would be docking in Boston harbor in less than one month and then he would have time for rest and relaxation. There would be ample opportunity to get Miss Victoria Wentworth out of his mind. The woman had done nothing but cause him problems since she boarded his ship in the Bahamas. He couldn't wait to get rid of her. Not only was she causing havoc with his crew, but she was playing havoc with his manhood. The woman was a royal pain in his ass and if they didn't dock soon, he may just throw her overboard. Or do something much worse, take her to his bed.

Captain Trent Talbot was one of Boston's most eligible bachelors and was chased after by many of of the city's débutantes. Despite the sometimes rabid efforts of society’s match making mamas, he still remained free. Trent wasn't ready to settle down. He enjoyed his carefree life; could come and go as he pleased, and no one bothered him.

Flexing his shoulder he looked around the deck surveying what his crew and the sky were doing. From the looks of the weather, they were in for a very long night, he could see on the horizon the storm clouds swiftly moving in,this would be Trent's first real test since taking over as captain of the Flame.

Out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of Victoria. He froze,What was that damn fool woman doing? he thought to himself. After a moment his mind registered what was happening. Miss Victoria Wentworth was climbing the ships rigging. Her skirts flying up above her knee's exposing more skin than Trent wanted his crew to see.


“Dammit Crisp!” He bellowed across the deck as he made his way to where Victoria climbed. “You can't let a lady climb the ships rigging.”

Crisp had the good sense to look ashamed. Trent scowled at him and turned to watch Victoria climb the ropes.

“Do not worry Captain, it was not Crisps idea. It was mine.” Victoria said hastily. “I insisted. I wanted to check out the view from above.”

“Come down from there this instant.” His voice harsh with command.

Climbing the spanker rigging had been such a grand idea when she first thought of it. Now though, as she climbed higher, she was beginning to wonder what she had gotten herself into.

“Don't make me order you down.” Trent said furiously.

That did it, The harsh judgment in his voice set her determination; her mind made up, she stayed her course. Since crossing the equator days earlier they had avoided one another. “Let him waste his roguish charms on those empty headed girls with full bosoms.” She thought out loud to herself. She was not about to be caught up in his misguided southern charm.

“I am going to continue Mr. Crisp.” She said as she drew in a deep breath.

Crisp sent Trent a helpless look and he gave a slight shrug of his shoulders. “Okay Miss, remember opposite hand and foot every time. That's it.” Crisp said as he watched her climb.

“Damn you Crisp, I will keelhaul you.” Trent ground out between clenched teeth as he watched Victoria climb higher, and higher.

Sending Trent a smile that told him he knew better. “No you won't, now be a good Captain and let me help Miss Tory climb.”

Trent was furious, of all the nerve his own crew man going against his orders! He should have him flogged. But deep down Trent knew he wouldn't, Crisp was like a father to him and he would never do anything to hurt him. The girl on the ropes on the other hand was a different story.

Victoria tried not to smile as she climbed higher and higher, her skirts blowing in the breeze made the climb more difficult than she thought. It was immodest of her to climb this way but she couldn't help it. This trip had changed her; she had gone from a shy, pale skinned girl with wild untamed hair, to a fun loving, free spirited woman. She owed those changes to Trent Talbot. He had shown her the wild side of life in every way but the one she had hoped for. Now she was climbing the ships rigging, trying to make a point. Whether it was to him, or to herself she didn't know. All she knew at the moment was that she had made a very big mistake one that if she was not careful could cost her, her life.

“I can see your drawers.” Trent hollered up to her.

The comment sliced through her new found sense of adventure and pricked at her modesty. At that moment she almost let go of the rigging. “A Gentlemen would not be looking up my skirts, much less making comment.”

Trent gave her a roguish grin. “No one ever said I was a gentlemen.”

At once the rigging bowed out away from her, with three short hauls he climbed the ratlines, and they were face to face through the webbed netting.

