*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1515736-Emotions-and-Them
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Dark · #1515736
about relationships and how we act when we are in them.
Emotions & Them


The way our emotions make us feel is fucked up and hard to understand. The butterflies in our stomachs make us feel like we are sick but still we can't help but smile when we see them. When they kiss us we shudder and quiver but when they stop we wish they would'nt. Our feelings for them make us confused about our feelings for others. Our emotions cloud our Judgement and makes us make stupid decisions. There is usually no way to control it you just have to deal with it. You have to go through a certain amount of pain to find the diamond that you are looking for. When you find the diamond it will not be beautiful and shimmering, you will have to polish it to perfection. But once you find it things will change, you will not be afraid of things like you used to be. You will not be afriad to be held, you will kiss and not care who sees you. You will surprise your self by not missing them after a date, but rather to busy thinking of what will happen on the next date. When you see them you smile and grin not because you are embarrased but because you can't believe your with them. When you lay with them you could fall asleep in their arms and not wake up, when your with them time dissappears, it is nonexistant. You could spend all day with them and still want to be near them. When you part ways that last kiss stays on your lips like some kind of flavor. When you wake up in the morning after a dream about them, a dream so vivid and intense, you would swear that it was reality. When you wake up you frantically dial their digits that you have memorized so well that you even surprise your self, you dial just to tell them about the dream. When you find your diamond you want to show it off to everyone, your parents, your friends, everyone you possibly can and not care what they think. Sometimes our judgement is so clouded that you mistaken your diamond for black coal. You try and try to polish it but nothing ever seems to get better. Everyone has had at least one coal disguised as a diamond. The trouble is trying to distinguish between the two. When you find your diamond, don't lat it go. Hold your diamond, cherish it, polish it to perfection in your eyes, and never let it go. Because as soon as you let it go you will see how much that diamond was worth to you.
© Copyright 2009 nochild (nochild4life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1515736-Emotions-and-Them