“Since you insist on making this climb, I'll join you, He growled. “That way if you should happen to fall, I can catch you.” He said.

Victoria looked down and regretted it. “Some how Captain If I should happen to fall, there will be no saving me.” She laughed nervously.

Trent grinned back.“Would you rather have me standing below on deck looking up your skirts with the rest of them?”

Her hands tightened on the ropes. “I will not give a reply to your insolent question,” she said through clenched teeth. Without looking at him she continued to climb like she had seen the seamen do so many times before. She was finding that the climb was more difficult than she had first thought. She found the muscles in her arms and shoulders were beginning to burn. Her legs were growing weary with the effort to climb to the top. She tried her best to ignore Trent as they made their way up the rigging. Half way up the topmast, Victoria made a major mistake by looking down.

“Oh dear god.” she gasped.

Trent grinned. “It's a long way down isn't it?”

She ignored him, the deck below appeared tiny, with crates, bales of twine and other assorted items dotting the deck. She knew if she climbed any higher she would be out over open water. Sweat broke out in places she didn't want to talk about and a blister had formed in the center of palm. Yes this was one mistake she truly regretted. All the while Captain Talbot’s grinning countenance and knowing air of superiority played havoc with her mind and senses.

As they reached the top, Victoria looked out over the vast ocean to the thunder cloud fast approaching.

“Captain look over there,” she pointed; forgetting she was high in the air, she slipped. Falling free, doomed. Her mind numbed at the instant knowledge of her doomed fate. Then, with a joint- twisting jolt, she stopped falling as Trent had reached thought the ropes and grabbed her wrist.

“Now would be a good time to grab onto the ropes.” He said through gritted teeth, the cords in his neck stood out with the strain. “Do it now!”

Her hands quicker than her mind, she grabbed hold of the ropes. Another blister in the center of her other hand broke, she didn't care at that moment all that mattered was that Trent's arm was wrapped tightly about her through the ropes. Their eyes locked and she could see the raw emotion in his bright blue eyes. Their faces so close she could feel his hot breath.

Blinking rapidly and looking away Victoria said. “Thank you, you saved my life.”

Trent relaxed his hold on her and looked down at the men gathering below. “I don't enjoy having to save lives so don't let it happen again. I suggest we climb down now.”


Hours later the storm hit full force; rocking the ship too and fro. Trent's men were hurrying about the deck trying to batten everything down waiting for the worst of the storm to hit.

It happened an hour later.

A long wall of wind wild seas came in from the Atlantic. Trent's good luck had run out. If he didn't handle this properly, he would lose the ship and her crew along with his beautiful passenger. Something he couldn't afford to let happen. This trip would either make or break him, if the storm continued to whip through at the this speed, it was it would surly break him. Not to mention that he was being payed very well to transport Miss Victoria Wentworth back to Boston.

“Crisp!” Trent bellowed above the wind. “I'm going below to check on our guest.”

Crisp gave a nod of his head and went back to manning the wheel. As Trent made his way to the companion way he caught a glimpse of of a shadow standing in the doorway. He was just about to reach the entry when the ship pitched, throwing him to the side and the woman in the door way towards the ships rail. The last thing Trent saw as the ship righted once again was a figure in heavy wool skirts flying over the top rail clinging by sheer force of will.

In a moment of sheer panic he raced to the rail and grabbed her by the sleeve of her dress. As he kept her from being swallowed by the churning waves below he saw the stark terror of recognition that death was near.

Victoria was so terrified all she could think of was falling into the black pit below, being swallowed by the icy cold waves. So frightened She didn't notice that Trent had grabbed hold of her dress to keep her from falling into the icy depths.

“Now would be a good time to grab my hand Tory!” Trent hollered over the wind and pounding rain. “Dammit grab on before I drop you!” He said as his muscles strained with the added weight of the girl and her voluminous woolen dress now sodden with frigid sea water.

She stared up into Trent's eyes and saw his fear for her, something in her heart flipped. The man she thought the most arrogant person alive was looking at her with eyes so filled with love, it made her heart skip a beat. She grabbed hold of his hand and hung on for dear life.

Slowly Trent pulled Tory over the rail, he pulled her into his arms and held her close. For the first time in his life he had tears streaming unchecked down his face. With painful effort he got to his feet. He could feel the shudders of cold and fear racking her body as he carried her down the companion way to his cabin. Carefully he laid her on the bunk and began stripping the soaked woolen dress from her icy cold body. Trent knew of only one way to warm her, and his manhood was about to suffer one of the worst fates life could hand him. Too lay naked next to a soft, warm body of the female form would be the ultimate torture.

As he divested Tory of the last remains of clothing he noticed she hadn't complained or stirred and that worried him. It was very unlike her to not complain about something, anything. She was always the type of person that spoke her mind even if the opinion wasn't wanted or needed. Trent smiled at that as he pulled the covers up over Tory's cold body and began to undress. When had this woman gotten so far under his skin he'll never get her out? When had he fallen so hopelessly in love with her? The day she stepped on to his ship that's when....

Trent crawled onto the bunk beside her and pulled her into his arms. Her body was still icy cold. He did the only thing he knew, he began rubbing small slow circles in the middle of her back. He could feel the shudders racking her body as shock began to set in. He pulled her closer and ran his hands slowly up and down her arms trying to warm her, anything to get her to respond. At that exact moment the only thing that was responding was his cock pressed tight against her buttocks. He groaned. This was not supposed to be happening , he was here to help her, not help himself. Slowly, as her body warmed and the shudders began to lesson, her body began to respond, slowly at first and then she pressed back into him. That one gesture was almost his undoing. With a groan, he bent his head trailing kissing down the side of her neck, moving carefully not wanting to frighten her. Wanting to savor this small moment in time when she wasn't telling him to fling himself off the side of the ship. Again he grinned to himself. If only Tory knew what he was thinking she would have beaten him severely.

With a slow ease she sank into his waiting arms, became more willing. She arched back into him as his hands roamed over her breasts. She emitted a low moan as his hand moved lower over the flat of her stomach, lower still to find her mound of tight curls that enshrouded her sumptuous bud.

“Damn,” Trent thought to himself. If she did that one more time, he'd be done for. He wanted her beyond all else. He’d waited a life time for this moment, and he was so afraid in the end he would lose his heart. What was he saying? He already had. With that last thought he carefully inserted the tip of his forefinger into her narrow feminine passage.

She gasped in pleasure; becoming more aware of her surroundings. She wanted this man, he was everything she had ever dreamed of, she allowed her body to relax into him, feeling the wondrous sensations he was creating. Her eyes going wide as he moved his finger in and out. He soothed her with a soft croon. “ Hush love, you have no idea how long I've waited for this.” He whispered softly into her ear. Gently nibbling her earlobe, his warm breath intoxicated her senses while his fingers did their magic, thrusting deep, then withdrawing, his rhythm slow.

Carefully he moved to lay her on her back, he gazed into her emerald green eyes now clear of the frightened fog of moments ago. His gazed roamed possessively over her naked body, once again roaming over her face. What he saw there gave him what he needed to continue. He bent his head and kissed the underside of her breast nibbling the soft flesh as he worked his way to the now erect nipple, suckling and teasing. Victoria sobbed. At In the back of her mind she knew what she was doing was wrong, She was always the prim and proper Victoria, always doing the right things, never getting into trouble, but in her heart she knew she never wanted anything more.

“ Kiss me,Trent,” she gasped with pleasure, as her hands roamed freely over his bare chest. She had waited months to do this very thing and now he was here real, flesh and blood, all man.

In a distant part of Trent's mind, he knew that she was exploring him, her hands bold, soft and lingering in places. He sucks in a breath as her hands travels down the ripped muscles of his chest and stomach; moving lower to run her finger tip over the end of his erect cock. He groaned in frustration as he wanted to take his time and enjoy but if she kept doing that, it would be his end and an embarrassing one at that.

“Tory you have to stop or we won't even get started.” he said with a voice filled with husky passion.

She gave him a startled look. “Don't you want me?” Sounding more than a little put out.

Trent groaned and rolled over, snuggling her close. “Oh Tory love, you have no idea.”

Tory closed her eyes and let the hurt of rejection wash over her. “Then why did we stop?” she whispered and tears ran freely down her cheeks.

Trent bent his head and kissed away the tears. “Aw sweetheart we don't have to stop. To be honest, if you had touched me anymore, I would have been done.” He propped himself on his elbow and looked down at her as his fingers were making lazy circles around her still erect nipple. “What do you say we start again?” He leaned in and kissed her with all the passion and wanting he felt.

His hand moving leisurely over her flat stomach to the inside of her thighs. Gently separating her legs, he again slipped the tip of his finger into her tight sheath Her channel was slick with her juices in anticipation of his claiming. He smiled with arrogant male satisfaction at the evidence of her desire. He slipped another finger inside, subtly widening the moist passage for his intrusion. His thumb brushed against her clitoris and she cried out, bucking against his probing hand, her legs coming together in protest of the invasion.

“Shhh,” Trent murmured huskily. Removing his fingers , he reared up over the top of her and pressed his knee between her long silky legs to better accommodate his hard throbbing cock. Pushing the very tip of his shaft into her slick opening, it was like gliding into warm satin. Forcing himself to pause, he looked down into her eyes. “Are you sure, Tory? There's no going back after this, and I don't want you to regret it later.”

Tory reached up and caught his face between her hands. “I could never regret anything we do together. I want you. I love you.” she whispered.

“Then take me sweetheart. Take all of me. Take me to heaven love.”

He thrust deep. He paused giving her body time to adjust to his invasion.

The moment was so right. Trent's entire body sang with the knowledge that she was finally his. They fit together perfectly as he set a slow easy rhythm. Tory let go of his face and clutched his taunt hips, pulling him more closely to her. Her cheeks grew flushed with passion and her head began to roll from side to side, small moans of pleasure purring deep from within.

Trent could feel his own release building. It was happening too fast, he had been lucky he hadn't lost it the moment he entered her. He was lost in the pleasure of her embrace feeling the loving way she melted into him, the sensations that only her body could create for his. He would be damned if he spent his pleasure and left her behind now. Her peaked nipples were torment rubbing against his chest as he moved cautiously in and out of her tight channel. The tight walls of her sheath milked him with each careful thrust of his cock. He wanted to go slow, be gentle, but their passion in the end was driving them and would not allow either of them to slow.

Trent clenched his teeth, he would not leave her behind. “Tory, sweetheart--”

Before he could finish what he was about to say, he felt her orgasm rip through her like a tidal wave. She thew back her head and screamed out in ecstasy, body convulsing, her fingers digging into his hips as he spilled his seed deep within her womb. He collapsed against her, feeling drained, and exhausted. Feeling that he had truly been to heaven and back.


Victoria woke alone, feeling deliciously sore and well loved. Her night with Trent had been magical, She never expected Trent to make love to her, She always thought he hated her. But after last night she knew for certain that Trent loved her, not that would change thing's once she returned to Boston. Her parents had a plan for her, she was to find a rich husband, marry well have babies and live happily ever after. After her love making with Trent last night she found all of that hard to believe. When she started out on this voyage she was a meek, skinny, pale girl. Who knew nothing about life and adventure. Her time aboard the Flame had changed her in so many ways, No longer was she that meek, shy girl from Boston.
She was a woman now and in love and in the end she knew her heart would be broken. For deep down she knew that Trent would never be accepted by her family. He wasn't from the upper crust of society, he was a sea captain, he wasn't rich. And he lived life on the wild side. And she was pretty sure that some of what he carried shipboard was considered illegal.

She lay there in the Captains bed thinking hard on what her life would bring when the ship suddenly seemed to take on a life of it's own. The storm was not over, if anything it was worse. Slipping from under the covers she reached for her heavy wool dress that was still damp from her folly from the night before. Once dressed she promptly left the grand captains cabin and made her way through the companion way. When she reached the stairwell the hatch flew open and Mr. Crisp stood there soaked and looking very upset.

Victoria ran forward the best she could with the sudden rocking of the ship. “Mr. Crisp whats happening?”

“Sorry Miss I was told to tell you to stay in the cabin. The Captain, he's trying to pull us out of this storm , he wants you to stay below where he knows you'll be safe.” Crisp explained in a rush.

Victoria knew she should listen and she would have if she hadn't heard the crash from topside. Pushing past Mr. Crisp she made her way to the deck.

*****

Trent knew his good luck had run out when the storm had first hit and his few stolen moments with Tory hadn't change the fact that the storm had not slowed, if anything it had gotten worse. This was the storm that would test his true mettle as captain. This was the storm that would decide the fate of his crew and passenger. Deep down he couldn't deny the spark of excitement that rolled through him as he rushed about the deck. He shouldn't like this , but damned if he didn't. He craved this as much as he craved Tory's body. Like a woman, the sea had the power to love, heal, nurture or destroy. The sea was mysterious, dark and unpredictable. The sea like a woman was impossible for a man to just skim over the surface, he had to plunge in and sink deep.

“Heave, and sink her Jordon.” He ordered.

Trent's men didn't need to be told twice. They moved about the deck with the efficiency of a well seasoned crew. With a rusty grind of the wheel the hawse pipe gave and the rough weather anchors plummeted downward into the churning sea.

The scrolling waves rose higher and higher and the Flame was helpless as it rose to it's frothy peak, and just as suddenly plunged into the trough. Trent stood braced against cockpit wall staring out over the rising waves in mute awe.

From a distance he heard on of his crewmen shout above the screeching winds, “We'll be swamped!”

“Crisp and Danny are manning the pumps.” Trent listened to the grinding and watched the stern fishtail helplessly.

“We may have to dump the cargo Captain.” His first mate Ducky said.

Anything but the cargo Trent thought, the cargo would make or break him. A crushing sense of dread fell upon him. “Up the anchor!” he bellowed above the screaming winds. Trent knew deep down in his gut that it would take more men than he had to save his ship. He refused to think of disaster. He didn't want to think about the shame he would face if he had to turn the ship over to the underwriters.

With a mighty crash on deck Trent became aware of two thing's one of his men was now hanging from the broken yardarm and Victoria Wentworth had disobeyed orders and come up on deck.

Trent stopped only a split second to think, then grabbed a coil of rope and started to climb the swaying rigging. As he climbed he caught a glimpse of Victoria pitching in with other crew members like a well seasoned tar, helping crisp man the tiller and taking physical risks. Disobeying his command. Fine Trent thought to himself I'll deal with her later. Right now he had more important things to worry about, he would not lose any man or woman on his ship.

He secured himself in the foot rope under the yardarm. Over and over he tossed the rope to Johnny the crew member that was left hanging over the dark deadly waters. Each time missing the young man, if he didn't drag him in soon the boy would fall and Trent had never lost a man before and it would not set well with him.

He watched as the swells rose and fell, not giving himself time to think he pushed off from the foot rope swung out to grab the boy and missed as the ship pitched and swung him further out.

“ Again, you must try again.” Victoria screamed.

He belled out and then swung back. Johnny dangled helplessly right in front of him. Trent saw his own arm as if it did not belong to him. Out it came wrapping around Johnny's slender form. As the ship pitched once more Trent felt the wind leave his already tired and aching body. He hung on the foot rope with the young man dangling in his arm. The next thing he knew Victoria was next to him on the foot rope tying a rope about the young man to keep him from falling again.


“ You have got to be the most insane woman I know. Are you seriously trying to get us both killed. Get the hell down from here before the ship pitches again and you fall.” Trent bellowed above the raging winds, trying desperately to keep his hold on the young man who was now dangling in an unconscious state. “Down! Now Tory! Thats an order!”

Trent could see the stricken look on Victoria's face as she climbed carefully down. He knew he should of thanked her for the help, but at this point he was just too angry. He would deal with her later, his main concern was getting down the rigging with a half dead man in his arms. With his legs and chest burning with the effort to keep the two of them from falling into the rough black waters,Trent gave in and slid down the rope and smacked into Crisp and Jack as they awaited at the bottom. Carefully they rolled johnny over as he lay sprawled on the deck gasping for breath and shuddering with cold. Trent was pushed aside as his men took over. When he stood his eyes caught and held Tory's just before she turn to walk back into the companion way.

Trent knew if he went after her he would do something he may later regret, but at this point he really didn't care. He wasn't sure which storm was raging worse the one outside or the one threatening to rip him apart. She had disobeyed an order by coming out on deck during the storm. He wouldn't let her get away with that, she could of gotten herself killed for the second time that night.

One minute Trent was standing on the deck the next he was in the companion way racing to catch up with Victoria. He caught her just outside of her small, dark cabin. The storm still raging outside threatening to rip the ship to shreds while he was trying to control his temper.

She had no opportunity for escape, for Trent grasped her arm in a ruthless grip and slammed her against the cabin wall.

Through clenched teeth he muttered, “I warn you, not one word. I'm so mad right now I could kill you myself.”

Victoria blinked in surprise, the suddenly realized what his fury was about—fear. Fear for her, that she could have died.

Trent's grip was unyielding as his fingers dug into her arm. She could feel the raw strength in his grip, he could crush bone without giving it a second thought. “You defied me, on my order Crisp told you to stay below deck. You didn't, I have enough to worry about up there, without having to worry about you as well.” he hissed.

Victoria shook her head frantically, she was mute with panic, for nothing she could say would make the situation any better. She gasped as she felt him lift her sodden wool skirts, realizing that she had not put anything else on underneath. His fingers probed her roughly, opening her. He slid one inside. Deep. Despite her fear of the moment, she felt her tight slick passage clench around him.

“Don't move,” he whispered. He released her for a moment,allowing her skirts to fall back into place, while he fumbled with his own clothing. He freed his hard cock, then jerked her skirts upward. His other hand found her hot, wet pussy and his fingers spread her thighs. With his other arm he lifted her, bracing her body against the rough cabin wall. Using his other hand he positioned himself, then drove into her with one hard thrust. Not caring if he hurt her or not he meant to punish her and punish her he would.

Victoria groaned at the pressure and she was still slightly tender from the previous nights love making. This was nothing like the night before, this was his means of punishment, his way of getting back at her for disobeying him. He began to thrust into her, his powerful hips driving his cock deep.

She whimpered with the pleasure- pain of his violent thrust. He changed position, grasping her buttocks with both hands as her pressed her against the wall, thrusting into her with such force she thought she might go through the rough wall. She clung to his shoulders as the world heaved around her unsure if it was from the storm blowing outside or the storm raging within him. Her sheath throbbed and burned while he pounded into her, her body shuddering with intense sensations. With a final thrust he groaned his release, then went still.

Resting his head upon her shoulder, he slowly released her so that she slid down the wall, if not for his hold upon her, she would have slid into a melting puddle on the floor. Trent knew he had been too rough with her and he truly regretted his actions, his anger had played a large part of what had occurred. He couldn't remember a time in his life when he had been so angry or afraid. His fear for Victoria had set fire to an anger that had been brewing since earlier that day. When he had seen her go over the rail of the ship.

He could feel her tremble within his grasp as he raised his head and looked into her tear streaked face. Damning himself for the bastard that he had just proven himself to be, he cautiously lifted her in his arms and carried her to the near by bunk. setting her on the single bunk not really big enough for the both of them, he began to unbutton her sodden wool dress which had not dried from her earlier adventure on deck. She didn't stop him which shocked him after the way he had just treated her. He had no idea what to do or say to make it right.

He drew in a shuddering breath as he continued with his task, "I'm sorry Tory, I truly am, I never meant o hurt you."

It was the only thing he found he could say as moved her dress down her soft, pale shoulders. Trying to keep his task matter of fact and impersonal was proving to be difficult, all he could think about was how soft her shin felt beneath his hands. Once he finished he laid her back amongst he feather pillows and removed his own clothing, sliding between the cool sheets he pulled her close and for a brief moment held her , waiting for for his torrent of emotions to calm. He didn't want the night to end like this and he meant to show her what it was supposed to be like between two people in love.

Moving with caution Trent propped himself up on hi arm and looked down into her tear ravaged face once again. He had caused these tears and he meant to take them away. With great effort to control his lust he bent his head and began kissing the tears of fear and shame away. Still she said nothing, did nothing and Trent was at a loss as to what he should do next. He did the only thing he could, he began to make slow sweet love to her.

******

Victoria knew she should stop him, he had hurt her in a way one one else had ever done. she felt used and abused and at the moment she was so very angry with him, but when he started to ouch her, she gave up to the feeling of carefree bliss. She reveled in his touch, his seeking hands and mouth. She understood on some level what had prompted his actions anger and his fear for her. She realized as she floated in a sea of Ecstasy, she loved him now more than ever.

******

Trent knew the precise moment when Victoria began to respond, her body relaxed and she began to touch him in return. With roaming hands he leisurely made his way down her body, stopping to nip and tease along the way. Even as he kissed her, driving her mad with need, he parted her slick folds, sliding two fingers inside, moving them in and out. then he moved lower and opened his warm, moist mouth over her, drawing her sensitive, swollen bud into and intimate kiss that made her world spin and bright colors flash behind her closed eyes.

Pausing briefly Trent looked up and asked in a passion rough voice. " Do you want me to stop , Tory?"

Victoria's world had flipped she knew what she wanted and it wasn't for this man who had brought her so much passion to stop. " No," she said on a breathy gasp as she felt his tongue, pleasantly rough, delving deep within her core, then rubbing over her most sensitive part, moving fast, deeper, even as his hands fondled her breasts and nipples. While he worked his magic with his hands and mouth, the darkness exploded behind Tory's eyes into sparkling white stars as she moved higher and higher towards them.

In one swift move Trent surged over her and impaled her on his ridged staff, pumping vigorously, again and again. He filled her in strong surges,touching the deepest part of her, sending hot flames straight to her womb. He groaned in a agony of need, of desperation, then shuddered.

His groans escalated as he drove deep and hard, filling her to bursting. Then Tory felt herself spiraling upward, reaching higher and higher, exploding in a climax that was nore powerful than the first.

Cursing Trent wrapped his hands around her thighs and and pounded into reaching his own release , his shaft jerked, riding her all the way to completion. Collapsing on top over her, his breathing harsh he whispered words of love and future. Feeling more content than he had in years he rolled to his side and wrapped her in the warm cocoon of his arms and they promptly fell asleep.


Trent woke with a start as the voice's above bellowed. Quickly donning his clothing, he raced up the companionway to find utter chaos on deck. The storm was tearing the ship apart piece by splintering piece. He stood for a silent moment watching the scene before him as his men desperately tried to save the Flame. Trent's last thought as he felt the ship roll to it's side was of the sleeping girl in the cabin below.






© Copyright 2009 New Beginnings... (lutz06 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1514631-A-Captains-Dream